Chapter 33

The scariest part about our lives is the the truth of reality. As mere mortal fools we're supposed to go on our lives without a worry or care in the world. The truth is reality isn't all sunshine and rainbows. It has its dark moments, some darker than others. Life is not meant to be easy and simple. If it was it'd be boring and plain. Life is not about first pick, it's about playing to the chance of endless possibilities. Either you rise or you fall.

Bonnie couldn't believe what was happening before him. Standing before him was a massive, 6 foot tall yellow bear. Not only that but this bear claimed to be Fredbear. Every proportion about his figure was huge. His arms were the size of tree trunks. His hands were so big he could crush Bonnie's entire skull by sqeezing his hand. There was no doubt that this man was Fredbear. "I hope my appearance doesn't alarm you but, judging by the expression on your face you already know who I am." Fredbear stated. Bonnie only nodded his head in return. "H-how are you here? I t-thought you were-" "What scrapped?! I thought you would asked that. Let's just say I like to play a little game of hide and seek." Fredbear cut him off. Bonnie started to struggle in his seat but it was pointless. "W-where are we? W-w-what is this place?" Bonnie asked shuddering in his seat. "I can promise you your still in the pizzeria. Just in a location far deep within this place." Fredbear replied basking in is waste land of a kingdom.

Bonnie turned his attention over to the lifeless figured that remained covered with the sheet. It sit so still in the chair that it's existence wouldn't have made a difference if it was gone or not. Fredbear noticed the glance that Bonnie had acted out and a smirk grew upon his face. "Oh, I see your curious about what I have under this. Well I figure I've kept you waiting long enough. I want you to meet someone very special to me. My business partner and my dear husband, SpringBonnie." Fredbear took the cloth and ripped it off of SpringBonnie. Bonnie's eyes widen from the horror that laied before him. What laied in that chair was the hollow husk of a bunny corpse. His fur was stained with blood and dirt with a fowl stench of rot. His entire body was like a frankenstein creation with stitches and staples holding him together. Bonnie wanted nothing to do but puke his entire guts out. The sight and smells burned his eyes and nose. "What happened to him!" Bonnie asked. "30 years of wear and tear wore my bunny to the bone. But now that I have the final missing piece that will bring everything back." Fredbear stated as he nuzzled his snout into Spring's neck. Bonnie could see that he lost his mind. This scene terrified him to the very core of his body. "W-what is the missing peice? And why does this have anything to do with me?!" Bonnie cried out. Fredbear slowly turned to Bonnie with a crooked grin on his face. "Because your the missing piece."

Bonnie's heart stopped at the moment. All the breath that was in his lungs was completely gone. The only sound that could be heard was silence. "M-me?! Why me?! I have nothing to do with this?!" Bonnie yelled. He again tried to fight his way free but failed miserably. "Actually it does. You see Bonnie, I have dicovered that in order for SpringBonnie to turn on he needs his power chip. However, his is missing but, you on the other hand have the same power chip inside you that I've been looking for." Fredbear stated. A small growl came from Bonnie's mouth and snapped back at Fredbear. "So what are you going to do?! Kill me and dissect it out of me like some science experiment!?" Fredbear getured a defensive stance. "Now, now I know I'm a brute but I'm not inhumane. In fact I have an easier method." He pulled out a small remote control with a few buttons on it. Bonnie noticed and shivered. "W-what's that?" Fredbear held up the remote for him to see it better. "This little remote is a power controller. While you were unconscious I reprogrammed your chip to link between you and Spring. With a press of a button your energy will transfer into Spring's body to power him on." Bonnie lowered his ears and his lips began to quiver. "Then what would happen to me?" "Your systems will shut down forcing you to power off. Permanently deactivating you until another push of the button to switch the circuit." Fredbear replied. Bonnie looked down staying silent for a bit. "This is because of the Bite of 87 isn't it?" Fredbear forcefully grabbed Bonnie by the chest picking him and the chair up the ground. "DON'T YOU DARE MENTION THAT IN MY PRESENCE!!" Bonnie cried in his seat as he feared the worst. Fredbear slammed him back down on the ground sitting him back up in the chair. "He obviously told you the story. Very well then if he told you his side of the story then I'll tell you mine."