Chapter 29

Life is one big plan for us to follow. A story written for us to tell. Sometimes we can plan things for ourselves, or rather things happens to their own fortune. Love is one of those things. It isn't plan by our own virtual. Rather, love is something the is manifested between the energy of two soul. The body and mind along can not experience love until the soul allows it. Love can't be planned because most of the world people don't know what their own hearts want in life. Love isn't a plan, it's a destiny.

Freddy had made an appointment at the tuxedo shop in the city. Since the items that Fredbear has been needing were smaller items like wrench or a few bolts, he was able to schedule an appointment. He figured it's been a while since him and Bonnie had spend time together alone it would be a good opportunity to do so. Freddy also wanted to know what Bonnie wanted out of the wedding and honeymoon. He never really thought about where or when for both occasions. Rather, he wanted to know what Bonnie wanted since he was gonna let him plan both events. To Freddy, he couldn't care where they got married or where the honeymoon was, he just wanted to be with Bonnie.

They headed into the deep part of the city. It was where most of the attraction and activity happened. The city despite being very crowded and busy, was very obedient. However, the downtown part of the city was where all the crime happened. It was full of mobs and run down buildings. Hardly anyone went there and thank god Freddy and Bonnie weren't heading towards the area. "Don't you think it's a little early to be planning our wedding?" Bonnie asked. Freddy shrugged his shoulders as he drove. "Not really why?" "It's just that weddings usually take about a year plan." Bonnie replied. Freddy chuckled toward his statement. "Bonnie, you realize it's just going to be the two of us plus Foxy and Chica." Bonnie nodded his head and sighed. "I know, it's not that I don't want to get married it's just I don't want to rush it and not have it be meaningful or planned beautiful." Bonnie felt a massive paw wrap around his hand. He looked up to see Freddy with a soft smile on his face. "Don't worry baby, I promise our wedding will be everything you ever wanted." Bonnie blushes and smiled as Freddy plant a kiss on Bonnie's hand. He always loved how much of a gentle giant Freddy was. "Thanks babe."

They made it to the shop and parked the van. The building was was quite big and seemed to radiate an aristocratic energy. "Gentleman's Closet" was the name of the place. The walked inside and were met with racks or coats and suites, studio lights, and small stages with mirrors. It was like they were in a catwalk show for men. Everything had a mordern and masculine touch to the design. They begin to proceed forward hoping to find someone for their aid. A woman walked up to them with was werid since they figured a man would approach them, but this girl was different. She had on a navy suit, tan skin with very short black hair. Half of her head was shaved with a floral design shaved into it. She even had a lip piercing. She wasn't petite but she did have a beautiful figure and curve to her. "How may I help you two?" They both smiled and greeted her. "Yes, uh, we were looking to purchases two tuxedos for a wedding." Freddy stated. "Right this way gentlemen." She motioned them to follow her to a little stage. "So who's going first?" She asked turning towards them. They both looked at each other for a second then Freddy gentely nudged Bonnie forward. "You can go first Bon." "O-oh ok." Bonnie proceeded forward and hopped on the stage.

She started to take Bonnie's measurements as he held out his arms. Freddy took a seat at a nearby chair and watched. "So who's wedding is it for?" She asked. Bonnie held up his engagement ring. "Oh, it's ours." Within that second her faced glowed and beamed in a new light that was pure. "Oh congratulations, my that is such a beautiful ring!" Bonnie little tail begin to wag. "Oh thank you." Freddy in an odd way was smiling at this. You'd figured that he'd would jealous or a little irritated. But, do to the circumstances that it was a girl and not a male, Freddy didn't have to worry. "May I ask why your working at a male clothing stores?" Freddy asked in a polite manner. The girl turned to him with a smile. "Oh, you see, I'm not into female clothes like skirts, dress, or any  feminine wear. I prefer men style clothing, heck at my wedding I wore a tuxedo." Freddy was quite shock at that statement. He never expected to hear that. "And your husband was ok with that?" Bonnie asked. The girl gave him a confused looked but then smiled and laughed. "Oh no, I don't have a husband. I'm a lesbian." At that moment both their jaws dropped. That explained her style and everything. Honestly, it warmed their hearts to know that there were more people like them out there in the world.

