Eighteen

***Laurels POV***

Why would I go on? Nobody will ever love me. Laurels voices were there again. To strong this time. To hard to scream them away. It's impossible. You can't go on like this. Laurel was pacing her bags. Finally she can go home. Two weeks in the hospital. And now, it's time to start again. Everything. Nothing will ever become the same again. So, why would you hold these old friendships? They're broken. The last weeks, Chelsa never came, and so did David.'Hey, Laurel!' Harry walked into the room. 'How are you?' 'I"m fine.' Laurel looked up. 'I can see you're not. I feel it Laurel. What's going on?' Laurel looked up, with tears in her eyes. 'Nothing. Please go away Harry. It's, no I can't explain. I can't do it anymore.' 'You can't push me away Laurel.' 'Harry, it's better. I'm going to start everything again, in a different place. Everything here is broken. I've got nothing.' Harry looked in Laurels eyes. 'You can't love anymore, aren't you?' Laurel nodded. 'There happened to much.' She was done with packing her bags and walked trought the room. 'Hey, Laurel, you're not alone okay. I'm here for you.' Laurel looked up. 'Oh, are you? Now you are? But over a half year, and over a year? No. Nobody stays. Everybody is the same. They only use people and cheat on people.' Harry looked up. 'Can I be the difference? Laurel, please. Can I break your walls down?' Laurel shaked her head. 'It's, it's impossible.' Laurel walked out of the hospital. 'Thanks for everything. For everytime you were here. You're great. It isn't your fault, it's mine.' Laurel steped in her car, and drove away.

***Harrys POV***

Leaving? Is Laurel really leaving? 'NO! LAUREL, WAIT!' Harry jumped in his car, and drove behind her. Underway he called Ed. 'Ed, she's leaving. Everything. I don't trust this. Help!' Harry was worried. He knew Laurel could do horrible things to herself now. She wasn't really well. She was in her mind, everything, it wasn't okay. After driving out London, Laurel drove to the river. She stood up the bridge. 'Laurel?' Harry asked, he was shaking all over his body. 'What are you going to do?' 'I'm sorry Harry. Sometimes, people can't live their lifes anymore. I hope you'll be happy in the rest of your life, but I'll never will.' Harry ran to Laurel, and grapped her from behind. He pushed her in his car, and drove to his house. When he was there, he carried her inside. Laurel started crying. 'Harry, let me go!' 'No.' 'Why not?' 'Laurel, you are worth it to live, you can't push people away, not if they care enough.' Laurel looked up. 'Chelsa was my best friend. And she never came. How am I supposed to love people. And then there's David. He was one of my best friends and he also..' 'Stop Laurel.' Laurel looked up. 'What? It's just true okay. They never cared about me.' 'But other people do. Like, Ed and James.. And me.' Laurel looked into Harrys grean eyes. 'Laurel, I, I love you. I won't let you go.' Harry head went to Laurel and came closer. 'Don't.' said Laurel.

***Laurels POV***

'Don't.' Laurel pushed Harry away. 'Don't kiss me.' Harry looked up. 'Sorry.' 'It's okay. I can't do it yet. To much memories with what happened with one kiss.' Harry nodded. 'Not yet? Whay does that means Laurel?' 'Nothing. Can you please drive me back to my car?' Laurel tried to change the subject. The drive to the bridge was silence. It was awkward, but also nice. 'I'll drive behind you, okay?' 'Yeah, whatever.' Laurel didn't really care, at this moment, she just wanted to be alone. Well, alone she never was, there were always those voices who were screaming that she couldn't trust anybody. 'Maby it's true, maby I can't trust anyone.' mumbled Laurel in her own car. When she was home, Harry was already waiting on her. 'Go, and take some rest.' he said to Laurel and kissed her in her cheek. 'Goodnight.' and Laurel kissed Harry passionately. After that moment Laurel was sure. She was in love, but she couldn't love anyone. This would become complicated.