Chapter 2

The animatronic stepped out of the box and quickly looked around with a nervous look on his face. "W-where am I,W-who are you people?" The bunny asked slightly shaking. Chica hopped right in his faces taking ahold of his hand with her's and violently shakes his hand. "Well hello there sugar I'm Chica Chicken, what's your name?!" She let go of the rabbit's hand as she stood bewildered by Chica's quick actions. "I-i'm Bonnie, Bonnie the Bunny" Chica smiled and nodded as Foxy walked up to Bonnie to take his his. Bonnie was about to take ahold of Foxy's hand but then realize that his right hand was a hook and immediately felt embrassed. "O-oh god I didn't realize, I'm sorry." Foxy couldn't help but let out a heartfelt chuckle "Nah lad it be alright, ye have nothing to be sorry for." Bonnie then took ahold of Foxy's other hand and gentely shook it. "Me name be Foxy the Pirate Fox." Bonnie smiled and let go of his hand. "Nice to meet you aswell." Bonnie then looked over at Freddy and held out his hand with a big smile on his face. "And you must be the great Freddy Fazbear, it's a pleasure to meet you!" Freddy just stood at Bonnie with a cold stern look on his face and pushed Bonnie's hand away. "Yes, it's a pleasure to be me." Freddy walked off the stage and headed to his office. Bonnie lowered his ears and turned his head to look at Chica and Foxy with a worried and confused look on his face. "D-did I do something wrong..?" Chica and Foxy both sighed giving him a reassuring look. "It's not you lad that just be Freddy's way." Foxy said. Bonnie nodded his head and sighed. Chica hopped off the stage and turned to Bonnie. "If you want me and Foxy can give you a tour of the place." Bonnie then smiled and hopped off the stage aswell. "I would like that thanks Chica." With that the three of them headed off the stage and began their little tour.

 "And lastly here is your room" They finished the tour by showing Bonnie his new room that he was gonna be staying in. It was a fairly descent size room with a bed, wardrobe, nightstand and a small dresser. There wasn't much decor to it but it didn't matter to Bonnie, a bedroom was a bedroom. "Wow it's a cozy little room, I like it." Bonnie smiled "Well we're gald ye like it, and by the way your the guitarist for the band right?" Foxy asked as he raised his brow. Bonnie rubbed his forearm and nodded. "Well that's what the program says for me so I guess so." Foxy and Chica could tell that Bonnie was the shy and sweet type which they really admired about him. "Well what's a guitarist without a guitar!" Chica pulled out a shiny red guitar and handed it to Bonnie. "Oh wow, this is my personal guitar!?" Bonnie asked with stars in his eyes. Chica let out a light hearted giggle. "Yep it's yours alright and we can't wait to hear you play tomorrow." "T-tomorrow?" Bonnie asked tilting his head. Chica and Foxy both smiled "Yeah, we have a show tomorrow for a birthday party." Bonnie widen his eyes he didn't expect that after just arriving he would be put to the test so soon. "Your ok with that right lad?" Foxy asked as he tilted his head a little. Bonnie quickly regain his train of thought. "Oh yeah that's fine with me, I'll be ready for tommorow." Foxy and Chica both smiled. They yawned and rubbed their tired eyes. "Well night lad, see you in the morning". Foxy then headed off to his cove. Bonnie looked back at Chica and gave a small wave. "Goodnight Chica." Chica nodded and headed down the hallway to her room. "Night Bonnie." Bonnie closed the door and plopped down on his bed. The warmth of his bed slowly drifted him into sleep and far into dreamland.

  Everyone was getting ready for the show today. Bonnie was tuning his guitar backstage. Foxy and Chica throughout the whole morning were building his confidence and giving him the support he needed. Freddy however wouldn't even talk to him let alone look at him. Bonnie just brushed it aside and continued to focus on getting himself ready. Bonnie finally got into postion behind the closed red curtains. Foxy was already in position in Pirate's Cove. Freddy was already on the stage fixing his tie and tuning his microphone. They were all waiting on Chica to finish cooking the pizza's in the kitchen. Bonnie quickly glanced over at Freddy, he didn't know whether to say something or stand there in silence. After a while Bonnie finally broke the silence. "G-good luck out there Freddy." Freddy looked over at Bonnie just giving him a cold emotionless look on his face and slowly turned back facing forward. "I don't need luck, it's natural." Bonnie looked down feeling stupid about himself "By the way bunny, it's sir or boss to you" Bonnie nodded and faced forward. "Yes sir." After a minute Chica finally made it on stage and the kids started flowing in like the river.

Today was one of their best shows yet! There was more people coming in and more pizzas being made. Freddy was extremely happy until he realized why so many people were coming in. Their were coming in because of Bonnie. When the city folk heard of a new member joining they were thrilled, but what made it more exciting was how talented Bonnie was at the guitar. He seemed so shy and innocent but when he played those strings it was almost as if he used to play for KISS or ACDC. He was a natural, when he played everyone would stop and stare and he would waves his ears in the air as if he had long hair. Chica and Foxy were screaming and cheering him on. Freddy on the other hand was outraged. Freddy was the star of the show for years now his fame was being taken away from him by some puny easter bunny ripoff. If he could he'd grab Bonnie by the ears and knock him into place.

After the show Foxy, Bonnie and Chica were in the kitchen tiring down for the night waiting for their dinner. "You did amazing out there Bonnie!!" Chica squealed in excitement. Foxy nodded and pat Bonnie's back. "Yar, ye really know how to rock!" Bonnie let out a small giggle and smile. "Thanks guys that means a lot." Bonnie was feeling like he belonged here until heavy footsteps could be heard. Freddy walked into the kitchen, he had a fiery look on his face as he made his way to Bonnie. Bonnie tried to get up and run away but Freddy had him by the ears and lift him up of the ground. "JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" Freddy screamed in his face. Bonnie whimpered and tried to pry out of Freddy's grip. "P-please lemme g-go!" Foxy got up and slammed into Freddy's side knocking him over causing him to let go of Bonnie. Chica quickly grabbed ahold of Bonnie and pulled him in a protective manner. Foxy stood in front of them to protect them. "What is the matter with ye captain!?" Freddy regained his strength. "You wanna know what's wrong?! That stupid bunny came here and ruined everything!!" Foxy growled and raised his hook. "Your just a jealous snob!." Freddy growled and clenched his fists. Chica hopped right in the battle field and raised her voice. "Your not gonna hurt Bonnie for as long as we're here!!" Freddy just gave all three of them a death look. "Fine, have it that way but heave my warning bunny, you get in my way again I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE AND MAKE SLIPPERS OUT OF YOU!!" Freddy stomped out of the kitchen into his office. Bonnie knew from there on things would be different at Freddy's.