Chapter 24

Throughout the whole morning Bonnie just paced back and forth unsure in the bedroom. He was so unsure and scared about the whole thing that it put his ears in a knot. He knew he had to tell Freddy. If he didn't it was gonna make him sick to his stomach until he vomited the truth out. He was gonna have to tell him today.

"Hey baby." Bonnie looked up to see Freddy with a plate of food in his hands. "Chica made breakfast I hope your hungry." Freddy said handing the plate to Bonnie. Bonnie smiled at the gesture and to a seat on the bed with Freddy. "Thank you." "Hey do you wanna do something today?" Freddy asked. Bonnie looked up with his fork in his hand. "Like what?" Bonnie asked stuffing a fork full of eggs into his mouth. "Well there's a place that I wanna take you to that I think you'll like." Bonnie gave Freddy a raised brow and a side glance. "It's nothing like the Golden Rose if it helps." That relieved Bonnie a bit to know that it wasn't a public place. He had nothing against the Golden Rose he just wasn't into big fancy places. "Alright then, where is this place?" Bonnie asked. Freddy just chuckled and waved his finger infront of Bonnie. "Tsk tsk tsk, it's a secret." Bonnie playfully shook his head as Freddy stood up and headed to the doorway. "What's is with you and secerts?" Freddy in returned just chuckled and replied. "I'm a man of mystery. Now eat your food and get ready. I'll get the van ready." As Freddy left the room Bonnie just looked down and sighed. "Yeah a man of mystery."

The who car rides was full of Bonnie bugging him with questions about the place and the two of them blasting music through the speaker. Bonnie turned down the radio a bit and turnes to Freddy. "So you gonna give me any hints about where we are going?" Freddy just contiuned to look forward shaking his head. "Now what would be the fun in that. It'll be giving it away." Bonnie just playfully rolled his eyes and leaned back against the door. Freddy made a smirk on his face and turned to Bonnie. "You shouldn't lean against the door like that you'll fall out." Bonnie looked at Freddy with the same look. "Yeah and what would you do?" Freddy shrugged his shoulders. "I'd probably laugh my ass off." Bonnie gasped and playfully smacked Freddy's arm. "Oh you evil bear!" Freddy chuckled and smiled. "Oh I'm kidding." Bonnie shock his head playfully. He then started to notice that they were no longer on the back country road but instead a dirt road surrounded by tall, northern trees. "Freddy are you sure you know where your going?" Bonnie asked with a concerned tone in his voice. "Of course I do Bon. Look we're even here." Freddy replied pointing through the windshield. Bonnie looked up and say a giant wooden sign that read "Blue Pine State Park" in bold blue letters. "A state park?" Bonnie questioned. "Give it a chance I know you'll like it." Freddy said smiling. They crossed over a large metal bridge stretching over the park's main river over to the other side of the park. They parked the van and locked it. "So where do you wanna go first?" Freddy asked. Bonnie turned to him and held his hand. "Not sure you lead the way."

"So how do you know about this place?" Bonnie asked. They decided to look around in the old historical build that talked about the land and the foundation of the park. "I used to come here in my younger days when I first acquired the pizzeria." Freddy said. Bonnie listened as he looked through all the old timey belongs such as tools, quilts, pictures, and many more. He found it intresting how Freddy was into the rustic themes of life. He honeslty seemed like the type that would live in a small log home with a fireplace. "Why'd you stop coming here then?" Bonnie asked. Freddy just shrugged and walked over to Bonnie. "Got so busy with work I didn't have time." "Is this all that you wanted to show me?" Bonnie asked. Freddy took ahold of Bonnie's hand and lead him outside. "No there's more I'm just saving the best for last. There's a trail I wanna take you on." Freddy then lead Bonnie down a paved road in the park that circled around at the dead end. "The trail is that small dirt path that leads in the woods." The path was small and looked like people hardly ever walked on in. Bonnie looked up at Freddy. "Are you sure we're allowed on this path?" Freddy smiled and gentely sqeezed his hands. "You can trust me you know I would never put you in harm's way." Sure enough they started to head down the path.