Eleven.

***Harrys POV***

It was time to go to the police, so Harry, David, James, Chelsa and Ed decided to go together. When they were at the police, a cop came to them. 'How can I help you?' a norse agent cam into the room. "we want to make a declaration of abduction' Ed started talking. 'It's about Laurel Adkins, she's 16 and is kidnapped by Ram.' The police man couldn't believe what he said. 'Okay, wait a sec, I'll get the  officer.' He walked fast away. Chelsa looked shocked. 'The officier? Is it that worse?' 'It's Ram Chels. He's dangerous, and you know that too.' Chelsa touched her scar, the one that Ram made. 'I know.' Chelsa siged. Harry eyes poped out. 'Did he made that?!' 'yes, two years ago. He kidnapped me and everything. But he was younger then, he only made scars. Now he breaks Laurel.' When Harry wanted to ask what she meant, the officer came in. 'She's kidnapped by Ram?' 'Yeah, she is.' the officer looked serious. 'This is really serious, and dangerous. For how long yet?' 'She's kidnapped after we went to my home from the 1D-concert, so that's four days aigo.' said Chelsa. 'First, he only wanted a kiss, but our bodyguards saved her, but he came back and since then she's gone. But we know where she is!' James phone rang. It was one of the guard-guys. After the phone-call he looked dissapointed. 'She's out of the house, we lost her again.' 'Damn, no, serious?' Harry looked up. James nodded. 'What to do now?' 'We'll take it over from here, we know enough. Can we get some phone numbers, wich we can call.' 'yeah, sure.' Chelsa, David and James gave their number. A few minutes later they stood outside. 'Let's go to starbucks.' opperd Ed. 'Yeah, good plan.' and they walked away, up to starbucks.