Nine.

***Laurels POV***

Laurel was in Rams room locked for two days, without getting any food. She was tired, but scared to sleep. Ram walked into the room again. 'Did you already changed your mind?' 'No, and I'll never will.' Ram started laughing. 'Take of your cloths bitch.' 'No.' Ram got angry and slammed her against the wall. 'You won't do what I want?' 'No, give it up, I won't do it anyway.' Laurel hided the pain. She had bruises everywhere. 'I need to wee.' Ram laughed. 'I don't care, that are your problems.' Laurel collapsed because she couldn't handle the pain. Her make-up was all over her face, and she was broken. Her left eye was swollen, and her nose had bled a few times. Ram walked to her. 'Do what I asked, or I'll help you a little.' Laurel looked at him, crying. 'Please don't Ram, I beg you. This is all I ask, please don't do this.' Ram ignored her and start pulling of her sweater. 'No,  stop!' Laurel was in panick and started slamming around her. Ram his friends came into the room too. 'Wow, who's that?' asked Craig, while he touched Laurel. 'This is the girl I told you about. She's still don't doing what I want. 'That won't take long, look at her.' said Thomas. 'She needs to wee, can one of you please take that bitch to the toilets?' Craig lift Laurel on his and dropped her in the bathroom. 'I give you five minutes.' 

***Harrys POV***

Harry was still in London, searching for Laurel. He walked undercover in the neighbourhood, all the time he walked over the street, and asked people if they saw her. He was walking with Ed, sometimes alone and sometimes with bodyguarts. James told him that if he wanted to search, the best thing he could do was searching in the evening and the night. Harry was worried, really worried. It was 8 o'clok in the morning, and his alarm started playing a song. He sighed, walked out the bed and put his cloths on. He    was going to search with Chelsa and James today, and in the evening James and his friends would search. Chelsa's school just started, so he went with Ed to the playground where they would met James. James was there already. 'Hi!' 'Hey, is she still lost?' 'yeah, but I just walked around and I saw Craig going inside a home.' 'Who is Craig?' 'Craig is a memeber of Ram's group. The most dangerous group around here, they deal and.. well they do a lot things with girls.' Harry's eyes popped out. 'What do they with girls?' James setteled down on a swing. 'Well, sometimes they only want a kiss, sometimes they want more. And I think Ram wants more than only a kiss.' Ed looked worried. 'We have to find her, c'mon, let's search.' 

***Chelsas POV***

Chelsa walked into the school, with Laurel, again. 'She still isn't found, isn't she?' David walked to Chelsa. 'No, I'm so worried..' everybody looked to David and Chelsa. They were the most populair couple in the school. 'It will be alright babe, come over my house tonight, we will do something fun.' Chelsa wishperd in Davids ear that she couldn't come. 'I'm going to search with James and someone else. You can come if you want?' Daved nodded. 'Yeaah, I'll come. She has to be founded. 

When the school was out, Chelsa and David were in fifteen minutes in the other side of Londen, to go and search. Chelsa called James. 'David and I are here, we're able to search, where can we look?' James told them were to go and they were underway. They found some guys standing against a house. 'Can I ask you something?' asked David, with an south-Londen accent. 'Yeah, whaddup?' 'Did you saw a small girl, who's 16 years old, long brown hear?' 'She dissapeard two days ago' said Chelsa. 'Nope, sorry mates.' 'Do you know where Ram lives?' asked Chelsa to the hanging people. 'Ram? He has houses everywhere here. Oh, now I see. Ram got her?' Chelsa nodded. 'Well, we can help, but you have to promise one thing. Never say we said where he is.' 'Deal.' said David. They walked with the boys to a street. 'Probably it's number fifteen, or twenty-one.' 'Thanks, you helped so much!' Daved souned happy. 'We won't tell him you told it!' said Chelsa, but the boys were already gone.

***Harrys POV***

Harry, Ed and James were still searching. Harry heard his phone ringing. 'Yeah, whaddup Niall?' Harry talked with Niall, and he sounded annoyed. 'Niall, no. I'm searching Laurel.... Yeah, I'll tell you everything when I'm back....No, I'm undercover with our ginger and James. duh....yes...no...see you at Nandos okay?' Then James' phone ringed. After one minute he hang up. 'Chelsa and David know where Laurel probably is! Come on, let's go!' they ran to Chelsa and David. 'Shh, you can see her here.' Harry looked up and saw in the window a guys standing with a girl, he slammed her, and the girl fell on the floor. 'Are you sure?' 'Yeah, but we can't go in now.' Chelsa started crying. 'I feel so sorry for her.. Why did I ran away?' 'You couldn't help it. If you'd stay he had you both!' 'That's true, but still..' David hugged her. 'We have to keep this house on guard with couples.' The rest agreed. 'I know some dudes who will help!' James was happy they finally could do something for Laurel. 'But Chelsa, you can't do this at nigt, that's too dangerous.' said Harry. Chelsa looked indignantly. 'I can take care of myself. I beat like hunderds guys with karate. I've got black.' 'Oh.. But those guys, sorry Chelsa but please listen to Harry.' David didn't want to have Chelsa in danger. 'Okay, okay, you got what you want.' Chelsa walked pissed away and broke some wooden things. 'She's angry..' said Ed.

***Chelsas POV***

'Chelsa, wait!' David ran to Chelsa. 'What?' 'I'm sorry. But I want to protect you.' 'Yeah, go ahead. I'm going home, trying to find another way to get Laurel free before she's killed.' David walked with Chelsa. 'I"m going with you, Harry gave me his number, I'll call him later.' 'Okay, I forgive you but' Chelsa couldn't say the rest, because David kissed her.

***Laurels POV***

Laurel was back in the room, where Ram was waiting. He took her, and pushed her on the bed. 'Lay down.' 'No.' Craig and Thomas laughed. 'Still the same..' 'Lock her.' Craig and Thomas took handcuffs, and locked her on the bed. Laurel start kicking. 'This is useles, let her free. Laurel went to the window, and saw two shilouettes. She saw curls, and hair like only James had it. Harry and James? Laurel smiled, maby she'll be free soon.