Seven.

***Laurels POV***

Laurel and Chelsa wanted to go with Ed to the artists entrance, but Ed said they needed sunglasses first. They brought sunglasses with them, so it was not a problem at all. They walked with Ed and the securaty. A lot of girls took pictuers, but Ed said they needed to ignore it. When they were finally inside, wich took a half hour, they finally were able to sit down. 'Do you want a drink?' 'yeah, please.' and Ed walked away to get some drinks. 'Okay, we have a huge problem, how can we fix this?' Laurel looked worried at Chelsa. 'Well, we could say that we were confused, and that Lilly and Sarah are our second name, and we thaught he asked that?' 'yeaah, good idea!' they figh-fived when Ed just walked in. 'What's a good idea? Do you want some tea?' 'nothing, nevermind. And yes please!' Ed gave the girls tea and started playing on his guitar. 'Can you sing a little girls?' 'Not really to be honest' said Laurel and Chelsa nodded. 'I"d better don't sing, or everybody will walk out of the room!' 'So worse? That's impossible. C'mon, just sing, you know the lyric I think.' Ed started playing the A-Team on his guitar and started singing. Laurel and Chelsa sang with him. When the song was over, Ed looked suprised 'Girls, you're amazing, I never heard this. You were so good!' Chelsa and Laurel looked suprised. 'Good? I always got F's for music because I sang false.' Laurel and Chelsa started laughing. 'We both did actually.  'That's impossible, you were really good!' Chelsa and Laurel thaught it was really weird because she always needed to stop because she sang so false. 'okay, you got us.' Ed looked suprised. 'No, girls. You are really amazing.'

***Harrys POV***

'Her name was Lilly, that's impossible, she was talking to me. And when I asked her what her name was, her friend told their names and she looked confused.' Harry was so annoyed. Everything he had done 'today was uselesss. Louis walked in. 'Ed took two girls in his changing room and started singing with them. And that girls were so good.' Harry looked up. 'I don't care what Ed is doing. I wanna met Laurel again, that's all I want.' 'Maby she's one of those girls?' 'Yeah, ofcourse. Ed knows who Laurel is and she is there, sitting there singing with Ed. Really possible Louis.' 'Why don't you just take a look, you never know if it's true or not..' Harry walked away but the words from Louis were stuck in his mind. Why won't he just walk into that room? Harry sat down and started thinking. He was scared. So scared. What if it is really Laurel, and  she was just in shock because she talked to him. And what if she's not? Harry drove crazy. What to do? He wanted to know who that girl really was, but he didn't want to give her something like false hope, she was a fan too.. Harry forced himself to forget the girl and just prepare fot the preformance. He always could ask Ed, right?

***Laurels POV***

After two hours of chilling with Ed, it was time to leave and to go to the concert hall. A bodyguard braught them, so they were still at the places they should have been. They setteled down, and waited till the concert started. Ed Sheeran came up, and started playing. A lot of girls tried to come in the first row, and there was a lot of pushing. Ed's preformance lasted for a half hour, and then it really started, the first show from Take Me Home! The first song they sang was Up All Night, and the preformance was incredible. Niall jumped around and the boys were really happy. The only thing that scared Laurel was the girl next to her. She was a carrot. She was dressed up like a carrot and her friend was dressed up as a Leprachum. The Carrot-Girl tried to throw a corrot to Louis, but he laught and walked away. Laurel and Chelsa had the time of their lives, and really enjoyed the concert.

***Harrys POV***

A few minutes after they started the concert, tried Harry to watch the row. He saw a carrot, and Louis saw it too. They thaught the same. That weird kids, dressed up like carrots were really annoying. Harry must say something befor they started singing Little Things, so he started talking. "How are you doing everybody?!' the whole crowed screamed and Harry smiled. "I have one question for you. Little Things is for all the girls, everybody needs to feel good about yourself. So can y'all be quit and just listen to this song? Ed, come and play with us.' There was silence in the whole crowd, and everybody enjoyed the song. When they finished the song, Harry looked up. A lot of girls were crying, but one girl, next to the Carrot-girl, was crying and smiling at the same time. He acted like he didn't notice anythihng but that girl was stuck in his mind. He knew her, he was so sure. But he couldn't ask her a thing. So he just went on the preformance. A hour later, the concert was finished. Harry  ran off the stage and One Direction group-hugged. Ed came too. They started talking about the concert, and were really happy with their preformance. It was the first show, and there were coming eight months more. Harry went to the shower and when he was done, he was sure. He needed to know who that girls was. 'Ed, can I ask you something?' Harry and Ed walked away from the rest of the boys. 'Who was that girl, you know her. Who is she Ed?'