- Chapter Eighteen -

"And here we are." Izuku said as he opened the door to his room, motioning for Luna to enter, "Welcome to my room."

Once Luna looked inside of the room, she gasped and then started to giggle, but made sure that she covered her mouth. Inside of the room was everything relating to All Might. All kinds of posters and merchandise. It seemed that Izuku was not only a fanboy, but a collector. But there was also a desk with a computer, a closet, a bed, a bookshelf, and a window. It looked like a normal room, minus the All Might merch.

Izuku stared at the girl as she continued to laugh. "What? What's so funny?" He questioned as his face burned bright.

"Oh, nothing, nothing. It's just that when I first found out about your admiration for All Might, this is exactly how I thought your room would look like." She explained, "Although my imagination had an All Might cut-out in the corner of the room right over there." She quickly pointed over to the left corner of the room.

"Oh, ha ha, very funny. I may be a fan, but I'm not that creepy of a fan." Izuku grumbled as he followed alongside her, making sure to leave the door open just as his mom requested. But he also made sure to watch Luna. It wasn't that he was worried about her messing anything up, but just because he never thought she would be here. But now that she was, he wasn't sure that he wanted her to leave.

Luna searched around the room curiously, her body moving itself over to the bookshelf. "Wow, you've got a lot of comics in here." She commented, "And even some autobiographies too." Her pale fingertips gently ran along the spines of the books and comics.

"That's not all that's in here. I also have some action fiction in there too." Izuku replied as he stood beside her, "Although the ones that I have are usually the kind that have happy endings. I guess you could say that I'm a stickler for stories that end happily. It's cheesy, I know." He looked down embarrassingly, his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

She looked up at him and shook her head. "No, no, it's not cheesy. If anything, I understand. I mean, life's already tragic as it ever will be, so why not escape into a world where life ends happily for everyone? You know, where the good guys win, the bad guy gets defeated, all the loose ends are tied up in a little bow, and everyone lives?" She gave a small laugh, "I know I'm looking at it from a pessimistic point of view, but I promise I'm not. I'm just saying I know how you feel about it. It's my favorite genre too."

Izuku looked at her, his green irises meeting her light blue ones. "Luna, to me, you are the least pessimistic person I've ever met." It was Luna's turn to blush as she giggled, looking down at the ground. But yet he continued to stare at her as if she were a beautiful painting in a sea of nothingness, "I mean that, you know?"

"I-I know you do, and I thank you for that." She replied and took her fingertips off of the spines of the books. "But I'm glad that our shared love of action fiction is another thing we have in common now."

"It seems so. I'll add that to the list of things we share in common now. Right below our shared love of chocolate chips." He said with a grin.

"That's probably my fault. I can't help that I love to snack on them while I bake!" She defended with a playful huff.

"Ah, so I have you to blame for that. Curse you, you temptress!" The greenette boy exclaimed in fake anguish, holding up his fists to the ceiling.

Luna laughed in a fake but maniacal way. "Yes, my plan is succeeding! Soon all of the world will love chocolate chips like me! Ha ha ha!"

"Noooo!" As soon as the playful villain and hero role-play was done, the two teens laughed out loudly at their own ridiculousness. It took a few minutes for them to calm down until they then looked at each other. "So, what should we do now? What time is your uncle going to be picking you up?"