Twenty-five.

[It's not really long, because I'm busy, but I wanted to update haha :) x]

*Harry's POV* 

Happy woke Harry up. It was two weeks since the first date, and the two weeks since Laurel was really his girlfriend. Harry smiled. Laurel was the best girlfriend he could wish. She was so sweet, and even though she had problems -a lot, he could say- she was so positive. Harry sighted. Today it was the day  that Laurel would meet the other boys. She already did. But then she was a fan, not his girlfriend. This time it was different. Harry hoped they boys were nice to her. And that they don't ask hard questions, like they do often. He texed Laurel. 

@Laurel: Hey, a little excited? Hope you are :). Love you! xx Harry.

Harry pressed 'send' and looked at the clock. It was 9 am. Time for breakfast. Harry walked downstars, to the kitchen. He opened the fridge, but didn't saw really something to eat. He sighted. Ofcourse, Niall was here yesterday and he was hungry. And he forgot to shop. Then Harry heard his phone. Laurel texed back.

@Harry: Morning love.

Harry smiled and texted back as fast as he could. 

@Laurel: Yeah, you're always allowed to come babe

Harry walked upstairs. Laurel would bring him breakfast, so lets take a shower first thaught Harry. He went to the bathroom and put the shower on. The warm hot water was fleeding. Harry loved showers. He sang under the shower, as usual. This time he sang 'The Lazy Song'

"The Lazy Song (official by Bruno Mars)

Today I don't feel like doin' anything

I just wanna lay in my bed

Don't feel like picking up my phone

So leave a message at the tone

Cuz' today I swear I'm not doing anything

I'm gonna kick my feet up, then stare at the fan

Turn the TV on, throw my hands in my pants

Nobody's gon' tell me I can't

(naah)

I'll be lounging on the couch, just chillin' in my snuggie

Click to MTV so they can teach me how to Dougie

Cuz in my castle I'm the freakin' man

Ooooh, yes I said it, I said it, I said it cuz I can!

Today I don't feel like doin' anything

I just wanna lay in my bed

Don't feel like picking up my phone

So leave a message at the tone

Cuz' today I swear I'm not doing anything

(nothing at all)

Whooohooo, whooohoooo

(nothing at all)

Whooohooo, whooohoooo

Tomorrow I wake up do some P90x

Meet a really nice girl

Have some really nice sex

And she's gonna scream out this is great

Yeaah

I might mess around and get my college degree

I bet my old man will be so proud of me

But sorry paps you'll just have to wait

Oooh yes I said, I said, I said it cuz' I can

Today I don't feel like doin' anything

I just wanna lay in my bed

Don't feel like picking up my phone

So leave a message at the tone

Cuz' today I swear I'm not doing anything

Nooo, I ain't gonna comb my hair,

Cuz' I 'aint going anywhere

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, oooh

I'll just strut in my birthday suit

And let everything hang loose

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeeeaah

Today I don't feel like doin' anything

I just wanna lay in my bed

Don't feel like picking up my phone

So leave a message at the tone

Cuz' today I swear I'm not doing anything

Wohoo, wohoo ohoh nothing at all

wohoo, wohoo oho nothing at all.

Harry laughed and dryed. His hair was still wet when he walked downstairs to open the door. 'Morning love' he said while he opend the door. 'Morning.' said Laurel and she walked inside. She kissed Harry and Harry kissed back. 'You look so pretty today.' Laurel smiled. 'Thanks.' and Laurel blushed. She hated that so much, that blushing. "You're so cute when you blush' said Harry. Laurel jubbed him. 'I'm not cute' she said. 'You are.' Laurel tried to look like a bitch. 'Excuse me? You call me what?' Harry laughed. 'Okay you're a princess.' Laurel smiled. 'Yeah, I prever that too.' Harry laughed. 'Well, that makes two of us.' 'Want breakfast?' asked Laurel. 'Yeah!' said Harry. Laurel walked to the kitchen and grabbed a plate. She opened the bag she brought and took the food out it. She put the food on a plate and walked back. 'What kind of drink do you want?' Harry looked up. 'Coffee is okay.' Laurel made some coffee too and walked again back to Harry. 'Here you are.' 'Thanks love.' Harry kissed Laurel on the cheeck and started eating. He was really hungry. 'This is so good! Who made this?' asked Harry while he was still eating. Laurel blushed -she really had to learn how not to blush- and answered. 'I did.' Harry stopped with eating and looked up. 'You did?' Laurel nodded. 'Yeah.' 'I was pretty bored, and I love to cook.' Harry smiled. 'well, I love it!' Laurel blushed -again it was so annoying.- When Harry finished eating he looked at his phone. 'Shall we go to the boys?' Laurel nodded. 'Okay, let's do this.'