"So I have a varity of suits in your size. They're different colors and styles." She had a rack with five different suits. Bonnie looked through them carefully then came across one that lighten his eyes. He pulled it off the rack. "May I try this one on?" The girl smiled and motioned him to the dressing room. "Yes of course go ahead!" As Bonnie headed to the dressing room she turned back to Freddy. "Since he's changing would you like to get your measurements?" Freddy stood up and headed on the stage. "Sure my dear." He held out his arms for her to get measurements. "Oh my." She stated. He turned his head to her and gave a worry look. "Is something wrong?" She wrote his measurements and looked back at him. "It's nothing bad it's just, I don't think we have a tuxedo in your size. We might have to special order you one." Freddy grew a little concered. He was hoping that this wouldn't delay the wedding. "How long will shipment take?" She looked down at her paper then back a Freddy. "Depends on the size and style of the suit." Freddy nodded his head in understand. He knew it wasn't her fault and was very reasonable. "I'll just take a jet black suit with a white undershirt." Freddy stated. She wrote down his request. "Anything special to it?" She asked. He though about it for a moment. "Silver buttons and that's it." She smiled as she wrote the information down. "With this manufacturing and shipment will take two to three months." Freddy smiled in relief and sighed. "That's perfect thank you. Can you have it be mailed to Fazbear Pizzaria?"

"Freddy." A soft spoke behind him. He turned around and there stood Bonnie in his tuxedo. It was a pearl white suit with a black undershirt and small black buttons. He even had on black fingerless gloves to accompany it. At that moment the air in Freddy's lungs disappeared. This was the first time Freddy had ever seen Bonnie in fancy clothes and boy did he glow. "H-how do I look?" The girl squealed in delight. Freddy however was still breathless. He felt like his knees were going to cave in. Bonnie grew concered and walked up to Freddy. "Don't you like it?" Bonnie asked with a worried look on his face. Freddy placed his hands on Bonnie's cheeks and smiled. "How did I get so luck to love a beautiful angel like you?" Bonnie face beamed red and tried to look away. "Fr-Freddy stop it." Freddy chuckled and pulled Bonnie closer to him. "Gimme a kiss little angel!" He leaned down trying to kiss Bonnie but, Bonnie tried to use his hands to push Freddy away giggling.

They went ahead and purchased Bonnie's suit and agreed to wait for Freddy's to come on the mail. They were heading home when there stomaches startes to cause earthquakes. They hadn't eaten anything since this morning and it would be a good bit of a drive before they would eat. They decided to stop at a small restuarnat. "I'll order our food if you want to go find us a seat." Freddy said. Bonnie smiled and place a kiss on his cheek. "Sure." He headed off and seached for a seat. He found a small booth in the back by the window and decided to take his seat. He looked out the window hoping to see the golden sunset but it was blocked off with signs and buildings. It kinda made him sad a little. Freddy arrived shortly after and took his seat. He looked up at Bonnie and smiled. "Hope your hungry." He said handing him a wrap and a sweet tea. Bonnie didn't wait to dig in and chopped down. Freddy begin to bite down on his sandwich and sip his coffee.

They were coming close to finishing their meals when Freddy put down his food and looked up at Bonnie. "Hey Bonnie." Bonnie looked up at Freddy and put his tea down. "Yeah babe?" Freddy soft smiled at Bonnie's reply. He liked it when he called him cute names like that. "I've been think a lot about our honeymoon." Bonnie's ear percked up at this notion. "Oh, really, what have you been thinking about?" Freddy rest his arms on the table and leaned forward a bit. "Well I was wanting to ask you, where would you like to go?" Bonnie widen his eyes a bit at the statement. "Me?" Freddy nodded his head. "Yeah, I said that I was gonna let you be in charge with planning the wedding and honeymoon. I was the one who promised to make it happened." Bonnie thought about it for a moment. "I don't know, I mean it'd be nice to go to Hawaii for a week or two."

"Hawaii?" Freddy asked. Bonnie smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah can you imagine it. Me and you alone in a beach house, soaking in the sunshine and tipping our toes in the water. Veiw the beauty of the island and explore the vibrant world. We'll walk along the beach in the  evening holding hand and leaving our prints in the sand. Just imagine will have fun in the day and make love at night~" Bonnie eyes were filled with wonder that seemed to captured Freddy in his trance. He loved it when Bonnie would get carried away like that. The way he spoke was so creative and poetic it tickled Freddy's heart. "That actually does sound quite intriguing." Freddy stated wagging his tail. Bonnie's tail was also wagging. "Oh Freddy Bear, it can be our own little paradise." Freddy smiled and took a hold of Bonnie's hands and squeezed them. "Well Bonnie if that's what you want then I promise you we're going to go to paradise."