[23] shyly.

A/N - PLEASE VOTE! ❤️

Amal

I didn't get a chance to pull back since he put his hands on the back of my neck and continued the kiss that he demanded me to start. Our lips kept brushing against each other and god, I didn't want this to stop. But it had to. We can't do this.

''Fabio...'' I moaned unintentionally in between the kiss. He bit my lower lip before pulling away, ''Fuck, Amal. If you moan my name like that again I don't think I'll be able to stop.'' My hands slide up to his face and with my fingertips, I remove the lipstick that has been smeared all over his lips.

"You have no idea how badly I wanted to do this. You have no idea how long I've been dying to kiss you." He said with his deep voice yet with a gentle tone. ''Amal,''

The way he says my name makes my heart float inside of me. He brings my hand to his lips and kisses my palm. ''I look at you and I just love you, and it terrifies me. It terrifies me what I would do for you.''

''Because I know I could set this world on fire for you, the world that hurt you when I wasn't there.'' He added, whispering against my lips.

Oh my god, he's going to make me cry. He's literally going to make me ruin my makeup up with the tears. But I held them back, I couldn't make anyone notice that I had been crying. I stare into his piercing blue eyes, which make me feel as if I'm drowning every time I gaze at them. ''Fabio, I-''

''Amal? Are you here? Drew and I have been waiting for you, Director Morgan will be speaking soon on the stage.'' I heard Payton speak up. My eyes widened before I spoke again, ''Yeah, I'm sorry. I'll be there in a few minutes.''

''Do you want me to wait for you in here?''

''Oh, no it's fine. You can go back to Drew.'' I instantly spoke.

''Alright, see you.'' She walks out again. I sigh with relief before and lowered my head. ''People are waiting for you Fabio, you should go.''

His hands slide down to my waist, where he plastered them. ''Let's just leave-'' I covered his mouth with my palm, making him cut off his statement. I knew if he had finished his sentence I would be the one holding his hand and run out of this place only to spend time with him. But that's exactly what I'm not going to do.

''Fabio, I'm serious. People will suspicious something if you don't go back there.'' He groaned at what I said before he placed a kiss on my forehead, ''I'll have to deal with you later then.'' He stares at me a few seconds more before he vanishes out of the restroom.

I immediately held my hand over my pounding chest. My first kiss. God, my first kiss was taken by him. The man I love, the man I never thought I would be doing this with. Fabio De Feo. God. I'm going crazy.

I stepped out of the stall and examined myself in the mirror. I still looked nice. The lipstick, on the other hand, had all smeared away. I nibble on my bottom lip, the bottom lip that Fabio kissed. My cheeks flush at the thought. What is this guy doing to me?

Before leaving the restroom, I applied lipstick and stepped out with my fingertips on my lips, still stunned by the kiss. When I reach Payton and Drew they both look at me with weird expressions.

''What's wrong with you? You look... strange?'' Drew scans me. I lowered my head, not wanting them to notice the redness on my cheeks. ''Uh, nothing.'' I fake chuckle. I raise my head, but not at them. Around the place, searching for Fabio. But seems like he had already found my sight, since he was already staring at me.

Fabio

I headed over to the table where Anne, James, and Najah were already seated, with a smile on my face that I couldn't hide. I think about the kiss, the kiss that drove me insane. The way her lips touched mine, I couldn't control myself.