[28] until our last days.

A/N - PLEASE VOTE ❤️

Amal

I saw him slowly wrinkle his brows and take a few steps toward me. It took him a few seconds to think everything I just said out, and I knew it was much. I've never told him about my family, and I didn't plan to.

"Amal, you've never told me this." He slowly let out with a soft tone. I sigh and roll my eyes, at this point, I was just frustrated. He needs to understand my situation too. He needs to fucking know why I'm so insecure.

"You've never asked me about it." I spat. He raises his brows trying to hold my hand but I instantly pulled my hand from his touch. "Stop asking me why I'm so insecure, stop asking me dumb questions. You know exactly why it's like this, I'm dating Fabio De Feo. Fabio De Feo that every girl dreams to even talk to. Just that is enough."

"Amal-" He tried to speak but I cut him off by just grabbing my purse and rushing out of the house. I'm tired of this. I love him so much, but I don't know how I will overcome this. How can I be secure about myself? When will I ever believe that Fabio truly loves me?

Fabio

As I was driving to Vanessa's I couldn't stop thinking about Amal's words. How the fuck didn't I know her father was dead? How the fuck don't I know anything about her family or her fucking past? Am
I not her fucking boyfriend? Fuck.

I was harsh on her, I really was.

I just want her to believe me, I want her to know how much I fucking love her and what I would do for her. God, I want her to know that I would kill every single person on this earth that wants to prevent us from being together. Fuck, what I would do for her.

My woman, my life, my soul.

When I arrive at Vanessa's house I instantly park and get out of the car and walk into the house. I walk towards the kitchen since the maids told me she was there. As I walk in I see her with Caroline and Roberto. They all look over to me, I see Roberto trying to open his mouth to say something but I instantly cut him off.

"What the fuck are you trying to do Vanessa, tell me."

She looks up at me and gulps, I notice her look around not knowing to say. But I smack my palm on the table, "Vanessa! Tell me what you're trying to fucking do! Tell me!" I shout at her. All of them flinch, Roberto slowly stands up from his seat to hold me.

"Bro, calm down." He tried to calm me down but I instantly pushed him which on led him to trip. Caroline gasped and immediately sat up to help him up. But my eyes were just on Vanessa.

"Answer me!"

She slowly widen her eyes, sitting up from her chair. "Fofo, I'm just trying to show you what better you can have..." She started with but I held her from her shirt and brought her closer to me, "Shut up with that bullshit!"

"You brought Amal home to you last night to mindfuck her, you tried to mindfuck my woman!" I kept shouting. I could see the fear in my sister's eyes, her hands shaking as she tried to push me off of her. "Fabio, please let me explain."

"There's nothing to fucking explain here, Vanessa you're trying to scare the only person I got left in this world."

Lines formed on her head, "She's the only left you got left in this world? What about us? What about everyone who supports you? What about everyone who tries to be there for you but you push them, like Najah."

"I don't need anyone else when I have her, I would do anything for her and if it's to get rid of every single person around me I would do it with the snap of my fingers."