Chapter 38

We've all heard the phrase "Better love story than Twight." But what makes a love story stand out from Twight or the rest? Is it the romance? Is it the adventure? The truth about love is that the times that you spend with each other, and the memories you share will make a great love story. Romance isn't always about lust and sexual needs. It about the adventure you and your soul mate encounter. What adventures lay waiting for our renew found couple.

A week has passes since they rekindle their flame. Freddy and Bonnie have slowly recovered the time they lost and trust that was shattered. Upon a brisk morning the sunlight crept into the window and laied rays of golden strips on the bed. They trailed up to Freddy's faces. The bright warmth cause Freddy to turn over with a soft growl. He rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them. He looked over towards the clock and it read 8:37. He yawned and turned over to Bonnie's who's back was facing him. He was still softly snoring under the covers. Freddy smirked and leaned over him. He wrapped his muscular arms around him and nuzzle his snout into the crock of his neck. He began to plant small kisses on his neck. His bread tickles Bonnie's metallic neck. He slowly opened his eyes and yawned. "Freddy?~" Bonnie cooed. Freddy pulled Bonnie closer to him. Snuggling his head on Bonnie's shoulder. "Yes, it's me Bon.~" He intertwined his fingers with Freddy's. He could feel the bed shift and turned over to see Freddy starting down at him. He smiled sleepy and pushed his messy curls out of his face. Freddy leaned down and softly pressed his lips on Bonnie's. They slowly pulled away and continued to look into their glowing orbs. "I hope I didn't wake you my dear." Freddy asked. Bonnie's smiled and ran his fingers through Freddy's messy hair. "No it's fine, I enjoying waking up to your loving embrace." Bonnie stated. He snuggled closer to Freddy's chest and sighed. "Can't we stay here all day. I don't feel like performing." Bonnie asked. Freddy nuzzled their noses together. "I know Bon but, we can't keep the kids waiting. We don't want to leave them upset now do we?" Bonnie buried his face deeper and whined. Freddy chuckled and picked up Bonnie and he lifted himself off the bed. He planted kisses on his fiance's head. "Maybe a bit of food and coffee in you will put you in a better mood." Freddy stated as he carried Bonnie to the kitchen.

With a belly full of a warm breakfast and a hot cup of tea, he was in a much chipper mood. Freddy smiled raising his brow. "Feeling much better now?" Freddy asked. Bonnie smiled and leaned his head on Freddy's shoulder. "Much better~" Bonnie cooed. Chica giggled as she continued to put more food on their plates. "It's so nice to see you two back together again." Chica stated. Freddy wraps his arms around Bonnie and turned to him. "It sure is~" Freddy stated. "You know I've been thinking for a bit. Why not we go out and celebrate?" Bonnie turned to him with a tilted head. "Celebrate what?" Freddy turned back to Bonnie. His eyes were twinkling in a way that Bonnie had never seen before. "Why celebrate the four of us finally becoming a family and me and you finally coming back together." Freddy stated. "I don't know Freddy. I'm happy that things are back on the right track but is there really a need to celebrate?" Bonnie asked. "Aww come on Bonnie it's been a while a since we've done anything together!" Chica exclaimed. "Yeah besides I think it's a great idea Captain." Foxy added. They all turned back to Bonnie waiting for his answer. He turned to look at Freddy who had big, pleading eyes. "Well I‐" He stopped and sighed with a smile. "Well alright I suppose a night out with just the four of us will do no harm." Freddy smiled widely clapping his hands together and rubbing them. "Prefect, we'll leave at 8:00 o'clock. Now let's go, show time is in 30 minutes!"

The clock struck 6:30 as Bonnie searched through the wardrobe. The show ended a hour ago, which gave everyone enough time to get ready. There was a soft knock on the bedroom door. "Come in." Bonnie started. Chica walked into the room. She had on a baby blue, sleeveless dress with a white flower in her hair. She had her hair and make up all done up really nicely. "Wow you look lovely but, don'tyou think you over did it a little?" Bonnie asked. Chica gently sat on the bed. "Well not for where were going." Chica stated. "Why's that?" Bonnie asked. "Well, we're going to the Golden Rose." Bonnie started at her with a constricted look on his face. Why would they be going there? "Why there?" Bonnie asked. Chica only shrugged her shoulders. "Don't know that's just what Freddy said and already placed in the reservation." Bonnie heard enough and closed the wardrobe doors. "I'm going to have a little chat with Mr. Fazbear." Bonnie stated. He made his way into the kitchen where Freddy sat at the kitchen table. He had on a black suit with a white under shirt, silver buttons, and a red rose on his left side. The suit looked familiar to Bonnie for some reason until he realized that it was Freddy's wedding tuxedo. Freddy noticed Bonnie and his beamed up with a smile. "Well hello darling, shouldn't you be getting ready?" Freddy asked. "Freddy what's the reason for going to the Golden Rose and, why are you in your wedding tuxedo?" Bonnie asked. Freddy looked down at his suit and smiled. "Oh this, I just thought it would be appropriate for the occasion." Bonnie folded his arms. "But the Golden Rose, is it really necessary for something so little?" Freddy frowned and stood up walking towards Bonnie. "I just thought it would be appropriate for us, do you want me to cancel?" Bonnie felt bad at that moment. He could see that Freddy put so much effort into spending time with him. "No no no no! Please don't cancel it!" Bonnie sighed and laied against Freddy's chest. "I just think that if it was for me and you it would have been somewhere cozy~" Freddy raised his brow and smirk. "You trying to keep me for yourself?" Bonnie blushed. "Maybe." Freddy laughed and kissed Bonnie's forehead. "I suppose we can go there, but you have to promise me to take me somewhere just the two of us." Bonnie stated. "I promise." Freddy said taking ahold of Bonnie's hands. "I guess if your wearing your tuxedo then I'll wear mine." Bonnie stated. Freddy's eyes light up brightly. "I would love that." They both smiled and went to lean for a kiss when they were interrupted. "Ahem." They turned to see Chica in the doorway. "Shouldn't you be getting ready Bonnie?" Chica asked. Bonnie looked at the clock. "Oh, your right I'm sorry." Freddy smiled at his little fluff-ball. "I'll see you soon Bon." Bonnie smiled and placed a small kiss on Freddy's cheek. Both Bonnie and Chica walked out of the kitchen to continue getting ready.

