Chapter 5

Freddy gently fluttered his eyes open and looked at the clock. It read 8:15 on it and his eyes widen. This was the first time that Freddy had ever slept it. Normally he would wake up at 6:00 in the morning to get ready. He set up and streched and to his surprise he didn't feel tired or grumpy. He was actually in a pleasant mood and woke up full of energy. He couldn't understand why this happened to him until a familiar scent crept into his nose. He got out of bed to get ready and snorted. "Damn floral scent."

He finally made his way to the stage as the clock read 8:50. The who gang were waiting behind their curtains waiting for him. He got on stage into postion and was meet with bewildered looks from Chica and Bonnie. "Gosh boss you showed up late, what happened?" Chica asked. Freddy quickly straighten his bowtie. "Nothing just accidentally slept in." His ear twitched as he heard a little snicker to his right. "I wonder why?" Bonnie responded with a smirk on his face. Freddy couldn't help but raise a brow and slightly glare at Bonnie. From the way it almost seemed as if Bonnie did that on purpose. He was about to say something but was immediately cut off by kids rushing into the doors.

Freddy was a different person when he was performing today. He seemed to have more energy and was interacting with the childern hugging them talking with them. Everybody seemed to notice and would give each other looks but for the most part they would just roll with it and continue on with the show. He knew it had to be from Bonnie's bed sheets and blanket that was the cause of this. He'd have to confront Bonnie about the matter after the show when both of them were in his office. For now Freddy just went on with the show.

After the show Foxy and Chica crowded around Freddy, bombarding him with questions about today and his attitude. Freddy ignored them, pushing them aside making his way to Bonnie who was tuning his guitar. Bonnie looked up from his guitar seeing Freddy walking towards him and placed his guitar down. "You seemed different today boss?" Bonnie said as Freddy glanced at him and made his way to his office. "Yeah that's what I wanna talk to you about, my office now." Bonnie looked back at Foxy and Chica with a confused look then quickly got up and followed Freddy. Once Bonnie closed the door behind him Freddy turned around and address him. "You did this on purpose!!" Bonnie tilted his head. "What are you talking about boss?" Freddy got in Bonnie's face and growled. "Don't play stupid with me bunny, You made those bed sheets smell good on purpose!" Bonnie had a smirk on his face and crossed his arms. "So your saying you enjoyed it?" Freddy's was so flustered that his face was redder than Bonnie's bowtie. He didn't know whether to be embrassed or outraged but he was so furious that he growled very loud. If he could he'd have smoke coming out of his ears. "Enough with your mind games you little shit, your not gonna crack me that easily!!" Bonnie just shrugged his shoulders. "Why I'm just an innocent little bunny." "GET OUT AND ORGANIZED THE SPARE PARTS!!" Bonnie yelped and it didn't take him long to run like hell out of Freddy's office. Freddy sighed and sinked into his desk chair. Bonnie was playing mind games with him and he had to find a way to through it back at Bonnie. He knew he had to make Bonnie's tasks harder on him to give him a taste of his own medicine. He knew exactly what to do but he would have to wait for the perfect moment to unleash it.

Bonnie was putting Freddy's cleaned bed set back on his bed. Freddy wasn't in the room, he went to get dinner that Chica had cooked up this evening. Freddy walked back into his office and set his plate down on the desk. "What the hell are you doing?" Bonnie finished putting the bed together and looked up at Freddy. "Your sheets are cleaned now so you don't have to endure that lilac scent anymore boss." Freddy just stood for a moment looking down in silence. He didn't think that his would be cleaned so soon but he didn't care since he got his back. He nodded and sat in his chair and started to eat his food. Freddy had to admit ever since Bonnie has been working for him his whole room has stayed clean. Bonnie walked up to Freddy's desk. "I-is it ok if I t-take a break to get dinner?" Bonnie asked afraid of what he would say for disturbing his meal time. Freddy looked up and sighed heavily. "Whatever go just be quick." Bonnie nodded his head and walked to the door with his blankets and pillows in his arms. Before he made his way out the door he turned to look back at Freddy. "Thank you sir." Freddy stopped dead in his tracks and looked up. He was about to reply but Bonnie was already out the door and no where in sight. It was the first time that anyone had ever said thank you to him. Sure childern would use their manners to him but that's because they didn't know the real Freddy. Other than that nobody has ever gave Freddy respect, not even Foxy and Chica. Sure they would do what he told them but that didn't mean that they were nice to him. He didn't know how to take it and it left him with this weird feeling inside his chest.

Bonnie collected Freddy's empty plate and coffee mug from the desk as Freddy worked on more paperwork. Freddy had bags slowly starting to form under his eyes. Bonnie could tell that he was stressed and tired. His posture wasn't straight and his hand moved slower than a snail. Bonnie put his hand next to the side of Freddy's head and snapped his fingers. "Boss wake up." Freddy quickly shot his head up and looked at Bonnie with a drowsy look. "huh?" Bonnie sighed and took Freddy's hat off his head and put it on the desk. "Your falling asleep you should head to bed." Freddy just shock his head and continued on his work. "I'll lay down in an hour." Bonnie snatched the papers off the desk. "Please sir." Freddy looked up and gave Bonnie a glare, he was gonna protest bit he was too tired to argue with him. Freddy stood up from his desk stretching and yawning. Bonnie set the papers back down on the desk and pick up the dishes heading out the door. "Night Boss" He said and closed the door behind him. "Yeah." Freddy replied and flopped down on the bed. For some reason he had a hard time falling asleep. The sheets smelled clean and fresh but they didn't have the same calming effect on him like the lilac did. He hate to admit it but he actually missed the floral scent. It was the most beautiful fragrance he'd ever smelled in his life.