Three

David just walked in the room while Chelsa and Laurel were talking. 'Oh my God, we met Ed Sheeran, oh my God.' Jason came too. 'He's so nice..' He couldn't finished his sentice because Laurel and Chelsa started fangirling again..  David became crazy and he was happy when Jason came too. His eyes were sparkling. 'It was so cool, they all wanted pictures and stuff like that!' They all started laughing. 'Who wants a drink?' Chelsa stood up. 'I want beer!' 'Me too!' David and James higj-fived, but Laurel looked less happier. 'I want some water.'  Chelsa mobbed. Laurel became different, she eat less, and didn't want to swim.. She was so upset. But nobody noticed, only Chelsa did. 'I will help you.' David stood up. They went to the kitchen and they started kissing, because they were in love.

'Oh, Laurel, I wanted to tell you something.' Laurel looked up. 'What?' James started telling. 'Well, I was chilling with Ed, and you know that he is friends with Harry. And, he said, Harry probably will like you..   'But, how can you..' 'Do you want this?' Yes, ofcourse but..' 'O.K, great, I will text Ed.' 

'CHELSA COME HERE NOW.' Chelsa ran into the living room and saw Laurel. 'What?' 'Harry can probably like me.' 'Harry who?' 'Harry Styles.' they started screaming. 'What, will you date him?' I don't know yet.' James smiled, and David did too. Laurel finally smiled, a real smile. Chelsa was so happy for Laurel, and Laurel could hardly belive it.