Seventeen.

***Laurels POV***

Laurel look up. 'How are you?' asked Harry. Laurel's mind started spinning, voices in her mind started talking. You can't trust him. He'll do the same. Why would you try to talk with him? He's a bitch. Whats the use of trying? You'll only get pain. You're to fat bitch. Laurel tried to push the voices away, but it was impossible. 'I'm fine' she snapped. Harry looked worried. 'Why are you so bitchy?' Laurel looked up. 'What do you think? You left me all alone, like everybody. And now were friends again? No. You're just an famous person.' Laurel had tears in her eyes. What was she saying? She wasn't herself. 'I'm sorry.' Laurel started crying. 'It's okay.' Harry wanted to hug her, but Laurel looked up. 'Don't touch me. Nobody can touch me. Stay off.' her eyes were furious. Laurel heard voices in her head. You can't love people Laurel. Don't trust people. They will only hurt you. Laurel was confused. To confused to think.

***Harrys POV***

What's wrong with Laurel? Harry just couldn't understand. Some moments, she was so nice. And the other moment, she was just furious. Maby, she's just traumatized. Just, trying to forget. Just, pushing people away, to see who love her. But I won't let her down. Harrys thaughts went crazy. 'I'm going to call Chelsa, she needs to know you're awake.' Harry stood up and Laurel screamed. 'No, please don't leave me.' Harry looked to Laurel. It was like she was fighting against herself. 'It's okay, I"ll stay.' a nurse walked by. 'Did you called somebody else?' 'She don't want me to leave. 'Shall I call?' Harry nodded. 'Yes please.' he took some papers and wrote down the nubers. 'Please call this one. And tell her she has to tell the rest?' 'Sure!' the nurse walked away with the numbers. 

***Chelsas POV***

After the nurse called Chelsa, Chelsa called everybody who needed to know. Then she came to the hospital. 'I've forgot it, that she was awake. How could I?'  Chelsa was talking when she walked into the room. 'Maby because you was too busy telling everybody?' teased James. 'Oh, stop it you!' Laurel looked up too. 'Why are you here?' snapped she. 'Well, we wanted you to see Laurel, I'm so glad you're okay!' Laurel smiled, but in her mind she just knew Chelsa would loved to just be alone with David. At least, the voices said that. Laurel shaked her head. 'What's wrong Laurel?' asked David, a little bit worried. 'Nothing, I've got headache and I want it to go away!' 'haha, that's how I know you! Good to see you back again.' said David. But he had no idea, what was going to happen with Laurel. Just like herself. You aren't yourself anymore. Wishpered the voices, and Laurel knew it was true.