Chapter 17

For the rest of the day they just smiled at each other and would carry out their day with the show. Both of them so excited and nervous about tonight's little date. But for now they focused on their daily routines.

4:00 o'clock rolled by as Bonnie was pampering and grooming himself for tonight. He had a white button up shirt with a marron vest on. He was also wearing black pants, dress shoes, and his iconic red bow tie. Nothing to fancy but he did want to look nice. He couldn't believe that Freddy Fazbear, a powerful and rich business man, had ask him out for a date. Bonnie thought about wanting to talk to Freddy and confess about how he felt towards him but the more he thought about it the more it made him scared. What if Freddy says no or what if it offends Freddy and he doesn't want to be friends with Bonnie anymore. But those thoughts slowly drian away everytime he thinking back to the little park bench in the spring felt sunset as they kissed underneath the stars. He was lost in thought until there was a knock at the door. "Come in." The door opened and Chica walked in. "Hey Bonnie, you look nice." Bonnie smiled at her. "Thanks Chica, just trying to look nice for tonight." She walked in and closed the door behind her. "I just came in to talk to you." She sat down on the bed as Bonnie turned back to look at her. "What's up?" Bonnie asked sitting on the bed. Chica took ahold of Bonnie's and squeezes them tightly. "Bonnie I hope you know what your doing about Freddy." He tilted his head as she said that. "What do you mean?" Chica kept ahold of Bonnie's hands as she talked. "I mean, Freddy is an unpredictable man. You don't know why he's doing this." Bonnie gentely patted Chica's hand and smiled. "I understand that your concerned but you don't have to worry. Besides believe me when I say that Freddy has changed." Chica sighed and nodded her head. "Ok Bonnie I trust you." She then turned to him and smiled. "Mind if I help you get ready." Bonnie slightly chuckled and shaked his head. "If your meaning makeup Chica I'm good, I'm not gonna wear any." Chica tilted her head at first but then laughed a little. "Oh no Bonnie I wasn't mean that I meant with your hair." Bonnie gave her a confussing look. "My hair?" Chica then hopped up and smiled. "Lemme style your hair, just brushing it isn't going to cut it." Bonnie gave into the cheerful chicken and smiled. "Ok you win." With that she propped Bonnie into the chair in front of his mirror and began the pampering.

It was 5:27 as Freddy waited at the door way. He was getting nervous and a little impatient wondering where Bonnie could be at. He was lost in thought thinking about what to say and do. How the whole night would turn out for the both of them. "I'm here!" Freddy snapped out of his thought and what he saw took his breath away. Bonnie was in his suit of course but his hair was curly. The front of his hair was in to big puffy curls. Freddy didn't know why but he adored it, it brought out Bonnie's shyness and innocents. "I'm sorry Freddy I hope I'm not late." Freddy just blushed a light pink and stared at Bonnie in amazement. "Y-you look wonderful Bonnie I like your hair." Bonnie himself could help but stare at Freddy. He had on a navy blue suit with a black tie and his iconic top hat. "Thanks Freddy you look good yourself." Freddy held out his paw and smiled. "shall we?" Bonnie chuckled a bit and gentely placed his paw in Freddy's. The two then headed out the door to carry out the night.

"Where exactly are we going Freddy you never told me." Bonnie asked Freddy as they continued to walked down the street. Freddy decided that they should walked to the place instead of drive since it wasn't that far. But mostly, he just wanted to spend more time with Bonnie. "You'll see little bunny and I promise you you'll enjoy it." Along the way they just walked and talked. Nothing more and nothing less. But, that was only because Freddy had a lot more up his selves then just a dinner. After a couple of minutes of walking they finally made it to the restaurant. To Freddy it was just a restuarnat but to Bonnie it was considered the fanciest and most expensive place in the whole city. "The Golden Rose?! Freddy this is really expensive!!" Freddy in returned just chuckled and shock his head. "Relax Bonnie I know what I'm doing." The restaurant was a large french style building constructed of marble. They say when you walk in it's like your actually in Paris. As they walked into the tall wooden doors the sweet smell of pastries and roses blasted their noses. The inside was white and rose gold with an old fasion but fancy style to it. Freddy walked in as if he lived there. Of course he was a successful business man with a lot of money, but Bonnie on the other hand was different. He was never about money, nor having the ideas of gaining money or loving someone just for their money. He didn't really seem to fit in with the other aristocrats. But, he didn't want to ruin the night for him or Freddy so he went with the flow. "Right this way gentlemen." The waiter stated leading them up the stairs.

The restaurant was a two story building. The first floor was for group dining with a large live band stage with a wooden dance floor. The second floor was for couples that contained a large balcony for an overview of the city. Freddy and Bonnie both took their seat at a table covered with laced table cloth, plates, and a small candle in the center. "My Freddy, what made you pick this place? I would have been contempt with a bar and grill." Bonnie said as he gentely sat back in his chair. Freddy just placed his arms on the table and lightly shrugged his shoulders. He just had this dreamy look on his face almost as is he was under a spell. "I just thought it would be a nice and peaceful place to spend time at." Bonnie in returned just smiled and nodded. "Well it certainly is."

After an hour of small talk, laughing, sips of strawberry wine, and enjoying their meals Freddy truely realized why he loved Bonnie. He was the only one who never turned him away or batted an eye to him. His while life in the pizzeria Foxy and Chica was were on odds with him because they never trusted nor care to like him. With Bonnie, he acknowledges him and gave him a chance. He thought enough was enough and decided to lay everything out on the table. "Bonnie." he said quietly. Bonnie pull his glass of wine down and looked at Freddy. "Yes, Fred?" Freddy fiddled with his fingers trying to string along the right words to say. "Do you remember that moment in the park?" Bonnie's eyes widen a bit and blush formed on his face. "Y-yeah, is that why you brought me here?" There was no going back for Freddy. Bonnie knew what he trying to do so it was best to get it out and over with. He sighed softly taking ahold of Bonnie's hands and blushed. "Bonnie, I've fallen for you. It's like I'm under a spell that I can't escape. When I'm around my whole mood has changed and my day is just brighter. When I look at you I just adore every little thing about you from your floppy ears to your little button nose. And when you kissed me at the park and the green house, it's like you set my heart on fire and there's this constant burning love for you. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you." Freddy looked up from their hands and saw Bonnie's face red and soaked from the mass of tears pouring out of his eyes. "B-bonnie are you ok?!" Freddy asked frantically as he leaned forward and cupped Bonnie cheeks. "O-oh Freddy, do you m-mean it?" The teary bunny asked. Freddy smiled and used his thumbs to wipe Bonnie's eyes. "I meant every word from the bottom of my heart." Bonnie smiled and continued to sniffle. "F-freddy." "Yes Bon?" Freddy askes quietly. "Kiss me you big fuzzball." Bonnie asked softly. The two leaned in and gently pressed their lips together. Thus a romance between a bear and bunny was born.