- Chapter Thirty-One -

"No

"No.... He beat me." The villain whined, "He's not any weaker at all! And look what he did to my Nomu! He cheated!"

"Well, someone's not a very happy camper." Luna commented to her classmates, watching him scratch at his neck rather intensely. Maybe this was his nervous habit, like how some people bite their nails or pull their hair out.

"What's going on here?" He questioned, talking to himself as if he were the only one in the room, "He's just as strong as he's always been. Dammnit, don't tell me I was lied to!"

"What's wrong?" All Might finally asked after a few seconds, causing the villain to stop scratching at his neck, "Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier?" His eyebrows narrowed, revealing his sharp sapphire eye...

"What's wrong?" All Might finally asked after a few seconds, causing the villain to stop scratching at his neck, "Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier?" His eyebrows narrowed, revealing his sharp sapphire eyes, "Well, come and get me, if you dare."

Instead of the confident and psychotic villain that she saw earlier when he had his monster, the man with the hands gasped in fear as he took a few steps backwards. So much for the man who wanted to change the world of what people viewed as good or as evil. It was truly pathetic.

"Man, this is.... Intense." Bakugo commented. For once, the blonde delinquent had nothing cocky or rude to say. He was just in pure shock of how All Might continued to fight.

"As I expected." Todoroki replied, "There's no reason for us to fight now. He'll handle this."

Luna rose an eyebrow. "What?" She questioned, "After what he had to go through with that Nomu? He's in no position to continue fighting, especially with what that warping guy can do. We have to stay."

"If we stay, we'll only get in the way. Besides, our classmates have probably handled all of the other villains that those two brought with them." Kirishima explained, "The best we can do now is just regroup with the other guys. The last thing we wanna do is get taken hostage or get in his way."

She bit her lip hard. She wanted so bad to be able to tell everyone the reason that she wanted to stay. Because All Might wasn't able to keep himself in his buff form for so long. And the more time that he spent protecting them and saving them, the more time he lost to stay in his hero form - which could result in him losing his power forever. But she and her boyfriend promised that they wouldn't say anything to anybody. But man, was it difficult.