Tweny-one.

[Before I start writing: Please two votes & 1 comment for this chapter?? ^^ x]

***Laurels POV***

Today was the day. Laurel sighted when her alarm ringed. 'I don't wanna wake up.' she turned around. A half hour later Laurels phone ringed. 'Helloo?' said Laurel sleepy. 'Laurel? Are you awake yet?' 'No and I'm going back to sleep.'  'What!' 'bye.' Laurel hung up. 'I'm too tired okay, I don't wanna go and I'm scared. I don't even know what to wear!' 'Shall I help you?' 'Yeah, ofcourse.' Laurel smiled. 'See you in a minute!'. Harry was the best friend she ever wished. He was sweet, and helped her with everything. But in love? Yes, she was. But she will never tell him. He won't love her anyway.. Not as boyfriend, just as a friend. Laurel's mind thaught to much, she guessed. 'Push him away, he's using you!" Laurels voices started again.

Laurel was just in her underwear when Harry knocked on the door. 'Wait, one second!' Laurel jumped into a hoodie and a sweatpants. She opened the door while she was brushing her hair. 'Hey!' Harry laughed. 'Hey.' he kissed her cheek - like he always did -  and hugged her. 'Now, what are you going to wear.' Laurel opened her wardrobe. 'I have no idea!' and she let herself fall on the bed. Harry walked to the wardarobe. It has to be neat, I mean, it's a-' 'Don't say the word, please.' 'Well, how about a black skirt?' Laurel looked up. 'I normally do not wear skirts..' 'Well, I guess it looks like you're better.' 'When he kidnapped me, I weard a skirt okay.' Laurel looked panicked. Every time, when somthing reminded her of those days, Laurel wanted to curl herself up. She hated it. She hated Ram. 'Sorry.. I just forgot.' 'doesn't matter.' Laurel forced a smile and tried not to cry. Push him away. Now! Laurels voices started screaming. 'You could wear a black trouser with a blazer?' 'Yeah! But what shall I wear under my blazer?' 'I dunno? A shirt?' Laurel couldn't laugh. Harry looked worried. 'What's wrong?' 'So many memories.. I'm so scared..' 'Hey, come here.' Harry hugged Laurel and Laurel tried to force herself not to cry. Her mind told her to walk away, but her heart said something else.

***Harrys POV***

Harry felt so bad for Laurel. How would it be, to get memorized everytime to something, that ruined your life? Well, whatever. 'Are you finished yet?' Harry stood outside the door, waiting untill Laurel was done. 'Yeah, only have to do my makeup!' 'So, can I come in?' 'Okay.' Harry opened the door. Laurel sat down, doing her makeup. Harry went to the bed and setteld down, watching her. He took is phone and started twitter. Harry's mounth fell open. Those tweets.. They were so mean. And they already found Laurel's account.. The tweets to her, it was horrible. He clicked on 'create a new tweet', but he couldn't find the right words. Harry looked at a white screen for ages, when Laurel sat down next to him. 'Who are you texting?' 'Nobody, I wanted to tweet something, but I don't know what.' 'oh, that sounds famillier to me..' 'I never tweet, altough. They don't deserve it now.' 'Who?' 'People.' 'Why not?' 'They're sending hate.' 'But they always do, so what's the problem?' 'They're also sending hate to you. I'm sorry Laurel.' 'Laurel took her phone and checked twitter. 'Holy fudgecakes.' Harry frowned his eyebrow. 'So, there are people, sending the most horrible things to you. And then, you say holy fudge cakes? Are you Liam or something?' Laurel laughed. 'No, I'm Laurel.' She sighted. Well, I think I'm going to make a new account, a locked one.' 'Smart.' 'I am smart!' Phill screamd upstairs. 'Laurel! Harry! Five minutes! The loyer is already here!' 'We're coming!' screamed Laurel back. 'Are you ready Laurls?' 'No, but whatever. I have to go.' Harry nodded. 'You can do it.' 'Thanks.' 'Thanks for what?' 'Going with me.' 'You're welcome.' Harry smiled. Laurel was so sweet, altough what is happening, she's so strong. 'Laurel and Harry last time or we will be too late!' 'Yoo!' Laurel and Harry ran downstairs.

