Thirteen.

***Laurels POV***

'Five days already, and still there's nobody to safe you. Are you sure they really love you?' Ram was busy to hurt Laurel again. 'You're to ugly girl, I'm sorry. But too ugly and to fat, who ever wants you is crazy.' Laurel looked up, with tears in her eyes. 'Fuck off.' Ram laughed. 'Aw, are you hurted now?' Just when Ram wanted to say something he heard a door. He walked away but he heard people screaming. 'what is this shit?' Ram saw some people. 'Police, hands up' 'Fuck this.' Ram took Laurel and his gun. 'One kick, and she's dead.' 

***Chelsas POV***

'What is going in side, where is Laurel where is she?' Chelsa drove crazy and was still wondering where Laurel stayed. It was two hours ago that they went into Rams house, and Harry, James, David and Laurel were still waiting outside. 'I don't know either. Where's Ed btw?' asked James. 'He's off to the studio. He had to, altough he wished he wasn't.' explained Harry. One second later, the paps came everywhere and started taking pictures of Harry and the rest. 'Fuck, get in the car!' He took his phone and started calling Paul. Chelsa was as white as sheek. 'But, how about Laurel?' 'Paul will go undercover and waits for her, and bring  her then to your house.' 'But, can't we go back undercover?' 'Okay, good idea.' Harry drove away and a few minutes later they were back with a undercover look. 'Exciting how this will go, I never did this before.' Chelsa smiled, but that only took a second. 'Ehm, guys. Is that a gun? Oh my god it's a gun, it's a gun no no no we've got to safe her.'Chelsa ran to the door and started knocking on the door. 'Open it, open now.' Chelsa went crazy. 'Chelsa, take it easy. There's police, they know what they do.' Harry tried to calm Chelsa. 'No, let me go I wanna go to Laurel' Chelsa tried to run, but Harry was too strong. 'Listen Chelsa, we have to wait, we can't do something else.' Chelsa couldn't stop crying. James walked to Chelsa too. 'Head up, we can do this.' And there was a groop hug.

***Laurels POV***

Laurel was scared, she was never so scared before. 'Ram, please. Let me go, they're stronger and they can...' but she heard that he pulled over the trigger. 'Shut your mounth.' He shot in her arm. Laurel screamed it out, it was hurting alot. At that moment, the snipers came in action. They shot Ram in his leg and he fell down. He tried to shot Laurel a few more times. She was hitten in her brest, stomach, arm and leg. Ram was arrested, and a police man ran to Laurel. She was bleeding everywhere and  unconscious. He pulled her up, and walked outside. Chelsa looked up. 'Laurel!' but then she wasn't so happy anymore. She saw a lot of blood and Laurel looked really pale. 'What happened?' 'She's shot in her leg, arm, stomach and brest. There are  still bullets in it so she's going to the hospital.' Harry walked to. 'May I carry her?' he asked, very carfull. 'Well, you'd better sit next to her in the ambulance, so she when she's woke up, she sees a famillier face.' 'Okay.' Harry turned to David and James. 'Is that okay? You guys can take my car?' He throwed the keys to James. 'See you there!' and Harry jumped into the ambulance.

At that moment Laurel opened her eyes. 'Hey, Laurel.' Laurel smiled week. 'Hi.' 'how are you?' 'Pain, so much pain.'  'It's okay, don't you worry.' said Harry, but Laurel didn't hear it, she has closed her eyes yet.