Chapter 19-lets make this clear

Her eyes widen as she slowly moved her seat away from Axel. I couldn't help but to smile, this bitch really thought I was a no one, how funny. "Oh... but that's weird, I've only heard of Joseph McMillan not you". So she was now saying I was a liar, of course my father is the owner, but I'm the legitimate heir of his company which means I'm basically the owner too.

"I'm kind of his daughter so I think... I'm the owner as well." My response makes her body release any tension she had, and her bitchy attitude and stupid smile appeared again.

"I can't believe your level of toxicity, threatening my job just because I'm having a chat with an old friend that happens to be your husband. Isn't that abuse of power? I can't expect less from a rich brat." She said confidently, again getting closer to Axel. Why the hell wasn't he doing something? He just looked at me as if I was the one who needed to get her out. I took a deep breath, I couldn't. I just couldn't be nice and respectful, and I know I never will so fuck his rule on me being respectful to everyone.

"Look, just get the fuck out of my face in this instant and I'll forget and forgive your behavior." My words came out firm without any hint of a joke. My face was straight as my response took her by surprise, but she continued with her attitude.

"You're the one who should apologize if you don't want me to tell all 'your' employees about your lack of reasoning and injustice, it'll sure cause a chaos among the workers and eventually will get to the guests causing you a bigger problem." She cynically says.

Why the heck wasn't Axel saying anything? She's getting on my nerves, of course she could do that, but I could just get everyone fired and damage their records for life so they can't get any decent job anywhere. That could be abuse of power, however if you let the weak control you then you'll become weaker.

"What else? You want me to clean your shoes with my tongue too?" I let out a dry laugh. "Darling, what makes you think that other people, especially the ones with families to feed, will risks their jobs for you? Really, you sound so stupid, just because I'm telling you to stop openly flirting with my husband. That's insane, and you're so immersed in your dream that you haven't even noticed how uninterested he is in you, just look at him!" I pointed at Axel who was in the edge of laughing, that bitch. She looked at him, but still was there, not moving. I rolled my eyes and let out an infuriating groan.

"Just leave, oh my God! Don't you see that we're on our honeymoon and want to be alone?" I had to practically shove in her eyes the love marks he had left me the night before for her to get the gist.

She finally left when she realized that I didn't had anything to lose, also I was kind of about to punch her in her very tempting and perfect nose.

I wasn't even done with my breakfast and I had lost all my appetite. "Well that was entertaining." Axel finally spoke.
"Oh so you do know how to speak." That girl made me remember why I hate humans.
"Watch your mouth." He said in a warning tone, but why didn't he bring up that warning tone when that bitch was insulting the shit out of me.

"Fuck you and your rules. That girl was almost making out with you right in front of me and you didn't do anything to stop her even when she insulted me." My real self is back, well it has never left me, but somehow when I'm with Axel I forget I'm a bitch. He arched his eyebrows, that's all he can fucking do, I swear.

"I'll give you two seconds to apologize or tomorrow you won't be able to easily hide the pain you're feeling on that cunt of yours like you're doing it right now." Oh, I instinctively pressed my thighs together. His dominant voice suddenly brought back my submissive side. How does he know that I'm still in pain? Am I walking weirdly or what?
"I'm sorry, I just lost my patience there." I said not looking at him directly but he told me to look at him.
"I forgive you, but don't cuss at me again like that. I wouldn't mind punishing you right here and now." Ah, I don't know about that, it'll be weird for him to bend me over and spank me in public, right? Let's just not find out.

"I won't but-agh! Please Axel, let's forget about the rule of me respecting others. I can respect you and all, but talking nicely to people that I don't like it's too much for me... please." I moved my seat to be closer to him as I took his hand and did my puppy face, he won't to resist it.
"Alright." He gave in "Its funny seeing you act like a heartless bitch with everyone except me, just because of that I'll forget about that rule." I jumped from joy and kissed the back of his hand.
"Thank you! Anyways, why didn't you do something with that chick?" He chuckled.
"Oh because this isn't my jurisdiction, and it was just funny to see you get all jealous." Huh?
"What do you mean jurisdiction? You're not a cop or anything. And let's see if its funny for you when a man does the things she was doing to you, to me." His happiness faded as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"I can't even tell a joke... anyways its different for you, you can slap and push anyone that tries to touch you wrongly without getting the cops called on you. Also this is your territory and you should make it clear that no one should mess with you." But I'm not saying he should've attacked her physically, he could have told her to get lost and that's it, also...
"My territory? You mean, you?" He looked at me weirdly, then stared at his unfinished coffee.
"No, I mean the resort. It's your business and she was an employee trying to take advantage of you, and that's just inconceivable." Ah... I get that, but also I think I should make things clear, a sense of possession is taking over. I risked myself grabbing his jaw making him look at me.
"Axel?"
"Hmh?" He looked confused but his eyes were still hypnotizing.
"You own me yeah, but I own you as well. So expect me to protect and defend what's mine, and I won't tolerate that kind of behavior from before, you have a mouth and a beautiful voice to kindly tell all girls to fuck off. If they don't do as you say then that's where I'll come and beat the shit out of them. I'm sorry if I'm sounding a little bit insane, but I'll forgive anything but an affair, I don't want to live what my mother is living." he took my hands into his and kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry, I'll never hurt you like that my kitten, and if I ever do that, you have my permission to hit me with whatever you have on your hands. But I promise, trust me, I'll never be like your father." A part of me believes him, but the other part believes all men are the same and will all commit the same errors. However I have to trust him for now, he's my husband, I have to believe in him for him to do the same with me.

We went for a walk on the beach, and discovered that we didn't even knew the simplest things about each other; like what's our favorite food or color, so we asked questions about each other to know us better.

Things happened fast, we didn't even had a date as boyfriend and girlfriend, but we wanted this marriage to work out and not be something made out of a business deal.

"So... do you have any more ex girlfriends that I should be worried about?" I asked as we sat on the sand.
"I got plenty, but you shouldn't worry about them." Oh... I wonder if they were his submissive too.
"I guess I shouldn't be worried about your exs, I've heard you haven't had a boyfriend before." The people and their stupid rumors, I mean I haven't had an official relationship but I did have some hookups without sex.
"No, but I've had my moments with some boys." His body tensed.
"Moments?" He asked almost hesitant.
"Yes, like kissing and touching."
"Kissing and touching?" He acted as if he couldn't believe what I was telling him or if it was difficult for him to process what I told. I swear he was getting angry.
"Yeah, but the touching was always above the clothes and it only happened when I got drunk on one of Carmen's parties. You're the first to kiss me while I'm sober and the first to touch and see me naked... and sober." I tried to comfort him, but didn't told lies.

The guys that liked me always took advantage of me kinda while I was drunk, because I got horny. Or I think I was the one taking advantage of them because I knew what I was doing and always ignored them the next day or minutes after.

However no matter how horny I was, I never took it to the point of taking off my clothes and doing dumb shit like losing my virginity with a looser or letting them see my naked body, I just made out with them, sometimes let them put their hands on my boobs or ass.
"Oh." was the only thing he said, I think he got jealous, well okay then, he can feel what I felt with that redheaded girl.

Thank you for reading, I'm really thankful that someone is reading this, seriously.