Final/Chapter 47- Open hearted

I slowly open my eyes, it was bright as fuck because for some reason the bedroom's light was on and shining bright like a diamond. I turn my head to the left and find a shirtless and sleeping Axel, then I lifted up the blanket covering me and realize I'm completely naked, well, I had my thong, but it didn't really counted.

What happened last night? The last thing I remember was getting on Jon's car, did I do something crazy?

He was on his back with an arm thrown across his face and I swear that just watching him sleep was making my entire body weak. Sensitivity, always happened to me when he made me horny but then didn't let me have an orgasm.

At the moment, even his breathing turned me on, but I'm pretty sure it's all his plan so I can beg to him and lift up his ego. I couldn't keep my hands to myself any longer or well, my body, because I carefully climbed on top of him, sitting on his groin and placing the palms of my hands on his bare chest. I guess that woke him up because he began grumbling.

"What are you doing?" He mumbled without moving his arm from his face, his voice sounded so husky, it was extremely sexy. I leaned a little foward and pushed his arm off his face but he immediately took my pillow and covered his face with it.

"Let me sleep." He whines like a kid getting woken up to go to school.
"I don't want to." I said taking the pillow off his face.
"Get off before I do it myself. " I wasn't feeling like it, so I began my transformation to brat phase 1, bouncing up and down while still sitting on him.
"Maaaster. Get up!" Just then he sat up  and the tables turned, now he was on top of me sheepishly looking down at me, hands on each side of my head.
"You have two options, either you let me keep sleeping peacefully or I'll tie you to the bed and put a gag ball on your mouth to keep you still."
"The second option please." He dared to roll his eyes at me.
"Do you really want to start the day like this? Don't you remember what you did last night?" My brain stopped working for a second, then I tried to remember whatever happened, but nothing came to mind, what did I do?

"Oh, you don't remember." His eyes then went to my boobs, he stared at them for the longest time, a distraction, something I don't need right now, I have to know what I did, so I took the pillow next to me and slide it on top of my chest and his eyes went back to mine, then to the nightstand clock.
"Really? It's only freaking 4 am." I moved my head until I was able to look at the clock and indeed it was 4 am, I have no idea why I was completely awake and ready to start the day.
"I'm not sleepy and now I want to know what I did last night."
"Are you sure you want to know? Even if it gets you in trouble?" The last word triggered my memories and suddenly a movie of last night played in my head.
"No." I slowly shook my head without raising any type of suspicion, he didn't need to know that I remembered everything, from me running away from him and drinking almost a whole bottle of wine, to me telling him he was a complete idiot, but in harsher words. Then I believe I stripped in the kitchen and ran around the house basically naked. It was hard not to show any emotion that could give away the fact that I remember. His eyes narrowed in doubt.

"Are you sure?"
"Yes, good night Master." I tried pushing him off of me and surprisingly it worked, he just landed on his back and as if this conversation had never happened he went right back to sleep without more questioning.

I guess I really tired him up yesterday and he's also hung over. The only thing left was to go back to sleep or else I'd be tempted to bother him again.

A date, he invited me to a date and I don't know why it amused me so much. Well, maybe because we haven't really had a real date never. We go out to restaurants and stuff but that's not really a date, that's just eating and then head back to our house. So today that we have free time we're going to go shopping or just wander around the Mall and try to enjoy ourselves.