Twenty-seven.

A/N:

Okay, I just decided to complete this story. It's  my first, so it doesn't have to be perfect right? Okay now thats hypocrite, it has to be perfect. Well, anyway. I hope you enjoy, my weird, horrible story anyway. xx Let's start a new chapter. :]

***Laurels POV***

Laurel laid on her bed, thinking. Everything's broken. Everthing's fallen to pieces. Harry thinks -she guessed- that she didn't love him. But she did. As long that was possible with a broken heart. 

Laurels phone rang and she looked who it was. Harry. She sighted, took a deep breath and answered. 'With Laurel.' 'Hey Princess.' Laurel smiled. Harry always knew how to cheer her up. 'What did you planned for today?' he asked. 'Well, school.' Harry laughed. 'Okay, can I pick you up from school?' Laurel nodded. Oh, wait. He couldn't see that. 'Yeah, ofcourse.' she answered. 'Okay, see you then.' 'Byee, love you.' said Laurel. 'Love you, princess.' said Harry and he made a kiss-sound.

--- 

Laurel walked into school and dropped her coat in her locker. 'Hey, Laurel!' Laurel turned around. It was Chelsea. 'Hey, Chels.' they hugged and Chelsea looked at Laurel.  'You loo stunning today.' said Laurel. 'Thanks.' Together they walked to the class. 'What did you planned for today?' asked Chelsea. Laurel told about Harry and Chelsea laughed. 'David asked me the same haha.' Laurel smiled. Chelsea and David were just perfect. They had the same sense of humor. They were just made for eachother.

The whole class was looking at Laurel and Chelsea when they walked into class. 'What?' asked Chelsea, a bit irritated. The whole class start talking. 'Laurel is Harry's girlfirend!' 'She's all over twitter!' 'Everybody hates her or loves her!' Laurel looked confused. She didn't care anymore what people thaught, but it's weird when classmates talk about you. Like that. Like, you're a stranger and they just judge you.

Quincy, one of the quietest classmates walked to Laurel. 'I'm happy for you.' Laurel smiled. Thanks. 'How are you anyway?' Asked Quincy. 'I'm fine.' lied Laurel. 'How are you?' 'I"m fine too. I'm glad you're back.' said Quincy. Laurel looked confused. 'But we almost never talk.' said Laurel. Quincy nodded. 'I know. But, well. We were all worried, you know. But, eveybody's judging you now..' Laurel nodded. 'I know. But people will always judge.' Quincy forced a laugh. 'Yeah, I know.' Laurel looked good at Quincy. She wasn't happy. She was broken. Just like her. 'Add me on kik okay?' asked Laurel. Quincy blushed. Okay, what's your kik?' Laurel dropped her kik on Quincy's phone.

Chelsea looked confuesed. 'I thaught you didn't liked Quincy?' Laurel shrugged. 'She just act like nothing happened. She takes me for what I am, not who I am. Like most do probably here.' Chelsea ad to admit it was true. 'Okay, you're right. She's really. I think she's really nice to be honest.' Laurel nodded. 'Let's give her a change.' 'Yeaah.' Laurel walked to Quincy. 'Come and sit with us, this break okay?' Quincy smiled and nodded. 'Okay!'

---

After the school was out, Chelsea and Laurel walked to the toilets. 'Chelsea, can you so my make-up? You're better in that then me. And I wanna suprise Harry.' Chelsea laughed. 'Ofcourse I will, come here!' Chelsea took some foundation and started pulling it on Laurels face. 'Some mascara and were done!' said Chelsea after a few minutes. 'Thanks, Chels, you're so talented.' said Laurel to Chelsea. She looked in the mirror. 'My makeup is flawless.' 'YOU are flawless.' said Chelsea. Laurel nodded. 'No. YOU are.' Chelsea blushed. 'Thanks.' "Are you ready?' asked Chelsea? Laurel nodded. 'Oh, wait. Do you have sunglasses?' Chelsea nodded. 'Yeah, why?' 'Just put them on, and ignore the people.' 'Okay?' Chelsea thaught it was weird. 'Whatever' Laurel and Chelsea walked to their lockers and put on their sunglasses. When they came outside, there were people everywhere. 'So, this is what you ment?' 'Jup.' said Laurel. 'Wow.' Laurel laughed.

Harry ran to Laurel and hugged her. 'Hi love. Sorry for those people.' Laurel smiled. 'Doesn't matter.' 'Do you mind kissing in public?' Laurel laughed. 'Not if you don't mind.' 'May I answer that?' asked Harry. 'Yes.' said Laurel. Harry kissed Laurel. The whole public was screaming now. Harry smirked. 'Well, I think I don't mind.' Laurel smiled. 'I love you.' 'I love you too.' Suddenly a lot of girls started screaming. 'Okay, lets go to the car.' 'OKay. See ya Chelsea!' said Laurel while Harry dragged her to the car. 'Bye.' said Chelsa. Confused.

***Harrys POV***

When Harry dragged Laurel in the car, Laurel wanted to know where they were going. Harry laughed. 'Harry please tell me.' 'Nope.' 'Just do it!' Laurel tried to look angry. 'Laurel..' Harry laughed. Laurel was so cute, with her puppy-eye look. But she'd never guessed where they would go to. They were underway to the boys. 'Okay. Were going to the boys again.' Laurel stoped laughing.  'What?'