Chapter 3

After a few weeks of being at the pizzeria Freddy still continued to scold and harass Bonnie. Sometimes he would do it just for the fun of it. Bonnie didn't understand what he did wrong to deserve it. Chica and Foxy always had his back and always protected him but still he felt so helpless. Another thing that Bonnie didn't understand was why Freddy was the way he was. He wasn't just mean with Bonnie he was also snippy with Chica and Foxy for no reason. Whatever the case may be he needed answers and the only people he could turn to were Foxy and Chica.

Bonnie made his way to the kitchen. He walked in seeing Chica and Foxy laughing together as they were making a pizza. Bonnie quietly cleared his throat to get their attention. "Am I interrupting something important?" They set the dough down and cleaned off their hands. "Oh hey Bonnie, me and Foxy aren't doing anything important." Chica said cleaning her apron. Bonnie took a seat at the kitchen table and sighed softly. "Can I ask you two about something?" Chica and Foxy faces turned from happy and concerned and took their seats at the table. "What be wrong lad, is Freddy giving you a hard time again?" Foxy asked letting out a low growl. "No he's not but, it is about Freddy." Bonnie's ears lowered, Foxy and Chica were now more concerned. Chica took ahold of Bonnie's hand. "What's wrong buddy?" Bonnie looked up at them with a confused look. "Was Freddy always like this?" Foxy and Chica looked at each with confused look. "What do you Bonnie?" Chica asked. "I mean was Freddy always so mean and stern with people he comes in contact with?"

Bonnie could tell that there was more to Freddy then what meets the eye but, he had to find out. Chica let out a soft sigh. "As far as me and Foxy know Freddy had always been like that since we both came here." Bonnie nodded softly. "What about before you guys?" Foxy stepped in and sighed "Honestly, we don't know." Bonnie ears perked up. "You mean you haven't investigate it or asked him?" Chica huffed and made a disgusted face. "That egotistical furball wouldn't tell us crap, besides I'm pretty sure if you asked him or try to sneak into his office he'll throw you across the room. Bonnie just stood there listening to them as the wheels in his head kept turning. "I don't think Freddy has always been like this though" Foxy let a sarcastic chuckle "I doubt it, I don't see a gentle bone in that monster." Whatever was going through Bonnie's head nobody will ever know, especially after saying this. "I believe there's a good side to him he's just hiding it." All of a sudden Chica and Foxy busted out laughing. Bonnie stood there confused. "W-what's so funny?" Chica finally took a deep breath. "Haha! Bonnie your too funny, Freddy has no good side to him at all. He's just a selfish and brutal bear who cares about himself" Suddenly something sparked inside of Bonnie. He wanted to challange them. "How about I prove you two wrong!" Foxy let out a chuckle and raised a brow. "Ye really wanna make a bet with me and the lassie?" Bonnie stood there with a confident look on his face. "Yes I am!" Foxy and Chica looked at each other with a smirk look on their faces and looked back at Bonnie. "Ok then Bonnie let's make a deal. If you can prove that Freddy has a good side to him we'll admit that you were right all along." Bonnie held out his hand "And if I lose I'll admit that you two were right and that I was a stupid bunny for thinking that." With that Foxy and Chica took both of Bonnie's hands and shook on it. "It's a deal matey."

"So is this the kind of stuff that happens behind my back!?" The three of them turned their heads to the doorway and there stood the powerful and fearful Freddy Fazbear himself. He had a look on his face that could kill anyone in an instant and his blues piercing eyes were almost shooting daggers at whoever came in contact with them. Freddy started to make his way to them in a slow pace that was very unsettling. They quickly stood up out of their seats and slowly backed away. "Come on Freddy it don't have to be like that." Chica said has she held out her hands in a defensive manner. Freddy stop in his tracks, he was only a couple feet away from them. "Now Now little birdie, you have no idea what I'm going to say." The gang stood there staring at him with their stomaches in knots and their backs stiff. Even Freddy not saying anything way still very scary. "I thought that since I'm the leader here I should be able to have a say in this little bet of yours" They slowly nodded their heads. Then Freddy turned his head to Bonnie who was just standing there looking at him with his nose slightly twitching. "So you wanna know the secerts about me don't you?" Nobody know why, not even Bonnie knows himself but something suddenly snapped in him and all hell broke lose. "That's right boss! you can threaten and harass me all you want but that won't stop me. I'm not afraid of you, you overgrown brute!!" Chica and Foxy couldn't believe what they heard and witness. For the first time Bonnie finally stood up for himself aganist Freddy. Bonnie thought for sure his skull was about to be smashed aganist the wall but, that's not what happened. Freddy let out a chuckle and wiped his eye. "I see you've toughen up over these few weeks, very well then I'll let you three have your little bet except I wanna add a little twist to it" Foxy and Chica quietly gulped and sweat ran down their heads. Bonnie on the other hand look relaxed and calm but on the inside he was terrified. "I would like to add something to Bonnie's punishment when he loses at this stupid deal!" Foxy quietly let out a growl and raised his brow. "And what the might be captain?" Freddy stood there studying Bonnie and smirked. "If he loses he will be forced to leave the pizzeria for good!!" Bonnie's confidence instantly melted away as he stood there bewildered. Chica let out a cry and begin to beg. "No please Freddy don't do this!!" "Silence you feathery whoopy cushion, I make the rules here!!" Freddy turned to Bonnie and held out his massive hand. "What do you say bunny, do we have a deal?" Bonnie didn't know what to do. He wanted to prove that there was a sense of kindness in him but he didn't want to lose his job at the pizzeria, it was his home. He wasn't gonna let Freddy scare him anymore so he took ahold of Freddy's hand and shook it. He could hear Foxy and Chica gasp behind him as Freddy's claws lighty dugged into his hand. "I'll even make it easier for you to "tame" me with a little challange to it" Bonnie tilted his head. "How so." "Why you'll be my personal servant, meaning whatever I ask you to do you'll obey my commands." Bonnie look down thinking about the offer. Yes he knew it would be challenging but if it meant he could get to uncover the real Freddy Fazbear it would be worth all the while. "Fine I'll do it." Freddy nodded and turned back around leaving the kitchen. "I expect you to be at my office door at 8 o'clock in the morning. If your late there will be consequences." With that Freddy walked to his room. "W-what did you just do?!" Chica asked as her vocie was shaky. Bonnie turned to Chica and Foxy with a look of shame. "...I just became his slave..."