Sixteen

***Harrys POV***

Four days already, and Laurel is still in that weird coma-thing. A nurse just walked by. 'How long can she stay in it? And will there be permanent deviations?' asked Harry. 'Did they informated you?' asks the nurse. 'No, only her father, but he can't come. He's working.' 'Well, you should read this.' the nurse gave him a pamflet and walked away. Harry started reading it. It was weird and he didn't get anything. He walked away to get some coffee. 'Mummy, mummy look! It's Harry Styles!' a little girl ran to Harry. 'Hi Harry, I'm your biggest fan.' Harry smiled. He was so weak when he saw little kids. 'Hey!' He walked to the girl and hugged her. Her mom asked if she could get a picture. 'Yeah, sure.' After the little girl, Harry drunk hiss coffee and walked away from the waiting room, back to Laurel. When he came in her room, she saw a man. Harry cleared is throat, and the man turned around. 'Excuse me, who are you?' asked the man. 'I'm Harry, Harry Styles. And who are you if I may ask?' 'I'm Laurels father, Phill.' 'I'm so sorry about what happened with your daughter.' Laurels dad looked up. 'It happened, you can't change the past, but you can work on the future.' Harry nodded. He knew it was true. 'But sometimes, you have to learn how to deal with the past, to work on the future.' Phill looked up. 'Yeah, you're right. How do you know Laurel actually? I mean, you're famous. I bet you've got better things to do than just sit down here.' 'I knew her, before she moved to London. I was her best friend. I met her again, after the concert. And then, well you know what happened too.' 'Are you? Really? Are you that little guy who gave her that bracelent?' Harry nodded. The Phill's phone rang. 'Sorry, I need to pick this one.' and Phill walked away. Harry went to Laurels bed, and kissed her cheek. 'Hi, beautifull.' even though Harry knew she wouldn't hear it, he just talked to her. 

***Laurels POV*** Reminder: Laurel's in coma, this is what she sees!

It's dark, and then it's light again. Dark, light, dark light. All the time. And sometimes, there flashes of faces. Flashbacks. Ram. Laurel wants to scream, but she just can't open her mounth. Ram is walking to her again, and starts to undress her. 'No, no!' Laurel wants to scream and call for hel but she can't do anything. She's frozen and Ram can do what he wants. Then it's dark, and light again. Dark, light, dark, light, dark. Is it over? it stayes dark. Laurel wished she could come out of this hell. Why can't I open my eyes? What's happening?

***Harrys POV***

Harry has been looking to Laurel for ages now, but something changed. Her eyes are moving! Harry smiles. Could this be the end of waiting? 'Laurel?' again Laurel moved her eyes. She blinked a few times, and opened her eyes. 'Hey, Laurel.' Harry wishpered. Laurel looked up. 'Who are you? Where am I?  Go away!' Laurel started screaming. 'Shh, Laurel. I'm Harry, and you're in the hospitall.' a nurse came into the room. 'Is she awake?' 'Yeah, one minute. She don't know where she is and who I am.' 'Okay. Can I?' Harry nodded and the nurse walked to Laurel. 'Hey, Laurel. I'm a nurse, you're in the hospital. And this is your friend.' she nod at Harry. 'Harry.' Laurel looked. 'I.. I think that I remember you?!' Laurel looked inquisitive to Harry. 'You're Harry Styles, right?' 'Yes, I am.'   'What happened?' 'You got shot. You was kidnapped.' 'What? Who? When? Where?' Laurels eyes looked shocked. Harrry turned his face to the nurse. 'Is this good? I mean, she's just a few minutes awake.' The nurse nodded. 'It's better to tell now, then to tell it over a week, when she's recoverd. Harry nodded. The nurse took a loot at Laurel. 'We've got to do some research. It's important.' Laurel nodded. Harry walked away and the nurse did the researche. Harry took his phone, and called the rest. 'Really? Is she awake? That's great!' It was Chelsa. 'I'm going to jump in the car, be there in a few minutes!' Harry laughed. He thaught at Ed's quote. 'Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.' It was true. But, it wasn't the end yet. It was only the beginning.