Twenty-six.

*Laurels POV*

Laurel and Harry grabbed their stuff. They wanted to go to the car. Suddenly Harry stopped. 'Shit.' he said, not really loud. 'What's wrong?' asked Laurel. She looked in Harrys grean eyes and became really hot. She was so in love. His eyes were perfect, his hair was cute and curly today. Harry looked worried. 'What ever the boys will say. Just remember.' his voice faltered. Harry shaked his head and coughed so his voice would be normal. 'Just remember I love you, no matter what okay?' Laurel nodded. 'I love you whatever somebody will say.' Harry smiled. He bow to Laurel to kiss her. Laurel kissed back. First it was sweet and gentle, but it turned out in a long kiss. When Laurel didn't had any breath, she slowly pulled Harry back.

'' Shall we go?' she asked. 'I wanna meet your friends!' chuckled she. Harry nodded. 'Let's go babe!' They walked to the car. Harry gentle opened the door for Laurel. 'Thanks.' she said. When they settled down in the car, Harry started driving. 'Let's go honney!' Laurel nodded. 'I'm a bit nervous' she admitted. Harry laughed. 'There's no need to be nervous.' Laurel looked with her big eyes up. 'But what if they don't like me?' Harry smiled. 'If they don't like you, then they are crazy. Laurel smiled. 'Are you sure?' Harry nodded. 'Yes, a hunderd percent.' 'Okay.' Laurel felt awkward. What was she suppost to say, when she saw the other lads. And now, not as a fan. But pas Harry's girlfriend. Laurel took a deep breath.

'Are we nearly there yet?' Harry nodded. 'At the corncer of the street.' 'Okay.' Laurel didn't wanted to wink, there was so much to see. So many big houses, gardens. One garden, had just only beautiful roses, tulips and other flowers. 'This is so beautyful.' wishpered Laurel. Harry laughed. 'Are you ready to meet them?' Laurel nodded. 'Yes, I hope I am.' Harry laughed and brought Laurel to the door. he knocked and it only took two seconds when a blonde vuy opened the door. Laurel knee it was Niall. 'Hey!' said Harry. Niall greeted back abd turned his face to Laurel. ' So you"re Laurel?' Laurel nodded. 'Yes, nice to meet you.' she said. Niall smiled too. 'Harry told me a lot about you.' he smirked. 'What did you told them? Harry just be honest.' Harry laughed. 'You will find out okay?'' Laurel rolled ber eyes. 'You're so annoying. did you knew that?' Harry and Niall laughed. 'Wanna mert the other lads? ' asked Niall. 'Yeaah, that why I'm here.'

After a half hour Laurel and the lads were joifully talking. But Laurel notices that the boys asked her questions. Were they testing her? Like, girls do? Laurel wished she knew. This time, Louis asked a question. ' Where do jyou go to school?' Laurel tried to explain. 'It's a bit confusing..' she said. All the boys were looking at her, and she felt a bit awkward. ' First I went to Highwarts. But I didn't like school. At all. So I was more outside school then in the classroom. My friend Chelsea always told me what I missed so my grades were good. But then I heard about quitting school and learn hiw to be a nurse. Ive always wanted to be a nurse, so I decided to do it. ' The boys looked at her. ' So you never finished a school?- asked Liam. 'I did, primsry school. And I'm going to finish this school. ' the lads laughed. ' Well you always can Come with us on tour. ' said Zayn. Laurel smiled. ' But school..' vefore she could finish her sentice Louis took her hand. 'Do you want a drink?" Lsurel nodded. ' Do you drink?' he passed some beer to the other lads. Actuallt Laurel didn't drink. But she didn't want to look like a nerdy child, so she said yes.

*** 

A few hiurs abd drinks later Laurel looked at her phone. 'It"s late and I have to cook or my dad will starve!' Niall -who was drunk- tried to stop her. 'Please stay, we need you.' he murmeld and acted like a little child who needed his mum. 'You're drunk Niall.' said Laurel and looked at Harry. 'You're all drunk!' I'll take a taxi. See you tomorrow Harry.' Laurel took her coat and walked to the door. 'Laurel wait!' Harry stood up. 'Harry, you're drunk. Go back to your drunk friends please.'

***Harrys POV***

Laurel looked angry, but Harry didn't understood why. Okay, he and the lads drank - maby a bit to much.- 'I"m sorry.' Harry looked in Laurel eyes. Her eyes said nothing. They were like glass. You could look right through it. And the only thing you saw in it, was your own reflection. 'It's okay. I just wanna go home, I'm sorry.' Harry nodded and grabbed his coat too. 'Bye lads!' he said. Laurel looked confused. 'I'll drive you home.' Laurel looked now really furious. 'Harry, you're drunk. Do you hear me? D R U N K. You can't drive now!' she yelled. He sighted. 'Well, I don't want you to go alone over the streets Laurel.' Laurel looked up. 'Why not?' 'Because maby you're the girlfriend of one of the most famous people at the moment, that's what they say.' Laurel rolled with her eyes. 'Harry, Please. I'll be fine.' She grabbed her phone. 'I will tex you when I'm home, okay.' Harry nodded. He didn't want to tell her, he was worried. Worried about her. Worried about how she acts, and what she really was. 'Byee, see you tomorrow.' Harry gave Laurel a kiss on her cheeck, and gave her some money. 'For the taxi. Because I'm a stupid drunk derk.' he smirked. 'Thanks.' said Laurel and she smiled. A forced smile. But it was a smile. harry smiled back. 'See you tomrrow.'

***Laurels POV***

Laurel understood what Harry said abouti the boys. They were... weird. But nice, at the same time. It was confusing. They were drunk. Maby that was the whole point. Her mom drank always when she missed someone. Someone to love. That's why she never drank. Untill today. She just took that beer. To be cool. Laurel didn't understood herself at all. 'I"m such a mess.' she said, when she was finally home, and alone in her bed. She curled up in a ball, while she cried her heart out.

Why, why why? That was the only thing she wanted to knew. Why her? Why this life? Why does this happen to me? Why did Harry and me never met again, and are we in a relationshit now? Why did I never saw my mum again? Laurel sighted. Her life was a mess. She knew it, so sure. She was done, with living. She couldn't handle it anymore. She needed someone. Not, like Harry. She loved him. But not really how love should be. You can't love when you're broken you know. That's why. Laurels mind drove crazy. She wanted help, but at the same time, she didn't. This was her fault. This was her mess. And it was up to her, to clean it up. But she didn't knew how. She was thinking and spinning in her head, untill she fell asleep.