[11] my date!

Amal

''Double date, what do you mean double date?'' I asked, with surprise. Reem rolls her eyes, ''Idiot, don't you know what double date is?'' She held my face and shook it aggressively. "I do, but I don't have a date?"

She covers her mouth and giggles, "Zayed has a friend, his name is Abdullah. I think he's a perfect guy for you, that's why I planned a double date today."

I chew on the bottom of my lips, "Do they even know about this?" I ask her, wanting her to say no and cancel everything. I didn't know if I wanted a double date, It's weird. "Of course they do! And they all agreed on it, including Abdullah. Girl, don't miss this chance. Since you can't find a guy yourself!"

What she said was true, I can't miss this chance. It's not every day a guy wants to get to know me. "Fine, I'll meet you after work." Before I even got to finish my sentence she jumps around with laughter. "Finally! Yes!"

As I arrived outside the Company, I see Fabio's driver rush towards the car door and slowly open the door for Fabio and Najah. Sure, aren't dating. Before they walked in together she linked her arm on his, whispering something in his ear.

Is this guy serious? First, he tells me that he isn't dating that whore, and then I see them together. I felt every bone inside of me burn with anger, I couldn't stand what I was seeing. Whatever, fuck both of them.

I walk in behind them into the company, hearing her chuckle like a horny bitch. I cleared my throat, wanting them to notice me. Both of them look back, Fabio's eyes hit mine, I immediately look away. Najah sighs, "Of course it's her."

She looks at Fabio like I was some joke, I didn't have the energy to argue, so I just tried to walk past them. But this bitch, she stopped me. "Is there a problem, Ms.Aiello?" She gives me a disgusted look and takes a step closer to me, "Yes, there is. Your existence is annoying."

I huffed, "Well, I don't think there is anything I could do about that." I tell her, I didn't want to make a scene about this but this bitch wouldn't leave me alone. "How can you, a low fool wearing a curtain around your head have the nerves talk back at me?"

My hand balled into a fist, "If your bald, just wear some wig. Why bother yourself and wear a curtain." She burst out laughing, not only she did. But everyone who heard her did too. I look around, seeing everyone stare at us.

I look at Fabio, having nothing to say. Fabio? I scoff with disappointment. I look back at Najah, I wanted to punch her until she forgets her name. But I couldn't even talk back at her. I didn't want to risk losing my job. "Are you done making fun of me?" I tried to fight back the tears, but at any moment now I was about to lose it all.

"What? Are you planning on bombing me? Oh my god, I'm so scared!" Everyone laughed at what she said. I look up at Fabio with my eyes filled with tears, my vision was blurry so I couldn't see if he was laughing with them. He probably was.

I rush towards the restroom and storm in, I lean on the wall crying my lungs out. I don't even know why I was crying, this happens to me often. But it hurt me how Fabio just stared at us, didn't even stop her. Let her embarrass me in front of everyone.

I hated it, I fucking hated it. I hate her, I hate this company. I hate him, I hate Fabio! I kept crying for another 30 minutes until I washed my face. My eyes and nose were still red, but I didn't give a fuck. I just wanted to get my work done here and get out of here.

As I walk out of the restroom I see Fabio leaning on the wall, looking at me coming out. What is this man doing here? "What were you doing in there for 30 minutes?"  He asked, I sighed.