Twenty.

[before I'm going to start writing another chapter, when this chapter has 3 votes :)

And yes, it's a littlebit short, but I don't had a lot of time, but I wanted to update. So next time it will be a long chapter, I promise :) x Maaike (xhoranhug)]

***Harrys POV***

'What do you mean, my life's already over?' Harry looked confused. 'Well, I've got no friends anymore, or atleast, I don't trust them. People think I'm dating with a famous guy and they know already where I live.' said Laurel a little annoyed. 'Why don't you trust our friends Laurel?' Laurel looked up. 'Why? It's like there's a hole in my heart, since.. Since Ram. I'ts like you've been hurted once, you're so scared to attached again. Like you have this fear, that every single person in the world is going to hurt you. So that makes you like you can't trust anyone. Somethimes I don't even trust myself anymore Harry. That's why.' Laurel wiped away a tear and went her face. 'Don't. Please trust me Laurls.' Harry looked worried. 'I'm not important. Everyone will do just fine without me. Chelsea is already gone, and David is too. You and Ed will be going on tour and James, James will forget me too. And my dad? He never was there for me, so he won't care anyway.' Laurel tried not to cry. 'Laurel, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. You've been going trough so much, and still you're so strong.' Laurel stood up. 'Do you call this strong?' said she angry. 'I am worthless. I'm a whore and I'm too fat. I'm ugly. That's what he said. He throwed me around areas and did horrible things. Because of him, I'm not myself anymore. But ofcourse, I'm strong.' Laurel snorted. 'I will never be the same again. I can't handle this Harry. I'm sorry.' Laurel stood up and walked away, downstaird. 'Laurel, wait!' Harry ran after Laurel.'Don't give up now.' Harry walked next to Laurel over the corridor. 'Ram, he won't get away with this, I promise.' Harry looked into Laurels eyes. 'You're stronger then this.' 'I'm not Harry. I'm sorry.'

Phill just wanted to go to Laurel. 'Laurel, we have to talk. The court called. Soon the trial will start. I'm going to get a loyer.' Laurel nodded. 'I'm scared dad. Scared to see him again.' Laurel looked up. 'He won't be able to go to you, there will be police and we' Phil nodded to Harry 'we will be with you. Everything's going to be okay.' Phill hugged Laurel. 'Except that!' Harry pointed to the paparazzi. 'I'm going to call Paul.' Laurel looked up. 'Paul?' 'Well, at least I have to get away and I think you should go to Chelsa. 'Go to Chelsa? No way. I don't need her anymore. She isn't a real friend.' 'She is Laurls. She wants to meet you again. But she was busy. And, she deserves a second change.' said Harry fiercely. 'I don't believe in second changes anymore. I'm sorry.' Harry walked to Laurel and lifted up her cheek. 'Laurel, look at me. Everybody deserves a second change. Do it for me?' Laurel sighted. 'Okay, but only for you.' Harry smiled and gave Laurel a quick kiss on her cheek before he jumped into the car Paul drove infront of the house. 'Bye!' he waived. 'Bye.' wishpered Laurel and she waved back.