Chapter 26

What empowers a person? It seems that now a days power is earned through three main traits. Strength, intelligence, and wealth. As you see a man who has all three of those traits is the most powerful and most feared man. However, You take a man with courage, talent, and heart. That man becomes the most loved. We've all heard the saying "Love conquers all." So if you take a man who is loved and a man who is feared. Tell me who will conquer all?

The next morning snores soft and loud came from the room of Freddy and Bonnie. Sunlight peaked through the window illuminating dancing yellow squares on the bed. Bonnie was the first to open his eyes. His direction was facing towards Freddy who was snoring deeply. Bonnie just smiled and set up in bed. He placed his hand on Freddy's forehead and started to softly pet him. He stopped when he noticed his wrist. They were all scratched up and red. At first he couldn't understand where they came from until he remembered last night. Freddy was holding onto his wrist and must have accidentally strached him. Bonnie hopped out of bed and headed to the master bathroom. He digged through the drawers and medicine cabinet until he found the first aid kit. As he was wrapping his wrists up the commotion caused Freddy to slowly wake up.

Bonnie could hear Freddy's deep roar like yawn. He quickly put away the kit and put on his robe. He walked out of the bathroom to see Freddy sitting up in bed rubbing the dreams out of his eyes. Bonnie smiled and sit back on the bed next to him. "Morning dear~" Bonnie coed. Freddy looked towards Bonnie and smiled. Bonnie could tell his heat was gone. His face was no longer red and sweaty. Freddy leaned his forehead against Bonnie's squishing their noses together. "Morning love." "How do you feel?" Bonnie asked. "Like I have the strength of 10 men!" Freddy exclaimed as he rolled on top of Bonnie pinning him on the bed. Freddy stamped kisses all over Bonnie's face as he tried to block them while laughing. Freddy's smile began to fade when he noticed Bonnie's wrists. "What's with this?" He asked as he tried to grap Bonnie's arms. "I-It's nothing Fred." Bonnie said trying to pull his arms away. However, Freddy was able to get ahold of them and started to unwrap the bandages. "No, Freddy wait!" It was too late. Freddy had managed to take of the bandages. He stared in horror looking down at Bonnie's wrist. "What is this? How did this happen?!" Freddy asked Bonnie was scared to say anything. Freddy backed away from Bonnie getting out of bed. He then remembered last night and his heart sank. "D-did I cause that?" Bonnie sat up in bed looking at Freddy. His ears lowered not wanting to say yes. "Freddy..." Freddy placed his hands on his head as he paced back and forth whispering to himself. "No, no, no, no.." Bonnie could see that Freddy was slowly getting upset and tried to calm him down. "I-It's ok they don't hurt." However, Freddy was too far gone and went into a fit of rage. "I PROMISED TO NOT HURT YOU!" He punched a picture that sat on the wall causing glass to shatter and cut his knuckles.

Bonnie gasped jumping out of bed to stop Freddy. "Freddy stop!" He grapped ahold of Freddy's arm pulling him away from the wall and desk so he couldn't smash anything else. Freddy turned to face Bonnie. "I hurt you Bonnie! Why can't you see that I'm a monster!!" This cause Bonnie to become upset and he lashed out. "I SAID STOP!" Bonnie swinged his hand smacking Freddy in the side of the face. It happened so fast and unexpected that it shocked both of them. They both stared at each other in silence. Bonnie started to bawl his eyes out and fell to the floor leaning on the corner of the bed.

Freddy came out of his daze and bent down to the ground crawling towards Bonnie. Bonnie continued to cry as he sniffled and choke. "Y-your not a m-mon-ster." Freddy wrapped his arm around Bonnie pulling him into his chest. "Hey it ok, come here. You know I hate to see you cry." Bonnie buried his face into Freddy's neck sniffling. "I-i hate it w-when you say that." Freddy nodded his head as he pet Bonnie's ears. "I'm sorry I hit you like that." Bonnie said hugging tighter on Freddy's neck. Freddy gentely pulled Bonnie away to look at him. "No I'm sorry for lashing out like that. I deserved it." Bonnie placed his hand on Freddy's cheek soothing the spot he hit. Freddy took ahold of Bonnie's arms and started to kiss his wrists. Bonnie smiled, he always loved it when Freddy did small actions like this. It made him such a gentleman.