Chapter 39- A distraction

I thought a warm bath would calm me down. I don't want to think about it, not now.

It's none of my business... agh, who am I kidding, I have to help her, I feel it's my responsibility. But she doesn't seem she wants someone to help her out of that toxic relationship, that's all she knows.

If he controlled her... what if she was forced to fuck Joseph...no! Stop it Amelia, don't think about it no more. Please, I need to relax even just for a few moments. The doctor said I need to rest or else I'll be fainting more and more causing me health problems. I took a deep breath and let my body sink in the warm water.

"Amelia?" His voice startled me, he tried to open the door but my stupid ass locked it.
"Amelia?" He called out once more, and I jumped from the tub getting my towel.
"Yes Master?" I nervously opened the door holding my misplaced towel with one hand. His eyes traveled through my entire body as one of his eyebrows arched.

"Why was the door locked?" He took a step closer to me and as always I did the opposite. "Were you doing something you're not supposed to do?" I swear, my breath shortened, and even though I did nothing wrong I felt nervous.
"No Master." He lifted my chin with his index finger, locking his eyes on mine.
"Why are you nervous then?" He smirked, I can't with him.
"Why not?" I want to play, I need to clear my mind with something.
"Indeed. What were you doing at Dylan's place? And... why do you smell of alcohol?" Oh shit, I forgot to brush my teeth. I don't want to argue, I just want him to touch me. I 'accidentally' dropped my towel with my eyes still on his, but his eyes didn't last long on mine, they went straight to my boobs.

He groaned bitting his bottom lip, then his famous smirk appeared again.
"Aren't you forgetting something?" What... let me rewind... oh, I have to be on my knees, and shut my mouth unless he asks me something.

I'll be a good girl. I quickly got my knees, my butt resting on the back of my ankles and hands on my thighs. I won't say he looks satisfied but at least he's not disappointed.

He beckoned me to follow him and I did as he said, crawling behind him till he sat down on an armchair we have in our bedroom.
"Come here." He said tapping his lap and I obeyed his command sitting on his left thigh. Being completely naked sitting on him fully clothed, I felt inferior and vulnerable, but I guess that's the plan.

"I'll give you what you want, but not today." I groaned outloud rolling my eyes at the same time, I never learn. As a response he grabbed a handful of my hair pulling it as hard as he could making me squeak. My head leaned back making my neck fully expose.
"That looks bad." He spoke while caressing my bruised skin without a single hint of preoccupation. Then without any warning he sucked on the sensitive spot of my neck making me moan louder than expected.

"Oh, you like that?" His warm breath sent chills to my spine, I could feel his stupid smile. He was enjoying teasing me like that.
"Please..." I couldn't control my mouth, so he helped me out by shoving two fingers into my mouth and pressing down on my tongue.
"Please." He mocked visibly enjoying this. "Please what?" He chuckled evily. "I thought your bratty phase was over already, what happened? Do you enjoy making me angry?" That's not exactly it, I'm just dumb when it comes to interacting with him. But also deep inside I love his rougher side, so in conclusion, yes, but I can't say that.

"Anyways, go put on some clothes, we have to go out and get dinner." Agh... not again! I don't want to wait longer, I need his touch. He let go completely of me, but I stayed on his lap staring at him with puppy eyes.

"Agh, what is it?" I opened my mouth to talk but his warning glare stopped me. He wants me to answer him but I can't speak... crazy. So instead my hands slid to his crotch and I could swear he flinched a little. It was my time to shine bright like a diamond. I stood and instead of sitting on his lap I got on top of him facing his gorgeous face. His eyes followed my every move showing only lust and desire, for as much as he didn't wanted to pleasure me today, he wasn't doing anything to stop me.