One.

Laurel just opend her mailbox and just start reading all the mails. She was bored, and when she's bored she always read her mail.  Normally she just read te mail thats important enough. But when she came to her last mail, her heart missed a beat. One Direction will preform soon in London! Laurel started screaming and crieing while she called Chelsa. 'omg, they're comming' Chelsa started screaming to and a few minutes later Chelsa was at Laurels house. Chelsa and Lauerel were already fangirling. But they knew they needed premission from Laurels dad, and that was hard. So when Laurels dad came home, they started immediately begging him. 'Please dad, please? It's my dream, it's my change..' Lauerls dad looked in Laurels eyes. 'You really want this, isn't it?' Laurel mobbed. 'Well, o.k then, have fun. I'll pay your ticket half.' Laurel started crieing. 'thank you daddy, thank you so mutch!' and hugged him. Then she went upstairs with Chelsa and they started fangirling. 'Let's see where we can buy tickets. We go VIP, right?' 'omg, I'm so excited!' Laurel turned her laptop on and went to the site. 'Tommorow they start selling.' Chelsa read the information. 'If we both sit down on our computeres, laptops everything we can get these VIP tickets!' Chelsa mobbed. 'Yeah, both at our own home and we call eachother when we have them.' 'Deal!' Laurel and Chelsa high-fived and hugged eachother. Her dad came upstairs. Lets celebrate, let's go to Nandos!' "But I have t go home..' Chelsa wanted to take her sweater and went home but Laurels dad told her he called her parants and it was o.k. Laurel, Chelsa and her dad had a reallt nice evening.

The next day Laurel stood up at six. She wasn't sure what time the ticket-sale started and she wanted to have two. She logged in on the site and saw that she was the first one. She called Chelsa. 'Hi!' Laurel heard a sleepy morning voice, so Chelsa wasn't awake at all. 'YOU HAVE TO GET TICKETS!' 'omg, you're right!' Chelsa hang the phone and a few hours later Laurel got the tickets. But Chelsa did to. We'll sell the others and make some money!' Chelsa said. The holded the best tickets for themself. 'We will meet them after the concert too!' Chelsa stared screaming and Laurel did too. 

Laurel just take her old photo-book and start looking at the old pics, in the time she lived by her mum. She stoped at one page, with a picture of her and her neighbour-boy. 'I will meet you soon again boy.'