- Chapter Thirty -

There was nothing but silence. The only sounds that Luna could hear was the distant noises from the Shipwreck Zone and the whizzing sound from the Shadow-Man's portals. But apart from that, all that was left in the room was silence.

Luna and Izuku squeezed each other's hands tighter as she looked at the situation. As of right now, it was her, her boyfriend, All Might, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Todoroki against the blue pastel haired man. The warping man was trapped by Bakugo and the hands man's monster was trapped by the portals and ice. It seemed that this villain was clearly outnumbered and outmatched.

But from how he stood, she didn't know what he was thinking. All he did was just stand there hunched over, and she was able to see how ragged and dirty his clothes were. And the hands that were around his body were white, almost as if they came from mannequins.

After a few seconds, he finally turned his attention to his accomplice. "Kurogiri. How could you let this brat get the best of you?" He asked, not sounding angry but rather annoyed with the situation. As Luna had heard before, his voice was cracky and rather high pitched for someone as tall as him, "You've gotten us into a real jam here."

So the warping villain had a name? At least that was a start. But what was the hands villain's name and what did he call his monster? All this she would have to wait and see.

"Maybe you shouldn't have left your one bodyguard to do all the work." She commented, no longer afraid to say what was on her mind now that she was reunited with her friends, her mentor, and her boyfriend.

"Luna, don't anger him." Izuku whispered worriedly, "We don't know what he could do to us or what else he has planned."

"That may be true, but I'm sure that we can take him and whatever trick he has up his sleeve." She replied, being the optimist one in the duo as of right now.

Bakugo smirked as he looked at the blue haired man then Kurogiri, letting out a short laugh. "You got careless, you dumb villain. It wasn't hard to figure you out." He explained, "Only certain parts of you turn into that smoking warp gate. You used that mist to hide your actual body as a kind of distraction. Thinking that made you safe! That's why we missed."

The winged girl was surprised by how Bakugo had figured it out. Maybe she had, just as she did with the rest of her classmates, underestimated his intelligence. Perhaps he had also remembered what she had said in the Warp Zone about being unable to touch or hurt something that can regenerate itself.

She just wished that they had figured that about before he and Kirishima attacked him. But then again, how could they have known? She was just happy that they were able to know better the second time they came face to face with this Kurogiri and that their theory was correct.

"But if you didn't have a body, you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor, right?" Bakugo continued, "You're not immune to physical attacks if they're well aimed." He then turned his head to Luna with a nod, "Thanks for putting the idea into my head, Feathers."

Luna blinked at him saying 'thank you' to her. This surprised her yet again. Normally, she would've had a rude comment to say to him or would berate him that he should at least say her name, but she didn't want to spoil the moment. "You're welcome." She said simply.

"Luna, what is he talking about?" Izuku questioned quietly.

"I'll tell you later when this is over." She replied quickly.

Kurogiri began to grunt in annoyance and looked as if he was trying to move himself. But suddenly, small explosions came onto his necklace-like brace from Bakugo, who held him down as hard as he possibly could. This earned a painful groan from the warping villain.