Twenty-three.

***Laurels POV***

Laurel and Harry just walked into the hall from Modest. It was huge, white and really clean. Too clean. There was not one fingerprint you could see. A women walked into the hall too. 'Please follow me?' she didn't wait for the answer, and walked. 'She's just a little bit grumpy.' wishpered Harry in Laurels ear. Laurel laughed. At the end of the corridor, there was a door. 'They're waiting.' said the woman and she walked away. Harry knocked on the door. 'Come inside.' There were a few people waiting. Paul stood, like he was tensed. 'Hello, I'm Mr. Murry. The director of cases of romances.' Laurel smiled. 'I'm Laurel Mary Clark.' 'Well, I'm Paul Higgens, but I guess you already knew that.' Laurel laughed. 'Yeah..' Harry laughed too, still a little bit tensed. 

After a quarter of talking about random things, Mr. Murry started talking serious. 'Were here, just for one reason. Paul -he nodded quick to Paul-  busted when you were kissing. What was that? And Harry? What were you thinking? People know you, they know who you are. Fans would be furious, maby even leave.' Harry's head went down, while Mr. Murry talked. 'If they leave, it are not real fans.' Paul sighted. 'Cmon, this is not acceptable. You simply can't do things like this." Laurel defend her and Harry. 'It was nothing. I was confused, it was just one simple kiss, and it was nothing. Were friends.' Harry nodded. 'Yeah, and nobody saw it, so what's the problem?' Laurels head drove crazy. There was a problem, but she couldn't say it. Not now. Never. It was worthless. 'Well, never do that again!' said Mr. Murry. Laurel? You can leave now. And Harry, I wanna talk with you.' -  he wised to Laurel and Paul.- 'Alone.' 'Sure' said Harry. 'I'll see you outside okay?'  he asked Laurel. 'Yes.' said Laurel and she walked away.

When she was outside, she felt like she was allowed to breath again. Paul laughed. 'So bad wasn't it, right?' Laurel looked with a played-bitchy look. 'It was! I thaught he wouldn't be able to see me again or something.' Laurel and Paul laughed, a bit nervouse. 'No worries. We can't tell him who he can kiss and not. But you'd better start a relation, or just stay friends.' Paul winked. 'I'd choose the first, he seems to be in love with you.' Laurel couldn't stop laughing. 'He will never love me, more then a friend. He'd rather date some other girls. Not me.' Paul looked to Laurel. 'Laurel, you're gorgeous. Every guy wants you.' Laurel sighed. 'Not at all Paul. How bad are your eyes?' Paul couldn't stop laughing. 

After a half hour Harry came outside too. A lot of fans were waiting, so Paul helped him to escape. 'Laurel, in the car! Harry, you too!' Paul helped but it didn't work. 'Who's that girl?' a lot of fans screamed. 'Ingnore it, Laurel.' said Harry. 'It doesn't matter' said Laurel. "What wanted mr. Murry to know?' 'Nothing, he.. Nevermind.' Laurel looked up. 'What?' 'Were going on tour.' he wispered. Laurel looked up, with tears in her eyes. 'When?' 'In a few months. But..' 'But what?' 'When I'm on tour, I don't want to be alone.' Laurel looked confused. 'What do you mean?' 'I want... I want you to be my girlfriend.' Harry looked up, hopefull.