- Chapter Twenty-Two -

"Young Hirose?" A familiar voice kindly asked, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder.

Luna jumped as she looked behind her, seeing All Might, still in his buff form. He was accompanied by two small transportation robots who carried a stretcher with them. It had just occurred to her how much time had passed. She must've not heard them come in, since she was so focused on crying and comforting Izuku. She gently wiped her eyes as he continued, "Could you please put Young Midoriya in the stretcher? We need to take him to Recovery Girl."

She blinked and looked down at Izuku, who still laid unconscious in her arms. She didn't want to let go of him. But she didn't have a Quirk that would help him heal his arms. She couldn't argue with him, since he was right. She weakly nodded her head and stood up, carrying Izuku bridal style towards the stretcher and gently laid him down. Her hand then gently petted his soft cheek, her heart cracking like glass.

She then stepped aside as the transportation robots rolled out of the room with Izuku. "Go the nurse's office." Said the first robot.

"I know!" Groaned the second robot as they disappeared out of the room, taking Izuku with them.

She let out a small sigh, looking back down at the ground. "Don't worry. After class, you and I can both visit him together. He'll be alright, I promise." He said comfortingly, "Let's just return back to the observing room, alright?"

Luna looked up at the blonde older man and nodded once again. She didn't know why she wasn't able to speak. They had just won, after all. She should be happy. But the consequence of that win was Izuku harming himself, which wasn't what they wanted. But she knew that it would be alright. Recovery Girl would heal him, and he would wake up. And at least she still had Iida and Uraraka to keep her company.

Before she could smile, she suddenly heard someone hyperventilating. She turned her head and saw Bakugo still in the room, looking down at his hands and panting heavily. Why was he panicking? Was he that upset about losing against her and Izuku? Although she didn't know why, she wanted to go over and calm him down. As someone who sometimes had panic attacks, she knew how she could help him. Even if he was a jerk, she still wanted to calm him down.

Luna quickly made her way over to Bakugo and stood behind him. She cautiously but firmly placed a hand on his shoulder. "Bakugo?" She finally found her voice as she asked.

But it was enough to get Bakugo's attention. He turned his head around and the two looked at each other, his ruby eyes meeting her sapphire ones for that moment. He also stopped panting now, and just stared at her. But it wasn't out of anger, just of surprise. "Are you okay?" She asked after a bit of silence.

Bakugo gently placed a hand on top of hers. But to her own surprise, he gently took it off of his shoulder. He then looked away, gritting his teeth. "I'm fine." Was all he could say.

Luna wanted to question him more until she got the answer she wanted. It was plainly obvious to her that he wasn't fine. Hell, a blind person could see this! But now wasn't the time to argue, especially after this intense assignment. Besides, she could tell that he didn't have the energy to be rude like he usually was. And she didn't have the energy to fight with him either.

"Young Bakugo, Young Hirose. Let's go review your work. Your classmate has already gone ahead." All Might said after a silent second. He then walked out of the room, as if expecting the pair to follow him.

Luna nodded her head and was about ready to leave before she stopped herself at the broken entrance to the room. She looked behind and saw Bakugo still standing there.

She let out another sigh, clearing her throat. "Look, I know you don't want to hear this, especially coming from me, but it really doesn't matter whether you lost or not. Because you can always take something away from this exercise as long as you're willing to accept it and learn from it. I know it may not seem like it now, but it will soon. Times like this, I'm remind of when my mother always used to tell me that no matter what happens, you'll have gained something that will help you later in life." She explained to him, "It's a bit poetic really, at least in the way that my mom explained it. Now, come on, let's go see what corrections we get."