Chapter 18

What felt like an eternity to them was only a couple of hours. For out the rest of the night they acted like long lost lovers who have been far apart for too long. One pair of stary eyes staring back into the other. Each heart beating in harmony for the other. It seemed as if everything around them didn't exist at all. Between the two of them it was almost like they were lovers for so long that knew how to please the other from a kiss on the hand to a simple paw stroking a cheek.

Freddy and Bonnie watched over the railing from the second floor down at the band playing on the stage and tiny people dancing and cheering. Their arms were wrapped upon one another. Freddy's big arms completely over took Bonnie's tiny body. The whole down stairs was a bash of sound and color mixed in as playful jazz was playing. "Oh Freddy we should head down there and join in. It'll be fun." Bonnie stated looking up at the enormous bear. Freddy in return just chuckle and shook his head. "Sorry Bon, I'm not much of a dancer. Besides something special is about to happen real soon." Bonnie looked at him with a confused look at first but the more he thought and remembered how sneaky Freddy was he knew it was one of Freddy's little plans. He turned to look up at Freddy with a sarcastic look on his face with a smirk. "What did you do this time Fazbear?" Freddy gave him back a playful look. "You say that like you don't trust me." Just then the lights in the building went dark and the music stopped and the whole place was still. "Can I have your attention please." A man from the stage announced. Everyone turned their heads as if they were little owls. "Tonight we have a little request from someone here in the audience so please grab your partner and take them for a whirl." With that the music kicked back up again but this time the music wasn't playful, it was romantic. One by one people started taking their partner's hands and slowly dance upon that wooden floor. "Freddy do you have anything to do-" Bonnie was instantly cut off by Freddy holding out his paw. "Shall we?" Freddy asked, offering to dance with the little bunny. Bonnie just looked at his paw in shock at first but slowly smiled and accepted the request. Bonnie was about to lead Freddy to the stairway to join the other dancers on the dance floor. However, Freddy tugged the other way and lead the way. "Not that way Bonnie. I know a place a little more private."

Freddy lead Bonnie out to the balcony where it was just the two of them. They could still hear the music playing due to small speakers being outside. The night was still due to it being so late. It lights flashed in bright neon colors. Freddy took ahold of Bonnie's one hand and placed his other hand on Bonnie's waits. Bonnie did the same only he placed his hand on Freddy's shoulder. One by one, foot by foot, they starts to move and slowly spin with every move. Bonnie kept glancing at the ground then back up at Freddy with nervous glances. "What's wrong Bon?" Freddy asked. "Sorry, it's just I'm not much of a dancer. I've never danced before." Freddy in return smiled and gentely raised the bunny's chin making him look at him. "Just follow my lead and it'll be ok." Bonnie nodded his head and did as he was told. Right then left, side to side, they were now in sink. They let the music carry them away, not a care in the world as they started into each others eyes. Hypothesized by the stars that twinkle in their eyerises. Bonnie laid his head softly against Freddy's chest. He could feel and hear Freddy's heart beat. It was matching the beat of the music, soft and slow like a love song. Bonnie knew he changed this man for the better, and the man he became was the man he fell in love with. He was so caught up in the sounds of the music and Freddy's heart that when Freddy spin him around and fell back into his arms then dipped to the side it surprised him. Freddy just chuckled at Bonnie's eye widen expression. "Sorry, I guess I'm just full of surprises." Bonnie in returned just smiled and chuckled. "Yes you are Fazbear, yes you are."

For the rest of the night they just started out on the balcony looking at the neon empire of skyscrapers that stood. Holding onto each as they started out at the view, lost in the passion and lust of each other. Their arms wrapped aroundeach other, their hearts beating against each other. Freddy gently massaged and rubbed the little bunny's back as he heard his soft little purrs. This once heartless brute for the first time in his life experienced what love truely was. All his life he thought love was just a word in a song that was overused throughout the years. However, Bonnie showed him that there was more to love then just hearts and kisses. It was a feeling of comfort and closure, a safe place to turn to in times of hardship and lost ways. A promise of security and happiness until the end of time. With Bonnie, he felt all those things, and even more. "Freddy?" Freddy looked down at the little furball in his arms. "Yeah Bon?" Bonnie placed his hand on Freddy's cheek making him look at him. "This doesn't feel real, I feel like I'm in a dream." A frowned formed on Freddy's face. He could tell that Bonnie was still a little unsure about his loyalty. Of course, the wasn't Bonnie's fault. After all the months that Freddy put him through he couldn't blame him. "I assure you my little bunny that this is real." Bonnie looked down for a minute then smacked his face into Freddy's chest. Freddy picked up Bonnie gently and set him on the rim of the balcony cement railing. They were both eye leave with each other now. Bonnie placed his hands on Freddy's chest as Freddy placed his hands on Bonnie's waist. Bonnie looked up at Freddy again, his eyes were big and shiny like he was about to cry. "Freddy, promise me something." Freddy was took ahold of Bonnie's hands rubbing them softly. "Anything for you." Tears started to fall from Bonnie's face from Freddy's demeanor. He was being so patient and calm that it was only making Bonnie even more sensitive. "W-will you still love me in the morning?" Freddy just stood there looking at Bonnie at first not saying anything. Then, he slowly raised his hand using his thumbs to wipe Bonnie's tears away. He softly smiled at the little bunny and kissed his tiny heart shaped nose. "Forever and always babe." Whether it was from Freddy making the promise or the fact that he called him babe. It send Bonnie on the verge of more tears and he lunged at Freddy wrapping his arms around his neck. Freddy caught him wrapping his arms around him. "Shh, there there cotton tail, it's ok." He took his jacket off and wrapped it around Bonnie as a blanket. Bonnie buried his face in the crock of Freddy's neck. He sniffled and hiccupped in the bear's strong arms. Freddy picked him up bridal style pulling him close to his chest. He looked down and placed a small kiss on Bonnie's forehead. "Come on bunny boy, let's go home."