- Chapter Twenty-Eight -

"Aizawa

"Aizawa.... Tell me, right this instant. What is the plan?" Luna ordered with fear growing wider in her eyes. Her body shook in fear as she continued to hold Izuku's hand. She could feel him squeezing her hand in return, as if holding her back from defeating these villains herself.

"Simple, Hirose." The black haired teacher replied as he fixed his yellow goggles, "Protect you all from these villains who think they can come in unannounced. The rest of you stay behind us."

She was about to argue when she heard a strange male voice, one that was rather deep and menacing. "The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraserhead. Perplexing." Said the voice curiously, "According to the schedule we retrieved from U.A., All Might should be here as well."

She looked ahead and saw the shadow's big and demon-like yellow eyes. Letting out a sharp gasp, she realized that the voice came from the shadow. How exactly was it talking? It didn't even have a mouth to speak! But then again, considering the world that she lived in, nothing was impossible. But this also made her confused and even more scared as her wings tried to extend themselves to guard Izuku, Tenya, and Ochaco. How did they get the schedule? And more importantly, where did they get it from?

Aizawa scowled as he saw the shadow move itself behind the smiling monster and his master. "So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto the campus."

The girl's eyes widened again. Here she thought that one of the reporters used a secret Quirk to get inside. But no - it was one of these villains who used their Quirk and sneaked inside, using the naive press to shield them. And here she thought that villains couldn't sink any lower. And perhaps she had let her hatred for the press cloud her judgement, having never considered the villains using this kind of tactic.

As the army of villains walked toward them in a dark and rather slow way, the man with the hands finally spoke while he searched around the dome. He, his shadow friend, and his monstrosity stayed behind in front of the fountain. "Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him." He explained, his voice sounding rather high-pitched and cracked for a man like him. "They want All Might. The great  'Symbol of Peace.' I can't believe he's not here." He tilted his head quizzically, "Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play."

Izuku and Luna seemingly gasped at the same time. "D-did he just say...?" The green haired boy questioned in shock.

"He mostly definitely did." The winged girl replied, feeling her heart being pulled into her throat. How could he just threaten something like that? What could he possibly want with All Might? And what could be so important he had to drag innocent kids to get to him? Well, one thing was for certain, she wasn't going down without a fight. Not for a single second.

Upon hearing that threat, Aizawa's scarf grew ten times what it looked like around his neck, extending itself around him. Thirteen stood in front of Luna and the others, a glare showing itself on her helmet. It seemed that these two were the only ones who would be able to keep the green children and their classmates safe from these monsters.