Two.

Laurel just picked Chelsa up for a shopping day, when David -Chelsa's boyfriend- and James came around. 'Hey girls, are you shopping?' Chelsa and Laurel started laughing. 'Well, we're just starting.' 'So you didn't went in any shop?' James was teasing. 'Nope, we always start with a starbucks, just like now. You can come with us if you like?' David mobbed. 'Yeah, sure.WeI'll pay for you, because I know you never have enaugh money to pay your new clothes to!' Chelsa and Laurel laughed. When they arrived at starbucks, they saw a lot of papperazzi. 'Woah, what's happening here?' asked David out loud. 'Laurel was curious and she walked in side. When she saw who was there her heart skiped a beat. It was Ed Sheeran! She texed the rest and they came in to. Chelsa and Laurel were also huge fans of Ed Sheeran, and they walked to him. 'Hi ladys!' Chelsa and Laurel were fangirling inside. 'Hai Ed, can we take a picture with you?' 'Yeah, sure.' David and James took a picture and Chelsa and Laurel gave Ed Sheeran a hug. Then they took their starbucks and went to their favourite couch. Ed Sheeran walked behind them. 'Can I sit with you? Or else the paps will kill me.' 'Yeah, sure!' 'Do you have a preformance today?' 'No, I'm free so I wanted to hang out in London, but the paps found me..'  'Oh, that's so nasty.' Ed mobbed. Then James eyes start twinkeling. 'I'm a ginger too, we can treat as personalities for one day?' Lauerl stared laughing, ofcourse, it was a James thing to say that.. Ed looked at him. 'Are you sure? You will be followed everywhere even in the toilets.' James looked up. Why not? Some people even regonize me as you..' 'Well, okay then! Man, y'all are my new friends, give e your twitter!' Laurel looked at him.'Are you serious? Where are the hidden camera's?' 'Nowhere, so give your twitter!' Laurel, Chelsa, David and James gave their twitter and James and Ed went to the toilets and changed by cloths. When they came back, you couldn't see who was who. First James went out the starbucks. A half hour later the rest. Laurel and Chelsa started shopping while David and Ed went to the city to chill. James had the time of his life.

Ed Sheeran told David about Harry and that he liked girls like Laurel. David smiled. 'Yeah, a lot of humans like Laurel.' 'But I'm sure Harry can fall in love with her.' David looked at him. 'I will tell her, but she'll start screaming and crieing..' 'Just tell her.' 'Haha, deal!'