Fourteen.

***Harrys POV***

The ambulance stopped and there came ten doctors to take care for Laurel. Harry walked with them, but it was impossible to stay with her. Harry sat down in the waiting room, when Chelsa, David and James came too. 'How's she now?' Chelsa ran into the room, and a lot of people were looking annoyed. 'Please, speak down a little bit.' a nurse came to the waiting room. Harry looked up. 'Sorry.' then he turned his face to Chelsa. 'She's in the poeration room now, and she must stay in the hospital, at least for one week. 'And, did you heard something about Ram?' 'No, and I don't wanna know anything about him. He ruined Laurels life.' Harry looked really angry and defended. Immediatly there came questions in his head. 'Why is he so defending? Was he really in love with Laurel? Harry wished he knew the answer and he couldn't wait till he could talk with Laurel. 'Did anyone called Laurels dad, or Ed?' asked David. 'I called Laurels dad' said James. 'I'm going to call Ed, said Harry and he walked away.

***Chelsas POV***

David walked over Chelsa. She was still so speachless and in her I-need-to-survive mood. 'How are you now babe?' Chelsa looked up.'Shocked. Did you noticed, she didn't wear normal cloths. Only her underwear. I'm so scared that Ram, that he did horrible things with her.' David looked to her. 'Well, at least, that bastard can't touch Laurel anymore now.' Chelsa nodded. 'Hey, did you noticed Harry's, it's like he's obsessed with Laurel.' 'Maby he's in love, just like us.' David smiled and kissed Chelsa. Chelsa kissed back. 

***James POV***

James felt lonley. Everybody had somebody. Harry had his fans and the lads, and Ed ofcourse. David and Chelsa had eachother and Laurel had her friends. But he? He had nobody. He walked to the toilets, but didn't noticed Harry was calling there. 'Yeah, Ed I know.' Harry wiped away a tear. 'Can you please come? I need you.' 'Thanks, see you in a bit.' he turned around and saw James peeing.'Oh, did you heard something?' Harry asked, with a broken voice. 'You need Ed. That's all.' Harry smiled. 'I look a bit like Ed, so c'mon, give me a hug dude.' Harry laughed and they hugged. 'Thanks.' 'I'm, it's so weird. All these days.. I can't believe what happened.' 'Me neither' said James. 'I hope, we can speak soon with Laurel. She needs us. All of us.' said Harry. James nodded. 'Yeah, but I think, it will be hard. Laurel doesn't talk a lot actually.' Harry nodded. 'We'll see.' 'Yeah, we'll see wishpered James.