***2 hours later***

'Hello, and  welcome to the lawsuit against Mr. Ram.' Laurel looked strained and Harry took her hand. He squeezed a little bit in her hand. Laurel smiled. Harry felt that his heart beated a little faster, but he tried to ignore it. The  judge was talking, about what Ram did against Laurel. He saw that Laurel tried not to cry. Then she turned her head off, to a room of glass. There was he, Ram. Laurel looked quick back, but Harry couldn't see her face. He pulled a arm around her. Laurel looked up. Her makeup was ruined. 'Laurel, do you wanna say something to Mr. Ram?' asked the judge. Laurel nodded. She stood up. 'Because of Ram.. Because of him my life is ruined. Because of waht he did to me..' Laurel couldn't talk anymore and she started crying. She nodded, and ran out of the court. 'Laurls!' screamed Harry. 'I'm sorry, may I go to her?' The judge nodded and Harry ran to Laurel. Harry saw Laurel running to the toilets. She walked into the girls toilet, and locked herself up. Harry heard her crying. 'Laurls?' 'No. Go away!' Harry looked confused. 'It sucks you know.' 'What?' 'When everything is doing fine again, and everything crashes. Then you have to start it all over again. And the worse part is, I really don't wanna try and but it all back together again. But I have to.' 'I understand Laurls.' 'No, you don't!' 'Laurel, can we talk about this later? We're in a lawsuit, remember?' Laurel opened the door. 'I look like crap!' Harry took a tissue, and started cleaning Laurels face. 'Much better.' 'Thanks.' said Laurel, it sounded bitchey. 

Back in the court, everybody stared at Laurel. The judge waited, and started talking. 'Ram. You're going in jail, for one year. You'll get a criminal record and will be prosecuted for at least five years.' Laurel looked up. 'Then this lawsuit is closed.' Laurel stood up and walked away. 'Laurls?' 'Yes?' 'It's not enough.' 'What isn't enough?' 'The things Ram got.' 'It's okay. When he's free..' 'Then what?' 'nevermind.' said Laurel and she forced a smile. Harry looked worried. 'You can tell me everything Laurel.' 'I know, but it isn't neccesary.' 'Okay. Shall we go home?' 'Yes.' Laurel and Harry walked the the outside of the court.

'Harry!' There stood like hunderds fans and papperazzi. 'Shit!' He pulled Laurel back and ran with her to the toilet. 'I'm going to call the management.' 'And then?' 'They will help us leaving.' 'oh okay.' 'I'm sorry Laurls.' 'Doesn't matter. But my dad!' 'He'll be fine.' 'Are you sure?' 'Yes, they don't know him yet.' 'Oh okay.' Laurel looked up. 'What do you mean, with yet?' Harry smiled. 'I thaught you'd never asked. ' Laurel looked cunfused and fronzed her eyebrow. 'What Styles?' 'Do.. do you wanna be mine?' Harry looked hopefull. 'If you wanna have me?' 'Laurls, please. I want. I can't stop thinking about you. You're everything I could wish for.' Laurel looked up. 'Harry bow down Laurel to kiss her. Laurel kissed back, while she was confused. Her voices didn't allow her, but her heart did. Laurel and Harry kissed untill Paul stood in the dooropening. 'Achum' Paul coughed. 'Oh, sorry.' 'What is this Harry? I think you have to explain something.' Harrys eyes popped out, but then he looked worried. 'Yeah, sure.' he replaid, and stood up. 'Laurel, come. We're going.' Laurel stood up too. Before they ewre leaving the toilets, Harry wishpered in her ear. 'I'll call you about it.' And gave her a quick kiss on her cheek, like always.