Six.

***Harrys POV***

Ed and Harry just walked into the dressing room to tell everybody when Paul came in. 'Guys, there are a lot of fans outside, can you please go outside for two minutes and take some pictures and stuff?' 'Well, I just wanted to tell the lads something, we're coming in a few minutes.' They boys looked confused and Harry started telling the story. 'Y'all know that I lived in Holmes Chapel and I had there a lot of friends. But the doughter of my neighbour was a special thing. We were friends since we met eachother, and had a really good time. But then the worse thing that could happen happend. Her mum and father were dirvorced, and her father lived in Londen. She used to go every summer to her father but once her father stood at the school when school was out and her mum were too. She told Laurel -that was her name- to go with her father to London. We said goodbye and she gave me her friendship bracelent and I gave her mine. We never met again, but since a few weeks she's in my mind again. I wanna meet her again, wanna hug her, know how she is now. And today, that girl wich took a picture with us, she looked famillier with that girl. Like, it was Laurel. Could that be possible, that I met her again?' The boys couldn't believe what he just said. 'Well, there's only one way to find out' and Liam walked outside. 'What are you going to do?' Harry ran to Liam but Liam was outside already. The rest of the boys went outside too and started taking pictures with fans.

***Laurels POV***

'Look, they're coming again!' Chelsa started waving and Harry came to the girls. 'Hey girls! How are you?' 'We're doing good, how are you?' Laurel started chatting with Harry, while Chelsa couldn't believe what was going on. Harry was talking about Laurel and she even didn't notice. 'What are your names ladies?' Harry asked and Chelsa said it before Laurel could open her mounth. 'This is Lola and I'm Sarah.' 'Okay, nice to spoke to you!' 'byee!' 'Why did you say that? Lola and Sarah? Please, Chelsa!' Laurel started frighting out. 'What do you want? He was speaking about you Laurel, about you. Saying; oh yeah, that's me? Nice to meet you again, over 12 years!?' Laurel couldn't hold her tears any longer. 'I trusted you, you were the only one that knew my secret. I just wanted to met him again, and you blew it up. Good job.' Then Zayn just came to the girls. 'hey, are you fighting? Please don't, not on this special day! He hugged the girls and walked away. Louis and Niall came too. 'do you want a Narry hug?' and they sandwiched Chelsa and Laurel. Only Harry must came too, but instead of that, they saw Ed. 'Hey Ed!' Ed ran to them. 'How  are you girls, excited for tonight?' 'yeah, we're here since this morning, we were the first here.' Ed started laughing. 'you wanna be in the front?' the girls nodded. 'You have my numbers, just if you only called me, I could help you..' they were crying of laughter. 'C'mon, come with me and chill before the concert start, I will show you up everything, and you can meet the boys ofcourse.' Chelsa and Laurel looked into their eyes. 'Yeah, ofcourse, we're coming!' they hugged eachother and Laurel wishpered to Chelsa: 'I'm Lola and you're Sarah, but Ed know our real names..'