They finally arrived at the restaurant around 7:50. The place was lit up with golden lights and lively music could be heard from the through the doors. They approached the podium where a woman in uniform stood. "Name please." She stated. "Reservation for Fazbear." Freddy stated. The woman widen her eyes as she looked down at the booking list. She quickly corrected her posture and motioned her arms to the stairway. "Y-yes right this way sir. Everything is all set up for you." Freddy nodded and lead that way. They made their way up the stairs and around the bend. They came up to a red roped gate with a sign stating "Private Ceremony, Do Not Enter." On the other side was the balcony and a candle lit table. "Oh for heaven sakes Freddy this is too much!" Bonnie stated as he stepped over the gate without knocking it down. "Bon wait!" Freddy followed after him trying to stop him. "What is the meaning of all.....this?" Bonnie stopped as he turned his attention out towards the balcony.

There stood a wooden canopy decorated with lights, ribbons, and flowers of many different sizes and colors. A red velvet carpet with flower petals scattered acrossed it laied as a walk way. "Freddy what is with all-" Bonnie turned around and saw Freddy on one knee. He slowly took of his hat with both hands and placed it over his heart. "Bonnie" He stopped to sigh taking a breath before continuing. "After being apart from you and all the hell that we have been through it made me realize that I don't ever want to spend another moment without you. I know we've been through so much but in the end it made what we have together so much stronger." He put his hat back on his head and took ahold both of Bonnie's hands. "Bonnie, I don't ever want to be apart from you and I don't ever want to have the chance of losing you again. I want to be able to spend the rest of my life with you." Bonnie was trying to hold it all together, but Freddy's words were making his throat tight and his eyes heavy from holding back the tears that threaten to fall. "Bonnie my love, I know I already asked you this, but I just have to asked. Bonnie Bunny, will you marry me today?" In that moment everything that Bonnie tried to hold back in came loose and tears sprawled out of his eyes. His breath be shakey and short. Freddy grew worried and stood up. He took ahold of Bonnie's arms. "Bonnie what's wrong? Is it the setting? Did I do some wrong!?" Freddy asked hysterically. "Y-y-yes" Bonnie stated tearfully. Freddy frowned and worried his ears. "..Oh Bon...I didn't mean to ruin things I just-" "No you fuzzy idiot!" Bonnie stated. "I mean yes I'll marry you!" He lunged at Freddy with tears flying from his eyes. Freddy as able to catch him and embrace. Freddy at that moment started to cry too. "Oh Freddy~" Bonnie cried softly. "Shh it's ok." Freddy stated tearfully. "Ahem." A gently sound of a old clearing his throat pulled them apart. He was dressed in his black robe with a book in his hands. He fixed his glasses and smiled at them. "Shall we start gentlemen?" He spoke softly. Both Freddy and Bonnie turned to each other with a smile then back at the preacher. "Yes sir." Freddy stated. Everyone took their places and the wedding began.

They held each other's hands as a way to comfort their tears. Trying to hold in their sniffles from interrupting the priest's testimony. "Please bring fourth the rings." The priest stated. Foxy walked up from behind Freddy with a small pillow that laied two golden rings. Freddy picked up the smaller ring and lifted Bonnie's hand. "Repeat after me." Stated the priest. "With this ring, I vow to give you my everlasting love. Through  times of highs and lows. No amount of wealth or sickness could ever persuade my heart from yours. In this moment I give you my heart and my name as I make you my husband." Freddy sighed before he spoke. "With this ring, I vow to give you my everlasting love. Through  times of highs and lows. No amount of wealth or sickness could ever persuade my heart from yours. In this moment I give you my heart and my name as I make you my husband." Freddy stated as he placed the ring on Bonnie's finger above his engagement ring. More tears rolled down his cheek as he staired down at his finger. He picked up the other ring. "Repeat the vows." Stated the priest. "W-w-with this ring." Bonnie was too choked up to speak. He was overwhelmed with emotions. Freddy placed his hands on his cheeks to sooth him and whispered. "It's ok Bon." Freddy's soothing words and sweet smile calmed him down. "I vow to give you my everlasting love. Through  times of highs and lows. No amount of wealth or sickness could ever persuade my heart from yours. In this moment I give you my heart and receive your name as I make you my husband." He finished and place the ring on Freddy's finger. "I both pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss." Freddy didn't take long and quickly wrapped his arms around Bonnie's waist and pulled him into a deep yet passionate kiss. They both didn't bother to hold back their tears anymore. With the universal tie now in place they were bond to each for the rest of their lives.