Chapter 15

Freddy and Bonnie were making their way back from the store. Each of them carrying bags in their arms. They would have stayed longer but do to their misbehavior and shenanigans they were causing in the store they had to get what they needed and leave. Which they didn't care, as long as they had each other's company nothing else matter to them. It was in the early evening where the sun was starting to slowly set. "Hey Freddy." Bonnie said looking up at the tall grizzy. "Can we go for a walk in the park please." Freddy turned and looked down at the bunny. "How come?" Bonnie just gave him a pouty look with big eyes. "Please?" There was no way that Freddy was going to deny that cute look. He just wanted to pinch and squeeze those cheeks. "Fine we can go to the park." Bonnie just hopped and spin around with glee. Freddy adored Bonnie's optimism and hoped to never see his bunny sad ever again.

They trotted through one of the many parks in the city. It was actually peacefully out tonight. They were the only ones in the park and the only sounds that could be heard were the sounds of birds singing and the water founding shooting water in the air. "Thanks for letting us come here Fred." Bonnie said wagging his fluffy cotton tail. Freddy smiled and ruffled the top of his head. "No problem little bunny." The park was such a lovely sight in the springtime. Flowers were in bloom and the little woodland critters came out to play. They came across the water founding. Bonnie was the one closer to it and turned into his cheeky self. He put his and in the water and splashed Freddy in the face with it. "Why you little shit!" Freddy said rubbing his face and growled playfully. Bonnie quickly took off and ran through the park. Freddy chased after him as they both laughed til there heart's content. Bonnie jumped and hid in the bushes. "Where are you, you little shit!" Freddy yelled. Bonnie tried his best to be quite but the power of Freddy's nose was no match for his own good. He found Bonnie and tackled him out of the bushes. He pinned the laughing bunny to the ground while he laughed aswell. He lifted Bonnie up in the air and walked over to the fountain. Bonnie tried to squirm and kick butt it was no use. "Your gonna get it now!" Freddy said. Bonnie kept on kicking and screaming as he also laughed "No, I'll be a good bunny. I'll be a good bunny I promise!!" Freddy looked up at Bonnie with a smirk on his face. "You swear?" Bonnie nodded his head. "Yes I swear!" After a bit Freddy finally put Bonnie on the ground and back on his own two feet. Bonnie was heavily exhaling and still chuckling. "Your an asshole." Freddy just chuckled and poked Bonnie in his nose. "And your a little shit."

After a while they decided to take a break and relax at an old wooden park bench. The even was cool and had a low breeze to it. Bonnie sat down on the bench and laid back taking the whole day in. Freddy notice something in the corner of his eye and smiled turning to Bonnie. "I'll be right back." Bonnie nodded his head and leaned back on thr bench cracking his back. Freddy walked off in the other direction as Bonnie relaxed. He listen to the birds sing their songs and the wind as it whispered promise of happiness in his ears. He was slowly drifting into sleep when he heard Freddy's heavy footsteps approching him. Bonnie opened his eyes and saw Freddy had a vanilla ice cream cone with hot fudge and a cherry on top in his hand. "I hope your hungry." Freddy said handing him the frozen treat. Bonnie took it like a small child. "Thank you Freddy!" Freddy smiled and took a seat next to Bonnie on the bench. "I hope you like it." Freddy said smiling. Bonnie looked up at him with sparkling eyes as he ate. "Oh i do, vanilla is my favorite!" That made Freddy happier just hearing that. He streched his arms out on the bench as his hand landed on Bonnie shoulder. Bonnie looked back at Freddy smiling and blushing as Freddy did the same.

After a while of talking Bonnie finished his snack and crushed the cone in his hand sprinkling the little peices to the ground. One by one little birds flutter to the ground and start to peck at the ground. Bonnie happily watched them as the hop around the ground. He lowers his hand with the broken peices in his hand and a little blue bird hopped in his hand and began to eat. Freddy watch in shock as Bonnie gently pet the little bird in his hand. It was almost as if he was a disney princess who could talk to animal. Bonnie turned to Freddy and smiled. "Do you wanna give it a try?" Freddy just started off in space watching Bonnie but after a while he snapped out of it. "O-oh sure." Bonnie slowly separated his hands and the feed and the bird fell into Freddy's hands. At first he tensed up not knowing what to do or say. After a bit he relaxed and even gently pet the bird. Bonnie just smiled and watch. He could see that Freddy really has changed. He couldn't believe how a mean and cruel man could be so gentle and caring. He leaned his head on Freddy's shoulder and just watched. Freddy looked at Bonnie blushing at first but then smiled and gentely setting the bird down. Freddy placed his hand to his side then Bonnie gentely placed his hand in Freddy's palm. Both looked at each other at first then Freddy smiled and intertwined their hands together as they both leaned on each other.

Freddy couldn't do it anymore, he had to tell Bonnie how he truly felt about Bonnie. The longer he tried to keep it back the more it laied heavily on his heart. He turned to Bonnie and sighed. "Bonnie." Bonnie looked up at him. "Yeah Fred?." Freddy took ahold of Bonnie's hands and gently rubbed them with his thumbs. "Can I ask you something?" Bonnie turned his full attention to Freddy. He blushed a small pink as Freddy was holding his hands but he didn't mind. "Sure, what is it?" Freddy just looked down at Bonnie's soft and tiny hands. They were so fragile and petite compared to his massive, manly paws. "Remembered when you kissed me at the greenhouse?" Bonnie widen his eyes and blushed darker at that statement. It happened so fast that he honestly forgot he did that until now. "Y-yeah?" Freddy looked up at Bonnie and stared straight into his eyes. "Did you mean it?" Bonnie didn't know what to say. He didn't realize how heavily this laied on his mind. Yes he cared about Freddy and even was starting to fall for his newly found charms. However he was to afraid to be heart broken by his new friend. Now all his fear and wonders seemed to be answered the way he hoped. "Yes, why you ask?" Bonnie had no time to react. Freddy just quickly grabbed Bonnie by his arms and pulled him into a kiss. Bonnie tensed up but slowly closed his eyes and placed his hands on Freddy's cheeks. The kiss was uneven and awkward at first but soon their lips melted into each other. It was like a perfect, almost like they were made for one another. After a few seconds they broke off from each other and Bonnie placed a hand over his mouth and looked back at Freddy. "Freddy, I-i had no idea." Freddy just smiled the sweetest smile he'd ever made and wrapped his arms around Bonnie's tiny body and pulling him close to his chest. "Now you know my little bunny, now you know."