- Chapter Thirteen -

The exam didn't seem as hard to Luna anymore, now that she was making points left and right. It didn't seem like a few seconds though, and felt as though she had been going at this for what seemed like hours. But the robots that she was attacking and slicing up were not as difficult to fight off, since she was fast enough to avoid them and they didn't try to kill her as normal attack robots would.

Everything happened in such a flash. One minute she was flying through the air of the abandoned suburban city, and then the next minute there was a litter of robot parts underneath her feet. She looked down at the small graveyard of green robot parts, pushing back a piece of her hair with a smile. "That should be at least sixty-eight points for me." She mumbled to herself, trying to remember all of the attack robots that she had destroyed in the seconds she spent in this battle center. "I should get moving. The more time I spend wasting, the more points other people are getting."

With that motivation in mind, she quickly flew off again down another alley way, passing by other contestants who were also trying to find robots for themselves. She even spotted some familiar faces; the boy with the belt on his stomach, the guy with the multiple arms and mask covering his mouth, and the brown haired girl who looked like she was out of breath. She felt bad for her, but she knew that if she interfered, it would look bad not only for herself, but for the other girl's chances at getting into U.A.

She then spotted a smaller one point robot and instantly laughed. "Piece of cake!" She squealed and nearly flew down to destroy it. But she was cut off as soon as she saw someone leap a bit into the air, not as high as she was, and rammed their leg so hard into the robot enough for it to cause a small explosion. "That puts me at forty-five!" The familiar boy with the blue hair and glasses announced loud enough for her to hear at her angle.

Luna's eyes widened. How did he do that? How did he destroy that robot with just his leg? When he landed, that's when she saw it. He had turbo-boosters on his calves, which seemed to be sticking out of his flesh. Even though it looked a bit disgusting, she had to admit that it was pretty cool. It looked as though her theories of him having an intelligent quirk was proven incorrect. But what family did she remember had that kind of quirk?

She groaned and started to hit her cheeks. "Focus, Luna Hirose, focus!" She yelled to herself and took off flying again. She would have to decipher this boy's family lineage another time. What mattered now was the exam. She refused to be one of the poor souls to be rejected as well as the first to dame the Hirose/Tamaki family name.

As she passed more students and also took out more robots for herself, she saw that there were a plethora of robot corpses around the areas. Which made her worried, not only for herself and for her points, but also for Izuku.

Everyone seemed to be taking advantage of the free robot enemies to destroy, but what about Izuku? Was he scoring enough points in order for him to pass? And how was his new quirk treating him and his body? Although she had to be selfish in this test and worry about herself, she still couldn't help but worry about the sweet boy that she fell in love with. After all, not only was she going to U.A to become a hero and make her mother proud beyond the grave, she was also going to U.A. to stay by Izuku's side.

As soon as she was done finishing yet another robot, she took a small breath to wipe the sweat off of her brow. "Okay, how many robots is that? I think maybe eighty-seven?" She asked herself. She thought that she might be in the lead with all of the points she was gathering, but she wasn't sure. From the looks of the other contestants, it seemed that they had just enough powerful quirks to get themselves the same points as she. Though she was very much thankful Bakugo wasn't in their battle center.

She quickly flew into the center of the suburban area, where she saw a whole bunch of other examinees. She was wondering if it was because the test was over or because they were waiting for more robots to appear. She quickly looked around below her, trying to see if there was any sign of the green haired boy that she adored.