- Chapter Twenty-Nine -

"Take this, you rat bastard!" Luna roared as she managed to land a double kick on one of the villain's back, sending him flying into his comrade.

She then managed to dodge another double attack from a pair of twin villains, her large steel wings resting against her back before they blocked their attack. She smirked as she pushed the two villains away from her using the magnificent wings. "Bakugo, your move!"

Upon hearing his name, he turned to the two villains with his hand already opened for an attack. "SAY GOODBYE!" He yelled, throwing his hand down to the ground and causing an explosion. This sent the twin villains colliding into the wall, knocking them out instantly.

"Nice one!" Luna cheered as she gave a confident smile. She then turned her head and heard Kirishima letting out a loud grunt, seeing him successfully knocking out a villain with a sword.

The three of them all stood around each other in a circle, the sounds of their pants echoing in the large room. She didn't know how long they had been fighting these villains, but she was thankful that she still enough energy to continue to fight.

However, this didn't stop that raging anxiety that she still felt for the rest of her classmates, especially Tenya, Ocacho, and Izuku. She hoped that they were able to defeat their villains and get out of their zones alright. And she hoped that Izuku didn't have any of his bones broken from using his Quirk too much.

Her anxiety was mainly focused, of course, on her boyfriend. They had each promised each other that they would have each other's backs and protect one another, but they were now separated from one another and having to fight different members of this 'League of Villains.' She felt as though she had fully failed at being a good girlfriend to Izuku. She would have to beg for his forgiveness on how she had failed in her role as a 'partner against crime.'

But she could do that as soon as this was over. For now, she, Kirishima, and Bakugo needed to get out of this zone and back to their classmates and out of this nightmare. That was their main goal right now.

She stared down at the villains that were now unconscious at their feet. If she didn't feel as though there was a black hole in her stomach, she would be cocky enough to call these villains out on how they got their butts kicked by a trio of teenagers. But she couldn't find any right words of confidence right now.

"Think that's the last of these guys." Bakugo managed to say after a few seconds of silence, "Bucnha weaklings."

"Well, I'm not sticking around to find out if they have any more tricks up their sleeves or if they have any other friends," Luna commented.

"Lu's right." Kirishima agreed, turning off his Quirk, "Let's hurry and find the rest of our class. If the three of us are still in the USJ, then everyone else probably is, too." He then clenched his hand into a fist, "And not all of them have the offensive skills we do. We gotta make sure they're safe. Especially since we screwed things up when we got in the way earlier, Bakugo."

"Well, at least one of you is able to admit his faults." The winged girl sassed, crossing her arms and delivering a glare to the blonde haired boy. But he just scoffed and turned his head away, refusing to apologize for what he had done.

Kirishima made a face of regret. "If Thirteen had been able to suck up that villain, then we never would've been separated like that." He turned himself fully towards his two classmates, "We have to make it up to the others!"

"Exactly my idea!" She agreed, looking to the red haired boy, "Which means that we can't stay here and do nothing!"

But Bakugo, of course, had other plans. "You two wanna track everyone down, have fun. But I'm gonna go destroy that warpy bastard." He declared.