Chapter 32

As an author I've kept you on your toes long enough. I've made you wonder what Fredbear's plans were. I've even had Bonnie become a victim. Now it's time for you to know that truth that lays inside of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

Bonnie slowly opened his eyes with a groan. His throat felt dry and sour. He was really tired and dizzy. He tried to move so he could stretch but he couldn't. He started to come through and realized the situation he was in. He was tied up to a chair from his wrist, waist, and ankles. He had a gag in his mouth so he could make any clear communication. He started to panic and try to struggle and wiggle himself free. The ropes were too strong and he eventually tired himself out. He began to examine the room. He could tell that he was still in the pizzeria because of the checkered tiled floor. Other than that he had no idea where he was at. This was an area of the pizzeria that he never experienced before. The entire room was dark and it had the smell of something rotting away. Boxes and garbage were littered everywhere. Bonnie tried to call out but it came out as distorted muffles. He turned his head to the side a bit and noticed another chair sitting towards the back. The area by the chair was engulfed in darkness. What he noticed was that it was covered up with a sheet and it took the shape of a person. It was like someone was sitting propped up in the chair. The only thing he could see from it was a pair of worn out and dismanted feet sticking out from the sheet.

The morning sun started to slowly raise and break through the window of Freddy and Bonnie's room. The beams of light bounced of Freddy's back giving him a nice warmth flowing through his body. He opened his eyes and let out a hoarsly yawn. A smirk grew on his face and started to roll over towards Bonnie's side. "How about a good morning kiss cotton tail~" He went to wrap his arms around Bonnie and kiss him only to discover that he grabbed Bonnie's pillow. Freddy was confused and started to look around the room. He noticed that Bonnie's bowtie was still on the nightstand and his robe was hanging on the bathroom door. Freddy started to get an uncomfortable feeling deep inside. He got up from his bed and started to head towards the kitchen. "Bonnie?" He called out. He made it to the door way of the kitchen but Bonnie was no where to be found. He noticed that Bonnie's jacket was hanging on the coat hanger so he didn't leave the place.

The fear Freddy started to feel began to slowly grow. He dashed over to the basement and slammed opened the door. "Bonnie!" He cried out as he dashed down the stairs. Bonnie was nowhere to be seen. There wasn't even a sign that he was even down there. He was so hysterical that he didn't even realize that Fredbear nor his belongings were down there. He ran back up stairs screaming like a mad man. "BONNIE, BONNIE WHERE ARE YOU!?" His fists and screams alarmed Foxy and Chica. Foxy came out of his cove and Chica scurried out of her room in her pajamas. "Freddy what's with all this yell?!" Chica asked. Freddy turned towards them on the verge of tears. "Bonnie's gone!" Freddy cried. Horror grew across Foxy and Chica's faces. "What?! What do ye mean he's gone!?" Foxy asked. Freddy's entire body was shaking and rattling. "I-i don't know! I woke up and he wasn't in bed, the kitchen, or the basement! None of his stuff has been touched!" Foxy turned towards Chica. "I'll go look around some more ye stay with Freddy and calm him down." Foxy got on all fours and dashed down the hallway. Chica grabbed ahold of Freddy and led him to the kitchen. Freddy started to pull away from her grip. "No, I gotta find Bonnie!" Freddy stated. Chica continued to keep a grip on him as she led him to the kitchen. "We'll find him don't worry but you need to remain calm. I know how you can be under pressure and you getting upset isn't gonna fix anything." Freddy took a seat at the table. His body was still shaken up. Foxy came back moments later panting. "Any luck?!" Both Freddy and Chica asked. Foxy just shook his head. "No, all the windows are sealed and the front door is locked both inside and outside so he couldn't have leave." Chica was now on the verge of tears. "Do you think he was kidnapped?!" Freddy's eyes poored tears out of them like a water fall. "HOW?!, This place is locked from the inside and outside!" Chica hurried over to Freddy and tried to calm him down. She turned towards Foxy. "Call the police I'll calm him down." Foxy headed over to the phone line as Freddy laied his head on Chica's shoulder and softly cried with her. "There there Freddy, we'll find him I promise."