[10] apple juice!

Amal

Reem's loud groan snaps me out of my thoughts, she rolls her eyes looking down at her phone. "He's been so cold lately, do you think something is going on?" I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know Reem, I'm not good when it comes to love. I've never been in a relationship."

"Right you haven't," I've noticed that Reem has changed a lot, she isn't the happy Reem or the supportive Reem. She barely talks or meets me, her focus is on Zayed and her new friends who are Zayed's friends. It saddens me so much, she's the only person I have in my life, I can't lose her.

"Reem, I have a question," I say, trying to open a discussion since the silence is getting awkward. "Hm?" She still has her eyes on her phone.

"When a guy gets close to you, like really close. I mean physically, and your heart pounds very fast and feels butterflies in your stomach. What does that mean?"

I didn't know of all subjects I opened this one, but I haven't stopped thinking about how Fabio makes me feel. I just can't, he makes me so happy for some reason. Just to have him close to me makes my body screams with happiness.

A silly smile appears on her face, she blushes a bit before she glances at me. "This question reminds me of the start of my and Zayed's love story. Every time he touched me or even stood close to me, it made my body go crazy. That's when I knew I was falling in love."

Falling in love? What does she mean by falling in love, ''Is that sign of falling in love, I don't get it?'' I said in between my fake laugh, I didn't want to sound too interested since I didn't want her to suspect anything.

''Of course, duh. Even a newborn baby would know that.'' She flips her hair and looks back down at her phone. Falling in love? No, I can't be falling in love with Fabio, I know myself. I'm not the type of person who falls in love, I've only crushed on like celebrities and guys in high school. But nothing more, so there is no chance I'm falling in love with Fabio.

''You know what, I'll go see what he's up to. I'll see you later Babe.''

Anne

''Come on Anne, I'm not dumb. Look at him, for these past days he has been having a smile on his face like my mother just came back from the dead! There must be something.'' Vanessa sits on my desk, I bit my lower lip before I look back at her. ''You've been working with Fabio for a few years, have you ever even noticed a smile on his face until now?''

''Ms.De Feo, I really don't know what's going on. Maybe it's Najah? It probably is.'' I lied, I knew exactly what it was. But I couldn't tell her, what could I even tell her. That he likes to be around some girl with a scarf around her head? ''I don't think so, I don't think it's a girl. Fabio has been around many girls, and never once have them impressed him. So it can't be a girl.''

I cough a few times, and then nod. If she wants to believe that then she can do that. She looks back at me, ''I'm going to the Company today, I'll see what it is about.'' She stands up as she tries to walk off I stop her. ''But they will be having a meeting, do you think they will let you in?''

''Girl, I'm his sister.''

Amal

I read went through a few files before I heard Drew call me, I stood up and looked over to his desk. ''Huh?'' He looks at his phone with his eyes widened. ''Najah spent the night in Fabio De Feo's house, look there are pictures when she walks into his house!'' He held his phone right in front of my face. My smile dropped, not just my smile. But my heart too.

And I was so excited for some kiss on the nose, he probably saw me like a dog. That's why he kissed the tip of my nose, I scoff. Loudly. Annoyed. ''Fuck both of them!'' I shout, Drew looks at me with his nose crinkled. ''Girl, calm your tits. You're such a hater.''