[30] anything you want

A/N - This chapter will contain some scenes that will probably annoy the shit out of some people since people nowadays can't get that books are just books, so if ever see a haram police in my comments I'll just block you. But please enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote. I love you!❤️

Fabio

I rush into the dining room with a beating chest, I couldn't believe what the fuck Petra told me. I couldn't believe my own sister drugged my girl. Fuck, I felt how the temper turned boiling hot. I was ready to kill all of them, I didn't care. I didn't fucking care.

I enter the dining room and look around to see Amal groans something loudly, ''Where is my boyfriend? I need my boyfriend!" She rests her head on the table.

"Oh my god! We shouldn't have done this! We shouldn't have drugged her!" Vanessa bursts out and runs her her hands through her hair. "What are you talking about? Don't you care about your own brother." Roberto

My heart dropped seen Amal like this, helpless.

I rushed over to Roberto and grabbed him by his collar, "Fabio! Finally-" Roberto was knocked to the ground by my punch when I clenched my fist. I climbed over him and fucking destroyed him with all of my strength. I continued to punch him till I was unable to stop.

I continued to punch him despite his continued bleeding. Without stopping to consider that I was murdering him, I punched him harder. "Fabio! You're killing him, Fabio!" To stop me, Vanessa grabs my arm and screams.

However, I stood up and shoved her against the wall while holding her by her shirt. I approached her as she attempted to shelter herself against the wall because I could see the fear in her eyes. At this point, I didn't even care whether she was my sister because she was so afraid.

"Please forgive me, Fabio." She cried and begged. I never touch any women, regardless of who they are. And although I hadn't intended to, I was unable to stop myself this time.

"You drugged my fucking girlfriend! Do you fucking understand what the fuck you did?" I yelled which made both her and Caroline flinch.

Vanessa was shaking, she used her hands to hug herself as a protection. "I'm sorry, we thought she had been lying about everything. We don't believe that she loves and is truly with you for who you are," she sniffed before she spoke again.

"We thought she would tell the truth when she's high, I don't know what we were thinking. Please, please forgive us." She fell on her knees and kept crying,

I scan her and Caroline crying, I was ready to hurt them. I wanted to fucking kill them for touching my woman. It looked like Roberto was already at the edge of dying, but I wasn't finished.

"Fabio! My boyfriend, there you are," I heard Amal behind me appear in front of me and wrap her arms around me and rest her chin on my chest to look up at me. I look down on her and all of a sudden I felt how my body weakened.

She really looked like she was on drugs, and it broke me.

"Please, baby, don't kiss her. Don't kiss Najah, because you're lips are mine!" She shout with laughter, not having any balance. She was closely at tipping over but I instantly grabbed her and put my arm around her waist.

She tip toes and press on her lips against mine, when she pulls away she grins. "Hehe, they're mine."

I exhale deeply and look at my sister, "Take your friends out my house and don't ever comeback here. From now on you don't have a brother." I simply said waiting for her to leave.

"Fabio, please don't do th-"

"Leave!"

She looks at me with regret. But I didn't fucking care. I would never have thought that she would go this far. She rushes towards Roberto with Caroline to help him get up and walk out of the dining room. Fuck, if Amal wouldn't have appeared in front of me I would have killed all of them by now.