Chapter 21

Sunday morning came and so did the sun to awaken the rest of the world. Everyone was preparing for the day of relaxation and the start of a new beginning.

"You know Freddy you don't have to wear your hat and bow for the picnic." Bonnie teased. Him and Freddy were up and ready, putting on their best wear. Bonnie had on a light yellow turtleneck sweater and a pair of tight black pants. Freddy on the other hand had on a green flannel shirt with a pair of blue jeans. He was always use to wearing suits and tie that he never had a changes to expires the feeling of wearing breathable or comfortable clothing. "Can I at least wear the hat, I feel like I'm bald without it." Bonnie giggled as he looked up at him and straighten the collar of his shirt. "How can you feel bald when you have this large slick back Elvis Presley hair style?" Freddy smiled and ran his fingers through Bonnie's curls. "Says the one with sheep wool for hair." Bonnie blushed and playfully pushed Freddy's hand away smiling. "There, you look better now." Freddy turned around to look at himself in the mirror. He had to admit, it did feel comfortable to wear something else for once that wasn't high class or fancy. But, he knew that he would have to get used to it. "I don't know Bonnie. What do you think?" Bonnie wrapped his arms around Freddy's chest from behind and smiled looking up at him. "I think you look handsome big boy." Freddy let out a soft chuckled and placed his hands on top of Bonnie's. "Thanks Bon, you look beautiful yourself." Freddy smiled and then turned around with a smirk on his face. "Why not give Papa Bear a little twirl~" Bonnie's face immediately turn red and tried to use his ears to cover his face. "W-what no?!" Freddy made a small little pouting face and rubbed his cheek against Bonnie's. "Aww come on, for me?" Bonnie sighed give up and straighten his ears. He turned his body giving a slow but grace spin. He stopped and was facing Freddy who had a smirk on his face. Bonnie's cheek were pink knowing how much of a pervert Freddy was. "What?" Bonnie asked. Freddy checkled and made a gesture as if he was studying Bonnie's body. "Your ass looks good in those pants." Bonnie's whole face heated and he let out a small squeal as he covered his face. "Oh Freddy you horrible bear!!" Freddy laughed and took ahold of Bonnie's tiny paw. "Come bunny boy, Foxy and Chica are probably waiting on use." Bonnie smiled and wrapped his arms around Freddy's arm and took ahold of his hand. "Your such a gentleman Fazbear." Freddy placed a small kiss on Bonnie's cheek as they walked out of his bedroom. "Just for you and only you."

Foxy and Chica were waiting outside behind the building when Freddy and Bonnie finally met up with them. Chica had on a sun hat with a light blue dress. Foxy wore a white button up shirt with long brown pants. Like wise, nothing fancy, just causal wear. "So I'm guess we're all ready?" Freddy asked still holding on to Bonnie. Foxy nodded and turned in the direction of the woods. There was a small dirt path that lead deeper into the woods. Deep down along the path there was a river that flowed a couple miles down to the nearest lake. "We better head of now, Chica and I planned on this being an all day event." Bonnie smiled and replied back. "Well, what are we waiting for, let's go."

Foxy took the lead and started to march down the trail. Chica follow behind carrying the basket of food that she had prepared. Lastly, in the back was Freddy and Bonnie walking side by side as Bonnie carried the blanket. Bonnie could tell that Freddy was deep in thought about something. He kept looking at the ground and has a fixed expression to him. Bonnie took ahold of Freddy's hand and with in seconds, Freddy snapped out of his tranced and looked at Bonnie smiling. "Don't fool me Freddy, I know your thinking. What's wrong?" Bonnie asked. Freddy's smile faded and he looked down again. "I don't know about this Bonnie." He spoke in a voice loud enough for Bonnie to hear but quite enough so Foxy and Chica couldn't. "What do you mean?" Bonnie asked in a low whisper. Freddy sighed and turn back to Bonnie. "It's just, I've never gotten along with them for years now. It just seems weird that all of a sudden they would want to form some sort of friendship with me." "Well maybe they think it's time to be mature adults now and settle differences." Freddy just shook his head. "Maybe so, but it just seems so all of a sudden. Besides, we still hold grudges against each other." In reply Bonnie just shook his head sigh. "Lemme ask you this. Would you rather hold everything against the world and be unhappy for the rest of your life, or let the past go and live happy?" Freddy thought about it for a minute and he had a good point. Life is too short to be misreable. If he wanted to have a happy life with Bonnie he would have to let his anger for Foxy and Chica go. "I cause your right Bon." Bonnie smiled and sqeezed Freddy's hand a little tighter. "That's why it's called the past. It's a period of forgiving and forgetting." Freddy smiled and leaned his head on top of Bonnie's lilac scented locks of curls. "You know just how to make me feel better."