- Chapter Seven -

"Is it possible to become a hero even if I don't have a quirk?!

"Is it possible to become a hero even if I don't have a quirk?!.... I'm a normal kid without any powers..... Could I ever hope to be someone like you?!"

Luna looked at Izuku, her eyes still wide in shock. She then looked at All Might. He had his head turned to the right just a little bit, but she couldn't see what expression he held on his face. She stayed close to Izuku and even gently took his arm. "Without a quirk?" All Might questioned before turning his head back.

"Yes... you see, my friend here is quirkless. And everyone in our class doubts him on his dreams. Not me, though. I believe he can be a hero without a quirk. Then he and I can fight together as partners!" Luna exclaimed, now looking at Izuku and was unaware that All Might was grabbing a hold of his stomach, groaning in pain with smoke coming off of his body.

Izuku looked at Luna in surprise when she revealed she wanted them to be partners. He wanted to say something to her, thank her for standing by him as of right now but he was already in too deep talking to All Might about his dreams. He had to continue on. "People think I don't have a chance and not having some kind of powers makes me a weakling. My classmates likes to make fun of me.... One of them even hurt Luna who was trying to defend me today." He gently took Luna's hand that was still on his arm, squeezing it gently. "But you know what? That makes me want to prove them wrong. I mean, ever since I was a kid, I thought saving people is the coolest thing you can do."

"And the most important thing too." Luna added, which caused them both to laugh. The two didn't seem notice the smoke around All Might getting more intense to where it was fully covering him.

"I want people to see my fearless smile and feel safe and be the kind of hero everyone looks up to. A-And...." He gulped softly and his eyes locked with Luna's eyes, green once again meeting blue, "I-I want to be right by Luna's side, fighting crime and helping people as a hero. I-I want her to know that she can trust me just as I t-trust her."

Luna's eyes widened and her cheeks blushed hard again, hearing her heart pounding in her ears again. She still couldn't believe that all of this was happening before her. Meeting All Might and finally meeting someone she could trust. "Izuku... you mean that?"

The green haired boy nodded his head happily. "Y-yeah, I do. A-and I'm not afraid to admit it." He added, squeezing her hand more and she could feel a large amount of sweat from his hand. Was he nervous? He didn't seem like it, based on the determined look in his eyes.

Never before had Luna thought that she would find someone like Izuku, someone who was willing to say such sweet things to her and in front of All Might, someone he looked up to. Luna was unsure what this new feeling was, but she was pretty sure that it meant something much more serious than friendship. "I want to do the same, Mr. All Might. I want to be a hero that everyone can trust and feel safe with. I want to be the kind of hero that people can rely on, and I also want to be the kind of hero my mother would be proud of. And I want Izuku to know that when we're both heroes together, he can trust me no matter what!" She exclaimed with pride, her white wings happily and quickly fluttering behind her.