Chapter 28

Life is full of so many unexpectancy that we often loss track and sight of what the future holds. While others despise not being able to take control of their futures. Others are blessed that life is a mystery that is waiting to be discovered. Just because you don't know what lies ahead doesn't mean you can't take a chance that awaits for you.

A week has passed since the arrival of Fredbear and his project. Freddy felt like he was going crazy. He was like a mad man tweeking out over any sensitive little thing. Checking every blind sight of the pizzaria, feeling like he was being watch, or waiting for a sign from Fredbear. Thankfully none of the others notice. Honestly Freddy kinda wanted Fredbear to summon him already. He just wanted to get it done and over with.

Freddy at the time was alone in his office working on paperwork. Chica and Bonnie both headed to the grocery store. Foxy was in his cove asleep since he had nothing else to do. It was to quiet for Freddy and it gave him an uneasy feeling. He was now used to Bonnie being in the office with him that he forgot how quite it was without him all that long ago. In the middle of working Freddy noticed his desk light was acting up. The light started to flash and flicker on and off. Either he was going crazy or Fredbear was finally calling him. Without hesitation he quickly stood up and headed to the door. Before he left he checked to make sure that Foxy wasn't up or around to watch him. When the close was clear he quietly but quickly made his was to the Parts and Service Room to go to the basement.

Freddy made his way down in the basement finally reaching the bottom. The only light that illuminated the place was a signal light that hang from the ceiling. For a moment it was just Freddy along with the quite atmosphere. "I guess I'm going crazy." Freddy stated to himself as he was about to leave. He heard a deep chuckle in the shadows of the basement. He turned around to see that cigar smoke had summoned from beyond the darkness and out came Fredbear. "Everyone is crazy, some are just more insane then others." Fredbear stated. Freddy moved closer to Fredbear just a bit. It seemed like Fredbear tried to avoid the light as much as he could. It honestly sadden Freddy a bit. That for over 30 years Fredbear has lived in nothing but darkness and total isolation.

"I see you got my message." Fredbear said puffing on his cigar. Freddy nodded in return. "I came alone and didn't tell anyone just like you asked." Fredbear smirked at Freddy's statement. "Off to a good start. Good, let's keep it that way." Freddy wasn't to fond about lying to Bonnie about it since he promised to never keep secerts from him. However if it was to keep him safe he had no choice. "Anyway I have a few things that I need you to obtain for me." Fredbear then handed Freddy a list with a few items on it. The items consisted of a spark plug, oil filter, and a car battery. Freddy just chuckled to himself and looked back at Fredbear. "The hell you need this shit for? You rebuilding a car?" Fredbear however, didn't find his response amusing. He just blow out some more smoke. "I wished. I'd get myself a nice GTO and get the hell out of here." Freddy just rolled his eyes. Oh how it would make his day if Fredbear was gone. Freddy looked back at the paper and notice there were no numbers or names to clarify the items. "Can you at least give me the model numbers for these? You know they make more than one type of these items you know." Fredbear groan and pulled out a spark plug and oil filter. The items were in the worst condition that Freddy had ever since. The spark plug was nothing but rust and the oil filter was dented and beating to hell.

"Will those be of use to you to get an idea?" Fredbear asked. Freddy sighed looking down at the items. "Yes hopefully. How soon do you need these items?" Fredbear strached his chin then the back of his head. "The sooner the better. But, if your willing to work with me I can make an exception." Freddy figured he just get the parts today so that way Fredbear would get off his case for a while. "Anything else?" Freddy asked. Fredbear shook his head as he tapped the burned ashes of the cigar onto the floor. "That will be all for now. Your excused." Fredbear turned around and walked back into that darkness. What scared Freddy about it was how he just disappered like that. There wasn't an outline of his body to be seen. It was almost as if he was a ghost. It made him wonder if Fredbear returned from the grave.