Fifteen.

***Harrys POV***

Three days yet. Three day is Harry already waiting till he can talk to Laurel, but she's still conscious. It was a knid of a coma said the doctors. She needs to become stronger, to digest so much. Harry sighs. What happend, is unbelievible. He looks at Laurel and smiles. Even now, she's so beautifull. He wipes some hair out of her face, and it looks like Laurel's smiling. He wants to talk with her, so badly. It's all he can think about. But he knows he has to wait. But he'll wait. I know it's worth it. That's all he can think. Then Louis walks in. 'We have to go, I'm sorry.' Harry nodds. 'One more minute.' he kisses Laurel on her cheek and walks away. Underway he sees Chelsea. 'Is she awake yet?' 'No, sorry.' 'Oh, okay. Thanks.'

***Laurels POV***

-This is a thing, that Laurel notices in her coma. She isn't awake, but she feels those things.-                    Heart beatings. A gun shot. Laurel tries to turn around. Why can't I move? What's wrong? 'Panic. No, don't panic. Stay calm.' Laurel talks to herself. She sees Ram again. Run! Laurel, now, c'mon, he'll get you. But, I can't run. Laurel hears the voices in her mind. Then she sees Harry, who's so worried. Laurel smiles. But then, immediately is Ram back. He's shooting. Who's he shooting? Is it her? Fuck. To late. And it's all dark again. Why can't I breath? Who's that? Laurel's head is spinning around. Am I scared? Is there danger? Laurel can't think, she's too tired. It's dark again, and she falls asleep, if you can call it sleep.

***Eds POV***

It's quiet in the studio. The producers are already gone and only Ed is there. Well, alone? Ed is thinking, about everything that happened. He's busy, writing a new song, for a new album. Maby it's a good idea to write something for Laurel. But then it pops again in his mind. He can't ask her. Ed takes his phone, and calls James. 'Hey, James, are you home?' 'Yeah, I am. Why?' 'Can I come to you? I wanna write something for Laurel, but I don't know what.' 'Ofcourse, you know my place, right?' 

 *ten minutes later*

'Do you want some coke?' 'Yeah, if you have.' James throws a can of coke to Ed. 'Well, two gingers in one house, and two guitars. Ready?' James laughs. 'I am, but I can't sing. You're warned.' 'YOu don't have to sing. Just play guitar and find the right words. Then, everything will be okay.' James nodds. 'Good point.' Then he sighs. 'Laurel must be so alone. There's nobody who can help her.' he sounds worried. 'Yeah, I think, she'll get better. I just feel it.' replayed Ed. 'Let's start.'

Autum leaves. (originally written by Ed Sheeran.)

Another day another life

Passes by just like mine

It's not complicated

Another mind

Another soul

Another body to grow old

It's not complicated

Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?

Float down

Like autumn leaves

Hush now

Close your eyes before the sleep

And your miles away 

And yesterday you were here with me

Another tear

Another cry

Another place for us to die

Its not complicated

Another life that's gone to waste 

Another light lost from your face

It's complicated

Is it only wonder or do birds still sing for you?

Float down

Like autumn leaves

Hush now

Close your eyes before the sleep

And your miles away 

And yesterday you were here with me...

While they were playing James mum came in. When they noticed she had tears in her eyes. 'This is so beautiful, so sweet. Who made this.' 'I did, with Ed.' 'For who is it?' she asked. 'For Laurel.' said James, before a tear rolled down his cheek. 'I miss her so much.' 'We all do.' said Ed, and James mum nodded. 'But, I'm so damn sure she'll love it.' 'Yeah, I think so too.'

***Harrys POV***

Harry wished he could stay, but he had to leave the hospital. 'Lou?' 'mhmh.' 'What, what if you're in love. How are you sure you are?' 'That's hard. What do you think?' 'I don't know Louis, I don't know.' 'I always believed you feel butterflies in your stomach, and you've just got that feeling, that you aren't really yourself anymore. Or don't know yourself anymore.' Harry sighs. 'Then, I guess I'm in love Lou.' 'But, that's perfect, right?' 'I don't know. It's complicated.' 'But if she's worth it..' 'She is Lou, I'm so sure she is.' 'Then go for it!' Harry looked at Lou. 'I can't do it yet, she.. well. I can't explain. But I'll be waiting.'