Chapter 30

Sometimes life is like a movie. It has it's comedy, romance, drama, and yes even horror. But unlike a movie, life has all of these moments and even more. However, movies are more predictable than life. So stay tune folks and let this horror show begin.

It was the night of that same day. The air was still and the moon praised us with it's holy light. Everyone was sound asleep in their rooms with the symphony of their snores. Deep in the office laied our fellow lovers as they dreamt heavenly fantasies. Freddy's ear twitched at the slightest sound coming from the other end of the room. He ignored it at first since the build was older and it sometimes was prone to do that. Then, he heard it again and it was a bit louder. Freddy also had this deep unsettling feeling that he was being watched. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up. At that moment it was the scariest incident in his life. There was a large figure standing over him with dark eyes and bright white pupils. He quickly sat up in bed and was about the to yell but, Fredbear quickly pushed him back down on the bed and used his other hand to cover Freddy's mouth. "Sshhh." Was all Fredbear whispered then he point over towards Bonnie. Bonnie groaned and shiffed his body so his back was facing them. Fredbear let go of Freddy and stepped back fron the bed. He waved his hand towards the door for him to follow. At that moment Freddy didn't have much of a choice despite still being shaken up. He grabbed his robe and headed out the bedroom door putting it on as he followed Fredbear to the parts and service room.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Freddy whispered yelled. He was so upset yet he had remain quite so the other's didn't here him. "Have you heard of a thing called privacy, let along knocking!?" Fredbear pulled out one of his signature cigars and lit it. "If I did that our cover would've been blown dumbass." Freddy sighed in frustration and pulled his hair back trying to calm himself down. "It's one in the morning. What the hell do you want at this time?" Fredbear took a puff from his cigar blowing the smoke to the side. "As much as you've cooperated with me I need your assistance in running an errand for me tonight." Freddy begin to feel his body slowly heat up and burn form his anger. At that moment he just wanted to go off and not care about the consequences. "Seriously this is what you woke my ass up for!? Couldn't this wait til the morning?" Freddy asked. "As much as I would love for that to be possible, unfortunately that can't happen. This item I need is very common yet hard to obtain." Fredbear stated fiddling with the cigar between his fingers. "Well what is this special item that you need so bad? certain color wire, special type of bolts?" Fredbear stayed silent for a minute then looked at Freddy with a cold, stern look. "Blood." Fredbear replied.

Freddy's intire body went stiff and his heart dropped into his stomach. He couldn't believe what he heard. Never in all his years did he expect to here something so unsettling. "Y-you need what?" Freddy asked as his fingers trembled. "You heard me I need blood. Thick, pure, deep red blood. Not just any type of blood, I need animal blood." Freddy could feel his insides churn. What kind of sick project was he working on? "W-what do you want me to do, go out there and shoot a woodlin animal?!" Freddy asked. "Quite down." Fredbear growled. "As much as I wish it were that simple unfortunately I need to have it be from a very large animal since I need a large amount and handled professional so none of it goes to waste." Fredbear obviously had lost his mind coming to Freddy for this type of job. How the hell would he know anything about that. "How the hell am I going to find a source like that?" Freddy asked. Fredbear leaned forward blowing smoke in Freddy's face with a crooked grin. "Hickory's Beef Products." Freddy's face went pale. This had to be a nightmare. He didn't want this to be real. "You mean th-" "The slaughter house, yes." Fredbear finished his statement. Freddy just stared blankly at the ground. He prayed for this to be a dream. But sadly, this was no dream for him to wake up out of. It was a living nightmare. "A-al-alright." Freddy studdered. Fredbear smirked and tossed him the keys. "Atta boy, get the van started. I'll get what we'll need." Freddy turned back towards Fredbear with a confused look on his face. "We?" Fredbear turned back around smirking. "That's right, I'm coming with you."